Who is Hillary Clinton?

Nov. 9, 2016, 9:05 a.m.

Bernie woulda beat Trump.

Nov. 9, 2016, 9:10 a.m.

All of the above. HRC is tainted goods.
The corporatists (inserted by the Clintons) who run the party have got their just deserts.
Let's hope they're tarred and feathered and run out on a rail by the rank-and-file.

This sounds good in theory, but why are so many corporate boot licking candidates reclaiming their seats in the house? The legend of HRC and her gang of thugs is what took her down and it is mainly legend. A legend that so many people including yourself propagated. If 1/10th of that energy was spent looking into Trump we all know we would find a warehouse of corrupt skeletons but that would ruin the fantasy that he is going to save the people.

The fact is that the Republicans are now in full control of the US government, and they are 100% corrupt and morally bankrupt. They have pissed on the working people for years and the low information voters still think it's rain.

If voting to have all three branches under conservative control a rebuke of the "corporatists", then I have been wrong about politics for 25 politics years. Do people think that Donald is going to be a knight in shining armour unfazed by corporate money? I would laugh if this wasn't so serious.

What we just witnessed was mass hypnosis and it was aided by all those that worked so hard to cultivate the legend of an evil woman lusting for power. Well done, take a bow. We are about to see that this was not a choice of 2 equally bad candidates.

Global warming… we are fucked
The economy… he is an avowed isolationist
Foreign affairs… he doesn't know shit from shinola so who knows

I am not saying the Democrats are fantastic, but they are better in every metric.

My only hope is that he realizes how far over his head he is and lets his advisors run the country and in 4 years when he hasn't done shit to "drain the swamp" he is out on his ass.

Nov. 9, 2016, 9:23 a.m.

Bernie woulda beat Trump.

How painfully do you think this knowledge is sinking in for the DNC right now?

Silver lining, for me at least? Maybe the party accepts the progressives as their new core and rebuild with the up and comers with those values. Letting Bernie and Elizabeth Warren take the lead and watch people like Gavin Newsome rise? Maybe.

Nov. 9, 2016, 10:13 a.m.

Who is Hillary Clinton you ask?

Why she is the next POTUS and she's going to slit your throat while you sleep, tungsten.
:kiss:

Once again, proving that I am ALWAYS wrong.
:rawr:

Wrong. Always.

Nov. 9, 2016, 11:19 a.m.

Haha… I bet Clinton has already flown out to a non-extradition country.

The best things in life all start with the letter B
Hooray for: Bacon, Bikeys, Boobies, Boards, and Beer!

Nov. 9, 2016, 12:06 p.m.

Haha… I bet Clinton has already flown out to a non-extradition country.

Most likely Qatar where she moved $1.8 Billion to. Or hanging out with the Bush's at the ranch in Paraguay.

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

Nov. 9, 2016, 1:33 p.m.

This sounds good in theory, but why are so many corporate boot licking candidates reclaiming their seats in the house? The legend of HRC and her gang of thugs is what took her down and it is mainly legend. A legend that so many people including yourself propagated. If 1/10th of that energy was spent looking into Trump we all know we would find a warehouse of corrupt skeletons but that would ruin the fantasy that he is going to save the people.

The fact is that the Republicans are now in full control of the US government, and they are 100% corrupt and morally bankrupt. They have pissed on the working people for years and the low information voters still think it's rain.

If voting to have all three branches under conservative control a rebuke of the "corporatists", then I have been wrong about politics for 25 politics years. Do people think that Donald is going to be a knight in shining armour unfazed by corporate money? I would laugh if this wasn't so serious.

What we just witnessed was mass hypnosis and it was aided by all those that worked so hard to cultivate the legend of an evil woman lusting for power. Well done, take a bow. We are about to see that this was not a choice of 2 equally bad candidates.

Global warming… we are fucked
The economy… he is an avowed isolationist
Foreign affairs… he doesn't know shit from shinola so who knows

I am not saying the Democrats are fantastic, but they are better in every metric.

My only hope is that he realizes how far over his head he is and lets his advisors run the country and in 4 years when he hasn't done shit to "drain the swamp" he is out on his ass.

wtf are you blathering about? Grab a tissue and blow your nose.

Trump won for same reason Crispy Clark won. "Make America great again" was code for jobs, jobs, jobs. Don't believe me? Two words. Ohio, Michigan.

The Democrats are the party of NAFTA/neoliberalism. Working Americans get that and it's pretty simple to correlate it to the loss of their jobs and their plunge down the social/economic ladder.

In the end, Hillary Clinton became the face of a corrupt, arrogant and out-of-touch Establishment, while Donald Trump emerged as an almost perfectly imperfect vessel for a populist fury that had bubbled beneath the surface of America.

https://consortiumnews.com/2016/11/09/why-trump-won-why-clinton-lost/

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Nov. 9, 2016, 1:55 p.m.

:lol: Interesting to see that the hypocrites whining about Voter fraud and fixed Voting Machines aren't saying much now.

Nov. 9, 2016, 2:12 p.m.

So far the only vote fixing we know of for sure was during the Dem. primary.

Will be interesting to hear reports post election. I'm sure there will be some. Arizona springs to mind.

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Nov. 10, 2016, 12:21 a.m.

Wow! We really dodged a bullet, eh? Chipped with our own medical code? Say it ain't true!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsK-UNAsvPI

Nov. 10, 2016, 7:16 a.m.

Trump won for same reason Crispy Clark won. "Make America great again" was code for jobs, jobs, jobs. Don't believe me? Two words. Ohio, Michigan.

The Democrats are the party of NAFTA/neoliberalism. Working Americans get that and it's pretty simple to correlate it to the loss of their jobs and their plunge down the social/economic ladder.

You are correct sir.
Also HRC just came across like an elitest douche.
The South Park " Took ER jowbs!" idea killed it for Trump.
What a gong show.
I guess the Democrats are really feeling the Bern now.

People always ask me what's the phenomenon
Yo what's up? Yo what's goin' on- Adam Yauch

Nov. 10, 2016, 10:11 a.m.

So what do you think the GOP is going to do to bring those jobs back?

In the meantime…civil rights just took a huge step backwards.

Nov. 10, 2016, 10:18 a.m.

The Democrats are the party of NAFTA/neoliberalism.

That is utter, complete, total bullshit.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

Nov. 10, 2016, 10:29 a.m.

Bring manufacturing jobs back to the USA
So workers can afford to buy $100 smart phones
Which will actually cost $450 for them to buy
Because the smart phones were made for a decent USA style living wage.

or:

Automate/robotics to compete with foreign manufacturers
Employ skilled technicians.
Leave unskilled labour (likely trump voters) unemployed
Unskilled white trash labour feels duped…shoots Trump.

Mind you, I am ALWAYS wrong.
:crybaby:

Wrong. Always.

Nov. 10, 2016, 10:34 a.m.

Do you really believe the above? I honestly can not imagine why you, of all, should believe that.

"You don't learn from experience. You learn from reflecting on the experience."
- Kristen Ulmer