why get drunk, stoned, high etc?

March 17, 2006, 10:43 p.m.

Are you sure? There's this girl at my school…i don't know if she is exactly "emo" but she does a crapload of weed

Their "argument" is amusing as "drugs" and "safe place" usually don't go together.

Most of the emo kids I know are straight edge. Most of the preps I know do coke and E.

March 17, 2006, 10:43 p.m.

all i know is that in order for me to read this thread …i had to close one eye.

That is why I do it! What are we talkin about again? I need to go and make more Meth!!!

How did I end up here?

March 17, 2006, 11:03 p.m.

From what I know of up here, the preps (probally the category I'm in) isn't the huge drug crowd. It's pretty much everyone else such as the middle kids, the whores, the 'gangsters', even the computer geeks get 'super drunk' all the time apparently. Instead of drugs, the Hicks just drink until they pass out, end up in hospital, roll their trucks, etc.

It is sick really, I'm actually quite proud to say that never once in my life have I tried, or had the urge to try, any kind of drug. Only at like weddings or other main events will I have a little to drink, and never have I gone past my limit. Say what you want, the money that would be wasted on drugs/alcohol goes to other stuff like my bike or truck. And if you say that drinking or doing drugs is done to have fun, well I'm pretty damn sure the money I use on my bike instead also ends up with a ton of fun, so really, what are the advantages of stuff like that?

Adrenalize

March 17, 2006, 11:10 p.m.

Most of the emo kids I know are straight edge. Most of the preps I know do coke and E.

i should have mentioned that my school is messed up in general.
And Aldo Nova…there is nothing wrong with the occasional beer or 2. And props for using the money on your bike. I've had to hold off several parts purchases due to a few too many "occasional" beers lol

GPABoosters: SFU/UBC course review database
:ukraine:

Youtube clips are about as useful to me as a miniskirt in Iran.

March 17, 2006, 11:16 p.m.

Yeah I still admitted to drinking at like weddings, birthdays, and a few other casual events. Bush parties and junk like that is just plain stupid. And yeah that's pretty much how I look at things…should I spend $50+ on alcohol tonight, or wait until next paycheck + the $50 and upgrade on my bike, truck, buy some other stuff, whatever. I just think that material items will do more for me, and provide alot more excitement than blowing it on one night where I won't even remember what happened so it's useless anyways. Normally it's myself and a group of friends (both male and hot females) and we just go to the movies or something else since they are also not really into the whole drug/drinking circuit.

Adrenalize

March 17, 2006, 11:21 p.m.

i just dont anymore…ive done anumber of stupid shit while drunk…mostly driving…and i am tired of doin that stupid risky shit now…sooo i just dont drink anymore i have been drug free my whole life tho. now i dont drink anymore either…soo its alllll good altho i never did spend anymoney on beer or anythin..so really im just saving my liver and the lives of others

~To Master The Art Of Flying Is To Throw Yourself At The Ground And Miss~
[email protected]

PSP FOR SALE

March 17, 2006, 11:52 p.m.

I drink because I care.

MSN me at: [email protected]
www.bigringbikes.cjb.net
www.cyberetrothreads.com

March 18, 2006, 12:46 a.m.

Anybody remember the old days of nsmb? Like 01,02,03?

What's with all these squares on here now?

pass me that doobie…..

Duncan is full of 18 year old MILFs

I love wild animals…..they're yummy!

March 18, 2006, 12:56 a.m.

i drink beer and smoke pot because i like the effect. im usually all stoned to ride, thats just how it is, and drink beer, because we all like it and have fun. tonight was a good example. bros + chron 'n beer = good times.

call me out for having a problem, im happy with my life.

Eye on the TV
'cause tragedy thrills me
Whatever flavor
It happens to be like:
"Killed by the husband"
"Drowned by the ocean"
"Shot by his own son"
"She used the poison in his tea
and kissed him goodbye"
That's my kind of story
It's no fun til someone dies

March 18, 2006, 12:56 a.m.

Anybody remember the old days of nsmb? Like 01,02,03?

What's with all these squares on here now?

pass me that doobie…..

dante went straight….the place changed.

March 18, 2006, 1:24 a.m.

i cant read this, i am hammboned

hhahahahahah

BATTLECAT

March 18, 2006, 2:52 a.m.

Girls pass out when I give them liquor.

March 18, 2006, 2:52 a.m.

Also, I'm usually designated. Don't need liquor to have a good time. But it helps me loosten up, when I'm talking to girls.

March 18, 2006, 2:58 a.m.

I hear Stuart Kennedy broke edge tonight.

Ya, I sig my own quotes.

www.gnarwhale.com

March 18, 2006, 3:44 a.m.

it's F*cking St' patty's day. c'mon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:agree: drunk as fook