Wikileaks freaks.....

May 30, 2012, 11:28 a.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NssDpaK8jQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ImXe_EQhUI

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

June 21, 2012, 11:33 a.m.

"….the Sydney Morning Herald, using Australia[HTML_REMOVED]#8217;s freedom of information law, obtained some diplomatic cables showing that the Australian government in Canberra has been working in concert with the Obama administration in the US to facilitate US prosecution of Assange as a spy. "

http://www.counterpunch.org/2012/06/21/australia-betrays-its-own-citizen-journalist/print

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

July 3, 2012, 7:55 p.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrVL8X_nijk
Unmasking the Beast

Aug. 16, 2012, 11:05 a.m.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2012/08/16/julian-assange-ecuador-uk.html

http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2012/08/16-0

Aug. 16, 2012, 11:32 a.m.

this whole situation is pretty eff'd….Sweden refuses to interview Assange in the UK, even though he's offered to talk to them numerous times, they're insisting he has to be returned to sweden, even though he actually hasn't even been charged with anything. He's right to be worried something will happen, the whole thing stinks of a set up.

Aug. 16, 2012, 12:22 p.m.

No shit … the simple fact that UK courts will hold an extradition hearing with no charges pending is smelly as hell. That should have been thrown out of court on day 1. That it went to court and the extradition request was upheld make it really stink like dog shit in the hot sun.

Kn.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

Aug. 16, 2012, 12:24 p.m.

we're being f*cked by our govt's, and Assange is shedding light how how much it's happening, they dun like the spotlight showing what corrupt bastards we have 'leading' us….

Aug. 16, 2012, 6 p.m.

Anyone who knowingly gives secrets to the enemy should be hanged. Why any of you freedom hating liberals can even question this is beyond me. If you really think there is nothing in this world that should be kept a secret from the general population that you are a lot more naive that I thought. The cocksucker should have been black bagged and erased from existence from the start.

That's the problem with cities, they're refuges for the weak, the fish that didn't evolve.

I don't want to google this - sounds like a thing that NSMB will be better at.

Aug. 16, 2012, 6:03 p.m.

Anyone who knowingly gives secrets to the enemy should be hanged. Why any of you freedom hating liberals can even question this is beyond me. If you really think there is nothing in this world that should be kept a secret from the general population that you are a lot more naive that I thought. The cocksucker should have been black bagged and erased from existence from the start.

:fruit:

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Aug. 16, 2012, 6:18 p.m.

i really hope this is sarcasm……..

, however, notice the black guys pants don't leave much to the imajination.

Aug. 16, 2012, 6:19 p.m.

Is this for real??

Aug. 16, 2012, 6:42 p.m.

God Bless America…..(no other fucker will….).

treezz
wow you are a ass

Aug. 16, 2012, 6:48 p.m.

Is this for real??

I have no doubt of it…

Aug. 16, 2012, 7:35 p.m.

Oh Farmer, you slay me! Your redneck kneejerk reactions are the source of endless entertainment and I hope you never stop!

It's so hard to even know where to begin!

How about:

"Only you could argue FOR censorship while calling people 'freedom-hating liberals'"

No, no, I can do better:

"How people can 'question' things is just why people are supporting Assange! If you choose to not question anything and would prefer to remain a drone of the state, that's cool, just sad though".

Nah…. I think the best approach would be something like this:

"What enemies? Do you mean the nations that have been put out by mild embarassments on the part of US diplomats, or the country that has been exposed as liars time and time again, lead you into a war by purposely falsifying evidence and lying about their motives, and secretly spied on you with warrantless wiretapping that directly flew in the face of your precious constitution, but then retroactively made it legal (illegally I might add)?"

Truly your passion about issues is only matched by your blindspot for the facts. It's awesome, thank you.

iforonewelcome.com

Aug. 16, 2012, 7:45 p.m.

Farmer, the very architects of the United States of America would be the ones behind WikiLeaks today.

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary security, deserve neither liberty nor security.

I am not a liberal, nor a conservative. To think people are one of two types only serves to reinforce a closed mind. The pendulum has swung too far to one side and if something isn't done soon, you can bank on massive populist unrest, and change, in our lifetime.