wise idea?

Oct. 24, 2003, 5:19 p.m.

i wouldn't drive without insurance. sure the odds are fairly low, but if it catches up to you, you're going to be screwed for the rest of your life. heard about the evanshen case?

Oct. 24, 2003, 5:50 p.m.

Originally posted by Captain Da
i wouldn't drive without insurance. sure the odds are fairly low, but if it catches up to you, you're going to be screwed for the rest of your life. heard about the evanshen case?

I figure if you were driving a real shitty car (like, $500 or so), it's cheaper to NOT insure or register it under your name, and if you get into an accident, to just book it out of there.

I think uninsuring your car could be a good idea Troy.

http://www.cyberetrothreads.com

ya fuck you windows. fuck you too door.

Oct. 24, 2003, 6:20 p.m.

Originally posted by Painting_of_Rebelion
well how old are ouy Prop. If you're old enough to go to the bar, and htere's one close, then stay…wait, scratch that, I'm betting you're not older than 22 and it's a little to early for you to become a bar mutterer :lol: I guess this is one of those things that having never been to Langley I wouldn't understand…how small and how crap are we talking? It's in BC right, so there's gotta be froest everywhere. Riding could be good, don't know why it wouldn't…any hot girls? good Bars? Got friends? how crap can a place be…:thepimp:

oh its a crap town, with lots of traffic now. it doesnt have alot of forest, but alot of farms, and parks. its a hole.:lol:

im not old enough to go to bars yet, but when i am, i dont want to be spending my money on gas and insurance. i'd rather have beer and smokes:lol:

"He was never called cool, no, he never fit in,
Cause he thought for himself and he went against the trends"

Oct. 24, 2003, 6:20 p.m.

Originally posted by Keefer
**I figure if you were driving a real shitty car (like, $500 or so), it's cheaper to NOT insure or register it under your name, and if you get into an accident, to just book it out of there.

I think uninsuring your car could be a good idea Troy. **

:lol: you crazy kid's, and your crazy idea's.

"He was never called cool, no, he never fit in,
Cause he thought for himself and he went against the trends"

Oct. 24, 2003, 7:09 p.m.

the way i look at it is if iget caught driving without insurance it is a 2400 dollar fine for me as opposed to 4200 for me to insure a vehical for a year. i live i a small town and accidents are not a common thing. so in my books i win. :D but i'm insured under my parents as a occasional driver so that saves my ass

msn messanger= [email protected]

Originally posted by Coop
quick ! to the intolerance-mobile!

It didn't taste like easy mac at all. It tasted like Satan

Oct. 24, 2003, 11:16 p.m.

2400$ fine where the hell do you live? my brothers was only like 700 something

Ha Ha! Made you look.