Wikileaks freaks.....

Aug. 16, 2012, 8:44 p.m.

Anyone who knowingly gives secrets to the enemy should be hanged. Why any of you freedom hating liberals can even question this is beyond me. If you really think there is nothing in this world that should be kept a secret from the general population that you are a lot more naive that I thought. The cocksucker should have been black bagged and erased from existence from the start.

As an American, and as a Vet who served his country for 6 years, I can say there's more
to it than that.
Assange is just disseminates the information given to him…so he is not the enemy of the
state, but the ones that should be charged with espionage is the ones that work for the
government or worked for the government who swear to uphold the constitution AND to keep
government secrets. This they did to get the clearance just as I had to to get mine.

Now, the other is the flip side to this. He makes the governments he exposes stronger
by showing the weaknesses in their security and it shows the disillusionment of the American
people by their reaction to him (most don't think he should be hanged and is a beacon
of truth) and the fact that our own governmental officials think what's going on is so
bad that they are willing to risk a life sentence in a federal prison to expose the
wrongdoings in government.

"i surf because, i"m always a better person when i come in"-Andy Irons

Aug. 16, 2012, 9:10 p.m.

so does exposing criminal acts get a bigger penalty than the initial crimes themselves? why is all the attention on him and not on the shit he exposed?
Im not exactly up to date with what he has exposed

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Aug. 16, 2012, 9:13 p.m.

so does exposing criminal acts get a bigger penalty than the initial crimes themselves? why is all the attention on him and not on the shit he exposed?
Im not exactly up to date with what he has exposed

Nothing anyone didn't already know. Just that it caught "them" red handed.

Aug. 16, 2012, 9:32 p.m.

Anyone who knowingly gives secrets to the enemy should be hanged. Why any of you freedom hating liberals can even question this is beyond me. If you really think there is nothing in this world that should be kept a secret from the general population that you are a lot more naive that I thought. The cocksucker should have been black bagged and erased from existence from the start.

Are you referring to Bradley Manning or Assange?

Aug. 16, 2012, 9:36 p.m.

Nothing anyone didn't already know. .

Apparently some of the stuff they're citing him for had already been published in the NYT's.

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Aug. 16, 2012, 9:38 p.m.

Are you referring to Bradley Manning or Assange?

Don't cheapen his vitriolic response with petty details.

iforonewelcome.com

Aug. 17, 2012, 2:26 a.m.

The cocksucker should have been black bagged and erased from existence from the start.

There is so much americanz in there, as a brit I don't know what to do with it. I though I was actually in the bourne supremacy for a minute. Do more please.

Aug. 17, 2012, 6:53 a.m.

farmer = typical angry white man republican voter. He should hook up with Walt Wawra. Good times for sure.

Kn.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

Aug. 17, 2012, 8:23 a.m.

No doubt. The talk of "black-bagging" and "erasing" people actually made me semi hard. I love action films.
If he'd mentioned "wet-ops", I'd probably have completed.

Aug. 17, 2012, 8:35 a.m.

you epitomize what's wrong with the USA.

Aug. 17, 2012, 5:09 p.m.

Agreed. Pinko Hollywood screenwriters too.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Aug. 17, 2012, 9:18 p.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bewy-GN14zY

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Aug. 18, 2012, 6:34 p.m.

"The British foreign secretary, William Hague, said that Ecuador's asylum to Assange was a "matter of regret" and added: "We will not allow Mr Assange safe passage out of the United Kingdom, nor is there any legal basis for us to do so."
"No one, least of all the government of Ecuador, should be in any doubt that we are determined to carry out our legal obligation to see Mr Assange extradited to Sweden," Hague told a press conference. "

Proving once again that Britain is America's bitch.

http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2012/08/18-2

Aug. 18, 2012, 6:41 p.m.

Nothing anyone didn't already know. Just that it caught "them" red handed.

know or suspect?

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Aug. 18, 2012, 7:35 p.m.

he is either a troll or a sheeple of the tenth degree; ignore this ignoramus.