Working in the USA...

Feb. 21, 2013, 9:04 a.m.

That's like saying the Chuckanut Brewpub in Belligham that's won best brewpup in the US 2x at the GABF is in Vancouver..

I still like the GDA Golden seemed like a cool little town, aparr from all the $1 Coors.

Is there a Vancouver in Taiwan?! I had no idea!!

Nothing sums up my life's achievements like my stuffed corpse, suplexing a cougar.

Feb. 21, 2013, 9:11 a.m.

That's like saying the Chuckanut Brewpub in Belligham that's won best brewpup in the US 2x at the GABF is in Vancouver..

I still like the GDA Golden seemed like a cool little town, aparr from all the $1 Coors.

not a fair comparison as there is no bored crossing in Colorado. anyhow I'm just speaking from experience so take it for what it's worth, I mean I have lived here for a while…

Golden is pretty cool, nice town and really easy to get downtown in Denver quickly. The coors complex is a neat tour, largest single site brewery in the world.

jake has come through for me before, I fully suspect he is just trying to find all his clothes and finishing up breakfast

Feb. 21, 2013, 3:08 p.m.

not a fair comparison as there is no bored crossing in Colorado. anyhow I'm just speaking from experience so take it for what it's worth, I mean I have lived here for a while…

Golden is pretty cool, nice town and really easy to get downtown in Denver quickly. The coors complex is a neat tour, largest single site brewery in the world.

I am moving down to your area this summer. Heading to Colorado Springs with work for 4 years. Looking forward to the 300 days of sunshine!

Feb. 21, 2013, 6:33 p.m.

If they are willing to send you south you could just as easily be asked to go anywhere cuz you don't have any family to get in the way of being a workaholic and you are ruthless in the quest for power … corporations eat that shit up

careful they don't eat you

Feb. 21, 2013, 6:39 p.m.

Fuck CO

Quarry brewing in Butte MT has you all beat as fast as beer goes. Bonus is that Headframe Spirits makes some damn fine bourbon, vodka, gin, moonshine, and bourban cream liquor right across the street.

Plus there is no open container law in Butte. You can keep your coors.

That's the problem with cities, they're refuges for the weak, the fish that didn't evolve.

I don't want to google this - sounds like a thing that NSMB will be better at.

Feb. 22, 2013, 1:16 a.m.

Fuck CO

Quarry brewing in Butte MT has you all beat as fast as beer goes. Bonus is that Headframe Spirits makes some damn fine bourbon, vodka, gin, moonshine, and bourban cream liquor right across the street.

Plus there is no open container law in Butte. You can keep your coors.

Culture shock of 0% on that front - remember, I'm coming from Alberta.