COVID-19

March 20, 2020, 8:12 p.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9aQ3Dw-WEo

Elaine would make a dream wife right now.

March 20, 2020, 10:15 p.m.

Posted by: ReductiMat

(Except to you switch and chup, I will find you and I will play my accordion outside your homes between 3:15 and 4:05am)

Would probably sound better than your posts...

March 21, 2020, 11:44 a.m.

Posted by: switch

(Except to you switch and chup, I will find you and I will play my accordion outside your homes between 3:15 and 4:05am)

Would probably sound better than your posts...

Says the guy hiding in the back row.

March 21, 2020, 1:05 p.m.

Posted by: Fast-Orange

Social distancing in east van seems to be degrading into groups of drunk people wandering around..shit is definitely getting weird. The more heavy handed rules seem just around the corner..

Agenda2020 & ID2020

Turns out those are (way) closer to reality than we possibly thought. 'Vere are yer paperz?!'

March 21, 2020, 8:02 p.m.

Fuck the large groups of people which def were not families out today... might as well just let this thing run its course. I can see a province wide shut down on its way. Get your hands on a mag/fluid trainer before the lockdown. It's coming....

March 21, 2020, 8:30 p.m.

Posted by: Brocklanders

Fuck the large groups of people which def were not families out today... might as well just let this thing run its course. I can see a province wide shut down on its way. Get your hands on a mag/fluid trainer before the lockdown. It's coming....

yeah it's been fucking shocking seeing the amount of people out and about like it's just a normal day and not taking any precautions whatsoever.

March 21, 2020, 9:51 p.m.

Those young folks do not realize they could easily be carriers & pass it on to older people. Didn't their parents instill any values on them?

March 21, 2020, 9:59 p.m.

Posted by: Stuminator

Those young folks do not realize they could easily be carriers & pass it on to older people. Didn't their parents instill any values on them?

Young people are a problem for sure.

That said, search social media for The Chief, or Brandywine, etc. etc.

People are not taking this seriously.

March 21, 2020, 10:12 p.m.

Poor couple getting hated on.

https://www.vancouverisawesome.com/bc-news/couple-buys-meat-section-video-death-threats-living-fear-lake-country-bc-2185549

March 21, 2020, 11:55 p.m.

Anyone else read the articles about Chinese telecom companies losing 8-15 million people recently? Or that coal usage/importation was down 2/3s a few weeks ago?

March 22, 2020, 9:24 a.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Anyone else read the articles about Chinese telecom companies losing 8-15 million people recently? Or that coal usage/importation was down 2/3s a few weeks ago?

Yeah, I read about that and was laughing out loud with some of the tinfoil comments that followed the article.

My big question on this is where are the bodies? And I'm saying that because the Nazis struggled to cope with disposing 3 million bodies over a 3 year period. So I very much doubt that the Chinese had the capability of making those numbers just disappear in 3 months. I think we'd smell the stench from here.

Plus over a month ago I was listening to talk radio and they were interviewing a British guy living in Wuhan, and he never said anything about army trucks carrying out hordes of bodies which is what would be needed to take away those numbers on a daily basis. See the picture of Italy and the line of trucks needed to take away just a few hundred from Lombardy.

March 22, 2020, 9:35 a.m.

https://www.vancouverisawesome.com/bc-news/couple-buys-meat-section-video-death-threats-living-fear-lake-country-bc-2185549

They have a name for these type of people now.... Covidiots.

March 22, 2020, 9:59 a.m.

Posted by: Brocklanders

They have a name for these type of people now.... Covidiots.

I prefer Coronacunts

March 22, 2020, 10:44 a.m.

Posted by: Kieran

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Yeah, I read about that and was laughing out loud with some of the tinfoil comments that followed the article.

My big question on this is where are the bodies? And I'm saying that because the Nazis struggled to cope with disposing 3 million bodies over a 3 year period. So I very much doubt that the Chinese had the capability of making those numbers just disappear in 3 months. I think we'd smell the stench from here.

Plus over a month ago I was listening to talk radio and they were interviewing a British guy living in Wuhan, and he never said anything about army trucks carrying out hordes of bodies which is what would be needed to take away those numbers on a daily basis. See the picture of Italy and the line of trucks needed to take away just a few hundred from Lombardy.

Perhaps its like Syncro said at the top of the other page - they're welded into their home still? There was rumors of dumptrucks removing bodies in Wuhan early on... there was also the rise in Sulfur from the same area. There was rumors of a huge order of mobile "incinerators" within China.. They back to work?

Last edited by: aShogunNamedMarcus on March 22, 2020, 10:45 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
March 22, 2020, 2:38 p.m.

Posted by: Stuminator

It's everybody. I ended up close to the seawall around Charleston Dog Park around noon (stayed off it) and lets just say the amount of warm exhalation air people were exchanging was ridiculous. People just running through everybody else's breath. Or just breathing it on people as they happily jogged by others oblivious to what basic mechanics are at play.