why gay marriage should be banned!

Feb. 11, 2007, 8:12 p.m.

could you tell me which way to the library?

turn off sigs…it will change your life

Feb. 11, 2007, 8:17 p.m.

i completely disagree, 1st of all you have no fucking clue what your talking about, second of all its there life who fucking cares, your just scared that YOU will become gay cause you are some immature guy who is not comfortable with his own sexuality. but what ever you have your own opinion.

Feb. 11, 2007, 8:19 p.m.

:lol:

22 Pride

Feb. 11, 2007, 8:25 p.m.

gay people are less than 5 % (I THINK 4% IN cdn) yet about 70% of canadians support gay marriage. However More than 50% of people disagreed on changing the term "marriage"

I am very pissed off they changed the meaning of marriage. I'm christian, and those gay people and the pot smoking Liberals are going straight to hell.

not Ryder

Feb. 11, 2007, 8:27 p.m.

i completely disagree, 1st of all you have no fucking clue what your talking about, second of all its there life who fucking cares, your just scared that YOU will become gay cause you are some immature guy who is not comfortable with his own sexuality. but what ever you have your own opinion.

funny how you're getting mad at him for bashing the Gay, while you use becoming gay as being "immature and confused" in a bad connotation.

not Ryder

Feb. 11, 2007, 8:30 p.m.

gay people are less than 5 % (I THINK 4% IN cdn) .

is that like a gay exchange rate?

turn off sigs…it will change your life

Feb. 11, 2007, 8:35 p.m.

gay people are less than 5 % (I THINK 4% IN cdn) yet about 70% of canadians support gay marriage. However More than 50% of people disagreed on changing the term "marriage"

I am very pissed off they changed the meaning of marriage. I'm christian, and those gay people and the pot smoking Liberals are going straight to hell.

thanks for letting me know, so are we pot smoking liberals and gay people going to have a seperate section of hell from you christian, homophopic types cause god forbid our rockin parties should keep you all awake and and effect your ability to perform your coal shovelling duties to keep the fires a burning.;)

Feb. 11, 2007, 8:39 p.m.

that's correct, I have the right to have freedom of religion,
i have the right to have freedom of thought thus prejudice, so shut the fuck up.

excuse me, GROW UP and welcome to the real world if you want respect you do not force your personal beliefs on others nor do you tell some one to shut up in such a manner. Truly I don't think i have ever run into anyone more ignorant here, are you sure your name isn't shrankman.

If you don't like being called on such shite. don't post it. If anyone should close your mouth, that would be you.

Feb. 11, 2007, 8:42 p.m.

that's correct, I have the right to have freedom of religion,
i have the right to have freedom of thought thus prejudice, so shut the fuck up.

Who are you?

So many freaks, so few circuses.

Feb. 11, 2007, 8:44 p.m.

Who are you?

He is a guy that had better learn how to debate like a big boy or he will be punted from this site.

Feb. 11, 2007, 8:58 p.m.

Too late. 30 days in the hurt locker.

Feb. 11, 2007, 9:11 p.m.

funny how you're getting mad at him for bashing the Gay, while you use becoming gay as being "immature and confused" in a bad connotation.

No he didn't. Learn to read.

Holy crap. How did you manage to actually screw up criticizing that post?

Feb. 11, 2007, 9:27 p.m.

Spoken like someone who's just splurging to come out of the closet.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Feb. 11, 2007, 11:15 p.m.

First off:

I think a lot more people these days aren't against homosexuality as those who are older, i.e grandparents etc.

How can you say more people are against old people!? I mean, if people are arguing about whether gay is a choice or not, we have to agree that getting old isn't.

OK, that was a smug "grammar police" joke. Sorry.

Couple of observations though - and this is a conundrum for the some of the more uh, theologically inclined members of the board. If, as teh blbel says in Genesis 1:28 we should "go forth and multiply," and that this passage has been used to argue that the sole purpose of marriage is for procreation (Note to groms: "having kids"), I would argue, as an advocacy group in Washington is doing, that "traditional" man-woman marriages be therefore annulled if that man-woman couple has not been able to procreate within 3 years. No kids? You're done - same rights as queers and degenerate unmarrieds shacking up.

Lastly, there is some borderline stuff going in on here, and some f-bombs being dropped etc from some members who know better. And I marvel at short a time it's been since NBR was shut down. Let's play nice, and "Steve" whoever the hell you are, enjoy your new red rectangle; those two green ones didn't suit.

- Nat

Feb. 11, 2007, 11:43 p.m.

The Worlds First Two Gay Guys

i dont remember if there is profanity or not and i dont have speakers so if this offends anyone im sorry.

Being an agoraphobic adrenaline junkie would be pretty convenient, because you could get your rush from just going to the store to get some milk instead of having to jump off a mountain or out of an airplane.

they also call me "balloon"