Wow this chick can sing!

May 1, 2006, 12:15 a.m.

So we record a couple songs with a chick from school and…
well wow is all i can mannage. Take a listen for yourself!
"walk away Ft. Jess"

Musica

May 1, 2006, 12:40 a.m.

wow, you are right, awsome voice.

EDIT, fuck she is good.
EDIT2, next big hit, be good friends with her.

May 1, 2006, 4:01 p.m.

Pics?

Sober

May 1, 2006, 4:04 p.m.

Damn she really is pretty good.

Are you recording that all at once with just one track? Or is that three separate tracks?

Do you want suggestions for how to make it better? A couple things stood out to me, but I know how much work goes into recording something, and I don't want to be the dick online that shreds it apart when all you want is to show it off.

This space intentionally left blank.

May 1, 2006, 7:51 p.m.

Damn she really is pretty good.

Are you recording that all at once with just one track? Or is that three separate tracks?

Do you want suggestions for how to make it better? A couple things stood out to me, but I know how much work goes into recording something, and I don't want to be the dick online that shreds it apart when all you want is to show it off.

Yes just 1 track. I'm well aware how to make it sound alot better. I have mixers and stuff but its just too much work. Soon we are getting some studio time and someone can master it for us! :)

May 1, 2006, 8:03 p.m.

Yes just 1 track. I'm well aware how to make it sound alot better. I have mixers and stuff but its just too much work. Soon we are getting some studio time and someone can master it for us! :)

Wicked man. Yeah my only comments were to deal with some of the timing, and some parts sounded a bit loose, but if that was all one continuous take I'm really impressed! That would have been a fairly solid live show, and once you have time to fine tune all of the small parts it should sound great recorded.

This space intentionally left blank.

May 1, 2006, 9:20 p.m.

its good. advice for improvment: she sounds like shes trying to hard to sing at some parts, tell her to relax. i know that sounds wierd.. but theres a small chance you know what i mean. and yet a bigger chance you think im crazy which is also true in part so i havnt really lost anything.

May 1, 2006, 10:21 p.m.

A girl i know at my school won a contest The Beat 94.5 was holding, where the winner got to record songs that will get played on air during the summer. Shes only 17…