would i be over reacting.....

Feb. 28, 2007, 4:40 p.m.

wouldnt hugging the dog reinforce the idea that biting = good?

:lol:

So many freaks, so few circuses.

Feb. 28, 2007, 4:49 p.m.

I think that biting dogs should be banned

Feb. 28, 2007, 5:42 p.m.

My cribbage is smashing

I think you mean splendid old chap ….

Bukkake, as suggested by DW, you should definitely report it. I have been involved in something similar walking my dog with my kids. I know municipalities (DNV definitely does) take a very positive stance toward identifying and controlling aggressive dogs. You may help to stop some other poor sod having the same experience and, god forbid, it could be a child next time.

I'm with gooch on this on this one; I would beat a dog to a bloody pulp if it went after one of my kids.

Please let me demonstrate the ride around; really it's no trouble.

Feb. 28, 2007, 5:56 p.m.

Defienetley report it. And go get shots and bill her.
And don't forget to neg rep her. You can probabaly kill her and one of the dogs with your rep power!

Feb. 28, 2007, 5:59 p.m.

i think people should take some time to train there dogs. my friend has a dog that keeps biting there 360 controllers, and they've gone through 3 already !!! so i was like "umm why dont u train it to NOT bite the controllers, u wouldn't have had to pay 160 dollars to replace them if u had." he replied " nah we just put them out of his way now, he can't get to them", like a hour later, ,they're dog was gnawing off one of the joy sticks on their FOURTH controller. that has little to do with your incident, but it shows that its not the dogs fault, its the owners fault for not training them and being a lazy SOB.

anus

Feb. 28, 2007, 6 p.m.

everyone knows that people who drive are too fat and lazy to play golf…..

I thought that only people who drove were fat and lazy enough to be able to play golf?

This space intentionally left blank.

Feb. 28, 2007, 6:01 p.m.

report a biting dog

just in case it has bitten others you wana make that known and establish a pattern

I like dogs but if a dog tries to bite me I got no problems defending myself ,kicking that dog, hitting/threatening it with a pump,rock,my bike

I find if you yell and scream at dogs and move on them like you might harm them they think twice and back off

we are after all bigger than they are

Feb. 28, 2007, 6:02 p.m.

I thought that only people who drove were fat and lazy enough to be able to play golf?

I guess i am an exception to that rule then. i am fat and pretty lazy sometimes, and I golf, but I don't drive.

Feb. 28, 2007, 6:11 p.m.

everyone knows that people who drive are too fat and lazy to play golf…..

Oughta be be repped for doing a hobby that was invented to prevent the hsepherds from ass raping the Sheep.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Feb. 28, 2007, 7:18 p.m.

after the fact, if you harm it you can prolly have charges pressed against you. during an "attack" you can and should stop it in any manner necessary. you could/should even sue the owner, prove a point to all these irresponsible dog owners and recover your costs.

Feb. 28, 2007, 7:47 p.m.

There is a whole forest of animals who, if you were presented in front of them at the right time (wherer or not you are provoking them) would devour you.

Beat the lady to death not the dog.

thinkin bout bikes

Feb. 28, 2007, 8:24 p.m.

i woulda put off my tee time until the proper authorities arrived and let them deal with it .

and while i was waiting for them to arrive i woulda had that lady so worried about the lawsuit i was gonna lay on her , she woulda shot the dogs herself . the fact that she admitted it had happened before left her wide open .

any time you got more than one dog running loose , you got pack mentality , and if don't have yourself set up as the leader of that pack , yer gonna have trouble , because then the dogs are gonna try to set themselves up as leader . if that means taking down the first golfer to roll by to prove who has the biggest cojones , then it's game on , bro . . . .

Feb. 28, 2007, 9:13 p.m.

its important to be dominant.

Feb. 28, 2007, 10:03 p.m.

This happen to me once. My friend was ahead of me a little ways when a dog jetted out of a yard and started chasseing his and bighting at hit (never got him) so I sped up and pulled my foot off the pedals, wound up and kicked that dog so hard in the balls it back legs came off the ground. It let out the loudest yip and crippled off.

So if I was in your situation (having the clubs) I would have killed the dogs no question.

is going big on a bike the only way to get you stoked on the sport? what happened to riding with your bros, travelling, and riding unique places, to get people stoked on riding?

fines are useless. there needs to be more punches to the throat.

Feb. 28, 2007, 10:36 p.m.

That happened to me when jogging one evening. A rotweiller and a german sheppard attacked me. I looked around for something to use as a club, but couldn't find anything. Fortunately, I remembered I had pepper spray and doused them. Looking back, it was funny to watch them sneezing and scratching their heads.

If I had a club, I would have used it. I was in shorts and I didn't want to get chewed up, so I dodged away. If wearing jeans, I would have went for the kick to body. Broken ribs hurt like hell, and a good toe kick will break some ribs.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells