Who says North Vancouver housing is expensive?

Nov. 19, 2016, 9:57 p.m.

long-term traffic planning for the north shore is great for climate change. seeing as our politicians won't put in a significant carbon tax, instead we'll let the roads become total gridlock to force people into transit or bikes. and those fancy new cars that everyone has seem to turn off the engine when they stop?

Too bad the North shore has shit transit so its either bike or drive.

Nov. 20, 2016, 12:22 a.m.

What'ya mean? I drove over there for a couple sheets seems like frequency/coverage is pretty good the bitch is when there's a fender bender anywhere all 3 of your arterials become parking lots.

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Nov. 20, 2016, 9:47 a.m.

Where are you trying to get to/ from by transit? I find transit from Lynn valley to downtown to be very good. I work near lougheed mall though and it is slightly faster to get there by bike.

Nov. 20, 2016, 10:48 a.m.

Where are you trying to get to/ from by transit? I find transit from Lynn valley to downtown to be very good. I work near lougheed mall though and it is slightly faster to get there by bike.

This was the problem I used to have getting from BCIT to PoCo. It was faster to bike home than take the combo of bus[HTML_REMOVED] skytrain [HTML_REMOVED]bus [HTML_REMOVED]bus [HTML_REMOVED] mile walk home from the bus stop.

It was also faster to drive and park a 10 minute walk away where parking was free.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

That's the problem with cities, they're refuges for the weak, the fish that didn't evolve.

I don't want to google this - sounds like a thing that NSMB will be better at.

Nov. 20, 2016, 10:56 a.m.

When the wife got her job down near Grandville island, we looked into it and it was going to take twice as long as cost more than fuel for her little car.