Who is Joseph Kony?

March 9, 2012, 10:42 a.m.

Maybe its time NGOs shake up the way they do things. Innovation and fresh ideas are not always a bad thing.

This would be a step backwards. Quote:

No matter how much you care to help the women/children/villages/gorillas in a particular warzone, trying to solve what is in effect a problem of armed insecurity through establishing another minor armed militia is never a good idea.

http://matadornetwork.com/change/7-worst-international-aid-ideas/

I quote myself from the random pictures thread:

I lived in Africa for a year and worked closely with some Sudanese refugees. Africa really is the dark continent. It is awful. Do not go there. Whatever your imagination might conjure up pales in comparison to the complete psychotic evil reality.

www.vitalmtb.com

March 9, 2012, 11:35 a.m.

This would be a step backwards. Quote:

No matter how much you care to help the women/children/villages/gorillas in a particular warzone, trying to solve what is in effect a problem of armed insecurity through establishing another minor armed militia is never a good idea.

http://matadornetwork.com/change/7-worst-international-aid-ideas/

I quote myself from the random pictures thread:

I lived in Africa for a year and worked closely with some Sudanese refugees. Africa really is the dark continent. It is awful. Do not go there. Whatever your imagination might conjure up pales in comparison to the complete psychotic evil reality.

I didn't say that arming militias is a good idea. I said NGOs should be open to innovation … whatever that may look like. Whether it is using viral social media to pump up their cause or something else. The messenger ? the message.

March 9, 2012, 11:56 a.m.

Hallelujah!

Lord's Resistance Army objectives. I have them here. "To remove dictatorship and stop the oppression of our people." Now, again Lord's Resistance Army is who Obama sent troops to help nations wipe out. The objectives of the Lord's Resistance Army, what they're trying to accomplish with their military action in these countries is the following: "To remove dictatorship and stop the oppression of our people; to fight for the immediate restoration of the competitive multiparty democracy in Uganda; to see an end to gross violation of human rights and dignity of Ugandans; to ensure the restoration of peace and security in Uganda, to ensure unity, sovereignty, and economic prosperity beneficial to all Ugandans, and to bring to an end the repressive policy of deliberate marginalization of groups of people who may not agree with the LRA ideology." Those are the objectives of the group that we are fighting, or who are being fought and we are joining in the effort to remove them from the battlefield."

Amen!

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

March 9, 2012, 2:08 p.m.

"There has not been a single soul from the LRA here since 2006. Now we have peace, people are back in their homes, they are planting their fields, they are starting their businesses. That is what people should help us with."
Kony's army fled Uganda six years ago and the strongman and his fighters are now spread throughout many neighbouring countries, it was reported

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/ugandans-say-kony-film-is-misleading-too-late/story-e6frfku0-1226295428056#ixzz1oeytSzlthttp://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/ugandans-say-kony-film-is-misleading-too-late/story-e6frfku0-1226295428056

March 9, 2012, 2:38 p.m.

I didn't say that arming militias is a good idea. I said NGOs should be open to innovation … whatever that may look like. Whether it is using viral social media to pump up their cause or something else. The messenger ? the message.

Gotcha. I was feeling a little grumpy and stuff this morning, I got your meaning wrong.

www.vitalmtb.com

March 9, 2012, 2:43 p.m.

Hallelujah!

Amen!

I figured it was just a matter of time before you defended Joseph Kony as a great man, misunderstood. Like Ghadaffi and Assad (both the elder and the younger).

For your consideration, Article 35 of the Constitution of the People's Republic of China:

"Citizens of the People's Republic of China enjoy freedom of speech, of the press, of assembly, of association, of procession and of demonstration."

March 9, 2012, 2:44 p.m.

Oh look a shin ynew ipad 3. wow

Ha Ha! Made you look.

March 9, 2012, 2:51 p.m.

I figured it was just a matter of time before you defended Joseph Kony as a great man, misunderstood. Like Ghadaffi and Assad (both the elder and the younger).

For your consideration, Article 35 of the Constitution of the People's Republic of China:

"Citizens of the People's Republic of China enjoy freedom of speech, of the press, of assembly, of association, of procession and of demonstration."

You're a slut.

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

March 9, 2012, 3:34 p.m.

You're a slut.

Lol … "Keep the oil in the soil" - typed from a plastic keyboard.

March 9, 2012, 4:42 p.m.

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."
— Sigmund Freud

:canada: :usa:

March 9, 2012, 4:50 p.m.

March 9, 2012, 4:59 p.m.

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."
— Sigmund Freud

:canada: :usa:

March 9, 2012, 5:18 p.m.

keep em coming

March 9, 2012, 5:22 p.m.