Why does Oregon have to be full of Americans.

March 21, 2013, 11:38 p.m.

Woke up to ice on the windshield, blasted up sand dunes before breakfast, got my synthetic oil for less then half of what it costs up here and paid no tax. Went surfing in the afternoon, and went out for a night ride with on the dune trails followed by sitting around a campfire on the beach, drinking Budweiser that wasn't beer all night.

March 21, 2013, 11:53 p.m.

Are you shitting me? All those "obese hicks" push the buttons and pull the levers so elitist Canadian snobs like you can kick back and enjoy.

Don't like what you see? Then stay the fuck in Canada and enjoy the company of obese Canadian hicks.

btw, Portland has one of the most vibrant bicycle cultures in all of the states. But you knew that, right?

:P

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

March 21, 2013, 11:58 p.m.

^ at least you didn't post another link that no one reads.

I like Oregon - right mix of hicks and cool shit to do.

March 22, 2013, 12:04 a.m.

Yes I did.

:crybaby:

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

March 22, 2013, 12:04 a.m.

The obese hicks are pretty easy to lose when it comes right down to it.

I actually don't like the Portland bike culture. (too many hipsters?/maybe I kinda hate myself?)

www.vitalmtb.com

March 22, 2013, 12:50 a.m.

I was in coos bay, florence, and Lincoln City for the past weekish.

I loved it, and had a fantastic time. I wish it were less then 750kms away.

Maybe I'll have to get property there

On the real, everyone was super welcoming, and helpful. I highly recommend it to anyone.

Mapleton is an amazing place

March 22, 2013, 5:57 a.m.

I think canada and america should be split west/east, Canada gets the west coast
america gets the east.

Ha Ha! Made you look.

March 22, 2013, 6:22 a.m.

if I ever had to move to the USA, Oregon would be very high on my list of acceptable places.

March 22, 2013, 6:51 a.m.

i've never met an american who i would consider a jerk…especially when travelling in the camper van to state parks, etc. everybody is more than friendly and strikes up a conversation. maybe just the northern half and the west as well, i dunno, but travelling in the states is pretty awesome.

i've been told by several people i should hang out in oregon for awhile

March 22, 2013, 7:16 a.m.

I like travelling in the states, always good hospitality and service, everybody likes to talk lots and of course everything is cheaper; the USA is like our Mexico.

I should renew my passport so I can do a trip down there again

March 22, 2013, 8:14 a.m.

just came back from a big ski trip down south and had a great time. We stopped in Ashland Oregon and it looked like a cool little town. I've heard the MTB riding there is excellent.

March 22, 2013, 8:35 a.m.

I think canada and america should be split west/east, Canada gets the west coast
america gets the east.

cascadia would be enough

March 22, 2013, 8:38 a.m.

Any info on renting dune buggies or dirt bikes in the dunes? Heading there this summer but i dont want to pack the moto

March 22, 2013, 9:14 a.m.

What's wrong with Americans exactly?

Yeah their government does some fucked up shit but China's government does fucked up shit too and most of the Chinese people I know are the nicest people you could ever meet.

America is a wonderful country full of vibrant culture, art and creative minds.
To focus on only the problems or the bad behavior of few is unfair.

www.natooke.com

March 22, 2013, 9:21 a.m.

I was in coos bay, florence, and Lincoln City for the past weekish.

I loved it, and had a fantastic time. I wish it were less then 750kms away.

Maybe I'll have to get property there

On the real, everyone was super welcoming, and helpful. I highly recommend it to anyone.

Mapleton is an amazing place

We like Newport down there, rent a condo on Nye beach, fill the fridge with a couple hundred bucks of groceries and booze from the Fred Meyer, tour around..and I do find the people down there very warm and friendly..

Any info on renting dune buggies or dirt bikes in the dunes? Heading there this summer but i dont want to pack the moto

We dont bring our own machines down there or rent. We like hiring a buggy and driver from Sandland Adventures, let them do the driving…A couple / three hundred for an afternoon but well worth it

http://www.sandland.com/dunebuggy.htm