COVID-19

Nov. 7, 2020, 4:32 a.m.

Posted by: tashi

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Shogun is a self described troll, constructive conversation is impossible if he’s at the center of it. Hence why most folks flee threads he’s involved in.

I dont believe I'd ever describe myself as a troll. I might've agreed with some dumbass post that claimed I was just to move past it. But perhaps I'm a good forum tennis player that serves equal shit back to whomever serves it to me in an unduly manner - I'd accept that.  And people flee when they know they're beat. How many of you join in with another user just to try to prove me wrong? Or my personal favorite, trying to convince me to say things nicer. Not with the shit you idiots give me.

As for constructive conversation with me - not very many of you can actually meet me halfway on anything unless you've read it in the MSM. Thats where all disagree whenever I post - because I dont do the MSM. That's everyone else's jam. I like peanut butter for the record. You fuckers have no creativity for other possiblities or even the capacity for free thinking. Unless of course, that free thought was in agreement with the PC liberal world view, in which case you will die defending it on the internet.

Dude, you suck the air out of the room. You’re a one man conversation killer.  Most people flee your threads because you’re shitty, not because they’re “beaten”  

Shut uuuuuuuuuuup.

Still cant put me on ignore?

Nov. 7, 2020, 4:34 a.m.

Posted by: ReductiMat

Shogun is a self described troll, constructive conversation is impossible if he’s at the center of it. Hence why most folks flee threads he’s involved in.

I dont believe I'd ever describe myself as a troll. 

You actually did.

With the explanation stated as to why above. You guys are horrible at this comprehension stuff.

Aint that one funny.

Nov. 7, 2020, 4:40 a.m.

What - we cant build a hospital in two weeks?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pl2q03wTDxg&feature=emb_logo

Nov. 7, 2020, 5:36 a.m.

What - we cant build a hospital in two weeks?

Not one fact. Maybe other than it’s in Manitoba. And usually when you’re trying to keep people in the barbed wire faces the other way. Take a closer look and that set up has been there for some time. Why would First Nations have anything to do with it?

Last edited by: FLATCH on Nov. 7, 2020, 5:43 a.m., edited 2 times in total.
Nov. 7, 2020, 7:40 a.m.

I dont believe I'd ever describe myself as a troll. I might've agreed with some dumbass post that claimed I was just to move past it. But perhaps I'm a good forum tennis player that serves equal shit back to whomever serves it to me in an unduly manner - I'd accept that.  And people flee when they know they're beat. How many of you join in with another user just to try to prove me wrong? Or my personal favorite, trying to convince me to say things nicer. Not with the shit you idiots give me.

As for constructive conversation with me - not very many of you can actually meet me halfway on anything unless you've read it in the MSM. Thats where all disagree whenever I post - because I dont do the MSM. That's everyone else's jam. I like peanut butter for the record. You fuckers have no creativity for other possiblities or even the capacity for free thinking. Unless of course, that free thought was in agreement with the PC liberal world view, in which case you will die defending it on the internet.

Dude, you suck the air out of the room. You’re a one man conversation killer.  Most people flee your threads because you’re shitty, not because they’re “beaten”  

Shut uuuuuuuuuuup.

No, because you dominate any thread you post in with your bullshit, and you drag other people into it. 

This is your sub forum, and it’s shitty as a result.

Nov. 7, 2020, 1:06 p.m.

Shut uuuuuuuuuuup.

No, because you dominate any thread you post in with your bullshit, and you drag other people into it. 

This is your sub forum, and it’s shitty as a result.

So what the fuck do I have to do for you fuckers? Syncro calls me out, claiming I cop out for not answering questions, when I can usually tell how bad you guys are trolling me or trying to lead me into a corner. Everyone else wants me to link all this shit I speak of in an almost ASA essay style format with sources only from the MSM; when in reality, I'm just giving all of you some possibly different info to consider. Hency why I let you guys worry about the msm drivel. And all you sandy cunts do is berate and mock me for trying to keep you dumb fucks happy - even in the threads I dont post in (Mr West's genius thread?). Yes I realize leaving this sandbox would make a lot of you happy...

And I have to agree, as one of the more dominant poster's in this subforum, it wouldnt be the same without me. It'd just be a bunch of feel good nut huggers writing yuge pointless idealistic paragraphs or posting rhetorical how do I or what I should I get thread's to keep the forum alive when everything else you need to know is available elsewhere. Except for you - you dont seem capable of anything other than what you usually give me. No sign of unreactionary based thought processess going with you. I dont recall you making a thread recently or really contributing to my little forum. No sign of you actually being a tolerant liberal; because you cant argue I'm not toleratant of you fine fuckers. Sure I use colorful metaphors and give what I get. But I give you all the time of the day. Even when you dont ask.

Kindest regards fucker,

Shogun

Nov. 7, 2020, 1:11 p.m.

If you were interested in changing, you would have done so. Plenty of people more patient than me have tried to help you. 

My preference is that you go away.

Nov. 7, 2020, 1:20 p.m.

If you were interested in changing, you would have done so. Plenty of people more patient than me have tried to help you. 

My preference is that you go away.

Two single sentences match your iq digits.

Nov. 7, 2020, 4:46 p.m.

If you don't like Shogun's posts, don't read them. No one is forcing you.

Nov. 7, 2020, 5:39 p.m.

Yeah I can do that it’s true. 

But I’ve gone from avoiding NBR to liking it, so I’m calling out the shittiness when I see it in the hope that it stops and I can keep liking NBR.

Things are getting mighty boring and toxic and I’m not helping so your suggestion is probably the best option.

Nov. 8, 2020, 2 a.m.

But I’ve gone from avoiding NBR to liking it, so I’m calling out the shittiness when I see it in the hope that it stops and I can keep liking NBR.

Things are getting mighty boring and toxic and I’m not helping so your suggestion is probably the best option.

The question remains though, why do you always reply to shit I type - even if its not directed towards you at all. Considering how much you hate me, it make's zero effing sense.

Nov. 8, 2020, 2:37 a.m.

The question remains though, why do you always reply to shit I type - even if its not directed towards you at all. Considering how much you hate me, it make's zero effing sense.

It’s because people that care about living in a good society don’t like letting bullshit that tears it down propagate. Before the internet your type of conspiracy, disinformation and misinformation talk was not very widespread and limited to small factions of society. People were generally “smarter” simply because they weren’t exposed to today’s level of social media that feeds your brain’s reward centres similar to addiction.  The movie the Social Dilemma explains it well.

I would guess you go down these paths based on your social group, online habits and education or lack thereof. That’s what makes social media so insidious, it’s easy to get sucked into a black hole of mistruths that feeds your brain’s addiction response.  Confirmation bias feels good because it’s a reward, so your willingness to accept something that interrupts that is low. In the same manner the more you push you agenda the stronger the desire for people to shut you down becomes. Overall it’s a viscous fucking circle. 

Simply stopping responding to you is only a temporary solution, because as more people buy into the lies society gets more divided. The past 4 years and recent election in the US is a good example of that. 

I’ve suggested a number of times that investing some time into learning about critical thinking will make a huge difference in how you view information.  If you don’t use a critical lens to view the information that comes to you, you are doomed to continue on your current path and that harms everyone.

Nov. 8, 2020, 6:54 a.m.

Because you have a little tantrum every time in response, it’s entertaining.

Nov. 8, 2020, 7:01 a.m.

Certainly is. 🤣😂🤣

Nov. 8, 2020, 9:38 a.m.

I haven't looked but I thought that this forum didn't have an ignore feature.