Who needs a budget?

March 30, 2017, 4:12 p.m.

https://www.wired.com/2017/03/google-ai-talent-race-leads-straight-canada/

This is what I want more of Zed.  Canada as the place to go for an emerging tech.  Of course, it would be nice if it was happening in Vancouver, but they must be doing something right to foster this talent in Toronto and Montreal.  Harper might have even had a hand in this for all I know, I really haven't looked into it, but I want more news like this.

March 30, 2017, 6:02 p.m.

Can you guys do this one next.

March 30, 2017, 6:09 p.m.

"All muslims are terrorists.  We need to spend 50% of GDP on weapons."

"If people want to practice Sharia Law they should be allowed.  I love gay people but they should be allowed to be stoned because islamaphobia."

March 31, 2017, 9:18 a.m.

Posted by: ReductiMat

Can you guys do this one next.

When people are already concerned that you might be a little cozy with white supremacists, you might want to avoid giving them this photo iop.

April 26, 2017, 12:42 p.m.

Posted by: Zedbra

Posted by: chupacabra

Why would you say "but Harper" and then post an article showing that Canadians and our debt has been an increasing problem during his entire tenure?  Are you suggesting that the overheated housing markets and high debt levels are the doing of the Liberals?  But Trudeau?

Back to taxation and growth, it isn't as simple as more tax less growth.  It depends on where the taxes go.  Increasing taxes for infrastructure, for example, increases growth.  It also matters who is getting taxed and at what amount.

I say 'but Harper' because even though it has been three years since a budget of his, those were (and generally are) the first words out of most liberal's mouths when you ask them about this budget.  Which is a segue into your second part....all that you said is somewhat true, but seeing as how this discussion is about this budget, none of those points were addressed.  You do know who these taxes are targeting - do you not?

Oh - and Maxime Bernier will edge in over O'Leary.

Son of a gun, Zeddy called it! O'leary just hit the showers & gave the nod to Bernier.

April 26, 2017, 2:05 p.m.

I guess he knows his people.  I wonder if he was smart enough to learn French if he would still be in it?

April 26, 2017, 2:05 p.m.

I guess he knows his people.  I wonder if he was smart enough to learn French if he would still be in it?

April 26, 2017, 6 p.m.

Better off for the party that he dropped out. There would have been a good number of the almost 5 million union members in the country not voting for him.

Thread killer