why get drunk, stoned, high etc?

March 18, 2006, 10:25 a.m.

i drink about once a week. ususally its out with friends on a friday night, at my local bar. We have a good time. laugh, joke, the bartender treats us great. We do it to have a good time, and end up walking back home. There are three of us with houses real close, so nobody has to drive if they shouldnt. Its all fun and games, but we just dont let people make stupid decisions.
Drugs are drugs. Do what you will. im personally not one to pass judgement on anything.

Fear me. I have a Cabin in montana.
::Team Pancake Pride::

March 18, 2006, 11:06 a.m.

alcohol is drug big guy.

caffeine

March 18, 2006, 11:29 a.m.

You make weed sound like some intense drug. You don't DO weed.

I drink lots because it's fun… pretty much the main point of my life is to have fun.

but you get my point, right?

The sad thing is in my school i would be considered a "loser' because i don't drink enough.

GPABoosters: SFU/UBC course review database
:ukraine:

Youtube clips are about as useful to me as a miniskirt in Iran.

March 18, 2006, 11:43 a.m.

The sad thing is in my school i would be considered a "loser' because i don't drink enough.

haha what, are you in the 8th grade?:lol:

At the start of this school year, everyone here was drinking. Now its on occasion for the most part. People actually care about their health.

March 18, 2006, 11:48 a.m.

nope grade 11. its just that we have some people who are "cool" because they smoke weed and drink tons. I've never done weed and i only drink on occasion so in their minds…..

They [HTML_REMOVED] Me
funny eh?

March 18, 2006, 11:49 a.m.

a'right, I smoke weed everyday, 'cause I like to be stoned, stuff is extra funny, entertaining, tasty, etc.
I drink cause I like the taste of beer, or when I drink rum and coke, it's cause
I like the taste, and shit's extra funny, entertaining, etc.
I drink coffee cause I like the taste.
I pop pills cause it's fun to be high as fuck and you can work alot of shit out.
I eat shrooms cause I like to hallucinate and explore my mind.
I drop cid cause I like to hallucinate.
I eat MDMA cause it's fun to be high as fuck and you can work alot of shit out, and it's a cleaner drug than E.
I eat 2CB cause it's acid without the mind fuck.
I don't tell other people that they should do it cause I believe it's your choice.
I live a good life, I work 50+ hours everyweek, I have a clean appartment, a bike, good friends, drug free and otherwise. I eat well, I enjoy my life, I have a girlfriend who loves me.
I've been drug free for months at a time, and I will be again, i haven't done anything other than smokin weed for a couple months now, and have no desire to do it again, right now, though I probably will again.

any other questions about my lifestyle?

Trucks and Guns.

March 18, 2006, 11:53 a.m.

If you've never taken any drugs and felt the positive effects of them, your opinion (In my eyes) is really worth nothing.

All anyone hears about is negatives, obviousley, so unless you know what drugs are like, dont pass judgment.

Hallucinogens and psychodelic drugs are life changing eye openers, for the better.

March 18, 2006, noon

all the time i see comments about people planning to go out and get drunk, ript, whatever. why? what's the point?

just curious as i've never heard a good answer to this question

"Hookers and Orange Juice" just doen't have the same panache

meh

March 18, 2006, 12:25 p.m.

Because its fun?

650 Racing: Poppin' our collars, tossin' up dollars.

March 18, 2006, 1:01 p.m.

caus its fun! It really is fun to go out and party on the weekend. Kids that become drug/alchohal dependent are stupid though. It sucks when your friends start getting into the bad shit. Sometimes you gotta wonder what people are thinking. On the alchohal/weed part, if you can control yourself, and are just doing it once in a while for fun with your buddies, then its fine.

March 18, 2006, 1:13 p.m.

all the time i see comments about people planning to go out and get drunk, ript, whatever. why? what's the point?

just curious as i've never heard a good answer to this question

Want to smoke a jay sometime? It might give you a frame of reference.

I drink and toke because it is fun and fun is good.

Why do you ride a bike? What's the point really? What are you accomplishing other than achieving fun?

What's the point of doing anything?

www.natooke.com

March 18, 2006, 1:29 p.m.

help out us old farts and tell me what the hell an "emo" is.

March 18, 2006, 1:48 p.m.

meh

March 18, 2006, 1:54 p.m.

www.myspace.com
www.nexopia.com

March 18, 2006, 4:45 p.m.

www.myspace.com
www.nexopia.com

lol

emo = EMOtionaly unstable person or something to the tune of that. Basically depressed punk kids who cut themselves