wow someone took pictures of my garage...

May 3, 2006, 1:20 p.m.

HUGE waste of money IMO if they all belong to one guy

Yup, a penis enlargement would be much cheaper. Heck spend that kinda money on your pecker and you could probably throw it over your shoulder :lol:

May 3, 2006, 2:25 p.m.

Yup, a penis enlargement would be much cheaper. Heck spend that kinda money on your pecker and you could probably throw it over your shoulder :lol:

gah
i wish my weiner was that small.

Ha Ha! Made you look.

May 3, 2006, 2:32 p.m.

HUGE waste of money IMO if they all belong to one guy

Whats he got to spend his money on? Thats a wicked waste of money, how much more badass can you get than being able to wake up in the morning and ask yourself, "Hmmm, the Elise or the Enzo?"

May 3, 2006, 2:45 p.m.

Or maybe he just likes cars? Do you ride a bike that is more expensive than a department store bike? If so, what do you feel so insecure about?

May 3, 2006, 2:59 p.m.

Or maybe he just likes cars? Do you ride a bike that is more expensive than a department store bike? If so, what do you feel so insecure about?

Not really comparable. I have 1 bike, so why not make it a decent one. I don't have 20 or 30 of the most expensive bikes available.

May 3, 2006, 3:13 p.m.

Not really comparable. I have 1 bike, so why not make it a decent one. I don't have 20 or 30 of the most expensive bikes available.

it's totally comparable. assuming his net worth is in the billions (that's totally a guess), then we're just dealing with economies of scale here.

May 3, 2006, 3:16 p.m.

That english is a little fucked, makes my brain hurt a little too much.

My spelling is perfect, your brain must hurt a lot…

May 3, 2006, 3:23 p.m.

IMO money can be put to better use than buying more than one of the same model supercar 10 times over. that's like me striking gold and deciding to buy 8 intense m3's, 7 v-10's, 4 brooklyns, 6 orange 224's, 3 sc nomads, 9 demo 9's, 5 carbon scotts, a couple norcos for good measure, etc etc etc until I have more bikes than I could want to ride in a lifetime. that money can surely be put to better use…

May 3, 2006, 3:47 p.m.

that money can surely be put to better use…

Like what? Adding an extension to his million dollar home? I'm sure building "sweet trails" sounds just as rediculous to that guy. Name one thing that you'd do with that money and another person will tell you what a waste it is.

You are right, buying 7 intense m3's would be totally stupid. At least a bright orange Lotus Elise gets you supermodel(s) in the front seat. Nerds.

May 3, 2006, 3:47 p.m.

My spelling is perfect, your brain must hurt a lot…

You can spell, but your grammar sucks. Allow me to give you a little english lesson.

That's a little extensive, Just makes me too jealous…

Should be

That's a little excessive. That makes me jealous.

My photos | Green Avocado

Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid.

Guns kill people just like pens cause spelling mistakes, cars create drunk drivers and spoons create fat people.

PM me to learn how to use credit card bonuses to fly for free.

May 3, 2006, 3:49 p.m.

IMO money can be put to better use than buying more than one of the same model supercar 10 times over. that's like me striking gold and deciding to buy 8 intense m3's, 7 v-10's, 4 brooklyns, 6 orange 224's, 3 sc nomads, 9 demo 9's, 5 carbon scotts, a couple norcos for good measure, etc etc etc until I have more bikes than I could want to ride in a lifetime. that money can surely be put to better use…

Different strokes for different folks. For all you know, that could be 1% of the guys net wealth and he donates a crapload of money to charity or whatever you think is a good use of money

My photos | Green Avocado

Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid.

Guns kill people just like pens cause spelling mistakes, cars create drunk drivers and spoons create fat people.

PM me to learn how to use credit card bonuses to fly for free.

May 3, 2006, 5:04 p.m.

That one garage put the BMW car club to shame.

Sober

May 3, 2006, 5:31 p.m.

You'd think he'd have hotter models than that:lol::P

OHHH YAAAHHH BABY!!!!!…….I`m digging the one on the left!

That`s alotta woman……yummy!

:love: :damn:

04 RMX Team with05 Boxxer WCs …..say hi

stop repn me…i dont deserve it, its true, im a phoney…a big phat phoney!
so what….big woop….wanna fight about it?!

I like to race………does that make me a racist ? :banned:

May 3, 2006, 5:38 p.m.

OHHH YAAAHHH BABY!!!!!…….I`m digging the one on the left!

That`s alotta woman……yummy!

:love: :damn:

If there is anyone near you, ask them to drag you outside and hose you off please ;)

May 3, 2006, 6:22 p.m.

Where are the Mopars?

I'm volunteering as fast as I can.