COVID-19

Sept. 5, 2021, 10:42 a.m.

Posted by: XXX_er

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Posted by: syncro

Posted by: Fast-Orange

Pneumonia is a common symptom of upper respiratory viral infections you cabbage.

It's like the only part of that link he read was the title. The very first paragraph states:

"The majority of deaths during the influenza pandemic of 1918-1919 were not caused by the influenza virus acting alone, report researchers from the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), part of the National Institutes of Health. Instead, most victims succumbed to bacterial pneumonia following influenza virus infection. The pneumonia was caused when bacteria that normally inhabit the nose and throat invaded the lungs along a pathway created when the virus destroyed the cells that line the bronchial tubes and lungs."

The bold is my emphasis.

Pure century old speculation here BUT: if the bacteria that usually inhabit the nose and throat were allowed to be expelled during normal breathing and not recycled by being blocked from a mask, perhaps that same bacteria wouldnt have moved south and invaded the lungs and damaging the bronchial tubes and lungs?

Sorry that comment is not peer reviewed. However, I posted that link just to see how consistent you are with me posting something peer reveiwed or at least from a reputable source and you still arent accepting it. Thats a you thing bruv, not a me thing.

when did you stop eating paint chips, I'm trying to acertian if it was leaded paint ?

Sorry that ^^ comment is not peer reviewed, i just  made it up

Sept. 5, 2021, 11:48 a.m.

Posted by: Fast-Orange

Pure century old speculation here BUT: if the bacteria that usually inhabit the nose and throat were allowed to be expelled during normal breathing and not recycled by being blocked from a mask, perhaps that same bacteria wouldnt have moved south and .....

Sure just make stuff up. I don't even care anymore. 

Scientists have spent years studying how upper viral infections help bacteria get into your lungs and cause pneumonia but yes your speculation is totally valid and should be taken seriously.. 

Cabbage.

If you're blocking the air ways with a mask that traps bacteria on its surface that you breathe and re-inhale inwards, that will do nothing to lessen the so called viral load. If anything, it'd increase the viral load and exacerbate the issue.

Sept. 5, 2021, 11:49 a.m.

when did you stop eating paint chips, I'm trying to acertian if it was leaded paint ?

I'm surprised you think I ever stopped.

Last edited by: aShogunNamedMarcus on Sept. 5, 2021, 12:04 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Sept. 5, 2021, 11:56 a.m.

Posted by: syncro

Sorry that comment is not peer reviewed. However, I posted that link just to see how consistent you are with me posting something peer reveiwed or at least from a reputable source and you still arent accepting it. Thats a you thing bruv, not a me thing.

The article itself is fine. The issue is a comprehension fail on your part with what the article says.

Yes the link is fine. Which proves my point. It's not me posting shit. It's me posting links dealing with the cliques pea brained shit.

Tell me oh great lord, how did I misinterpet this one.. .?

Sept. 5, 2021, 6:40 p.m.

A cabbage is actually a flower

Sept. 5, 2021, 7:10 p.m.

^^Not gonna' touch that.^^

In other news, peeps dropping like flys in Fla. NYT's graph said 7 day average was 335 per day.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/us/florida-covid-cases.html 

Jesus....!

In Florida, Gov. Ron DeSantis rejected vaccine passports and launched an aggressive campaign against mandatory mask-wearing in schools. “It is very important that we say, unequivocally, no to lockdowns, no to school closures, no to restrictions and no to mandates,” he told a gathering of conservative activists in Utah last month. DeSantis has suspended city and county emergency orders, put limits on future mitigation efforts, and signed a law that “shields nursing homes, hospitals and businesses from legal liability if employees and patrons contract the virus on their premises.”

All of this, even as the state has been ravaged by the Delta variant of the virus. Florida has been reporting more than 20,000 new infections a day and has averaged 262 Covid deaths — the most of any state, at least in absolute numbers. More than 16,000 people are hospitalized and thousands have been taken to intensive care units. Who does DeSantis blame for these outcomes? Biden.

“You know, he said he was going to end Covid. He hasn’t done that,” the Florida governor told the Fox News host Jesse Watters last week. “At the end of the day, he is trying to find a way to distract from the failures of his presidency.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/31/opinion/republicans-anti-vax-covid.html

Last edited by: tungsten on Sept. 5, 2021, 7:15 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Sept. 5, 2021, 7:45 p.m.

Posted by: three-sheets

did you get that peer reviewed ?

Sept. 5, 2021, 8:35 p.m.

Posted by: tungsten

In other news, peeps dropping like flys in Fla. NYT's graph said 7 day average was 335 per day.

Jesus....!

In Florida, Gov. Ron DeSantis rejected vaccine passports and launched an aggressive campaign against mandatory mask-wearing in schools. “It is very important that we say, unequivocally, no to lockdowns, no to school closures, no to restrictions and no to mandates,” he told a gathering of conservative activists in Utah last month. DeSantis has suspended city and county emergency orders, put limits on future mitigation efforts, and signed a law that “shields nursing homes, hospitals and businesses from legal liability if employees and patrons contract the virus on their premises.”

All of this, even as the state has been ravaged by the Delta variant of the virus. Florida has been reporting more than 20,000 new infections a day and has averaged 262 Covid deaths — the most of any state, at least in absolute numbers. More than 16,000 people are hospitalized and thousands have been taken to intensive care units. Who does DeSantis blame for these outcomes? Biden.

“You know, he said he was going to end Covid. He hasn’t done that,” the Florida governor told the Fox News host Jesse Watters last week. “At the end of the day, he is trying to find a way to distract from the failures of his presidency.”

What a monstrously stupid group of people...

Sept. 5, 2021, 9:02 p.m.

Dude at work told me...i think that counts as a peer.

Sept. 5, 2021, 11:45 p.m.

Posted by: thaaad

Posted by: tungsten

Jesus....!

What a monstrously stupid group of people...

Also in the news lately are stats on the mortality rate on a population basis for each state. Several are over 1 in 500 dead in a state. Arizona is close to 1 in 400 I believe. New Jersey is even worse. Crazy to think of so many people dying of this.

Sept. 6, 2021, 2:13 a.m.

It’s like they could be on fire and saying they don’t want the fire department to save them because it takes away their freedom and rights to be on fire.

I saw that Texas is getting hit hard as well.

Last edited by: syncro on Sept. 6, 2021, 2:13 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
Sept. 6, 2021, 9:10 a.m.

America just clicked over > 666000 dead, 1999 per million on world o meter,

Brazil has been running about 70-80 thousand ( >2700 per million) less for the longest time and I had thot they could surpass  America

Canada is at > 27000 dead 709 per million but still I don't know anybody who died from Covid

Sept. 6, 2021, 10:13 a.m.

Thanks for the explanation. I know how much you love explaining things.

Sept. 6, 2021, 10:21 a.m.

Dude at work told me...i think that counts as a peer.

Or Pier reviewed as in " Joe looked at the rock truck sez it needs yada yada but that guy is dumb as a pier "

we got some of them here on NSMB

Sept. 6, 2021, 10:39 a.m.

One thing that’s really starting to piss me off is these comparisons of the covid restrictions being the same as the Holocaust and calling covid enslavement and genocide.  That’s full on cuckoo nutso territory.