Who is Hillary Clinton?

Nov. 8, 2016, 3:01 p.m.

They analyzed close to 700,000 emails in 691,000 seconds where as it took them 4-6 months for the first 33,000 emails. Is the correct phrase a dog n pony show?

If you knew anything about programming you would know it would take very little time to validate duplicates, as well as discard emails that aren't Clinton's.

I'm surprised it took as long as it did to dismiss what wasn't relevant.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Nov. 8, 2016, 3:24 p.m.

If you knew anything about programming you would know it would take very little time to validate duplicates, as well as discard emails that aren't Clinton's.

Pffft, Shogun doesn't need to know anything to have an opinion on it. His opinion also doesn't have to be based on truth. It's more like a feeling I would guess.

Some would label him a fcking lying sack of sht, I like to think of him as a Pioneer, leading western civilization into a post-fact era.

Nov. 8, 2016, 5:11 p.m.

While I dont know programming and never did after good old Turbo Pascal, I was in fact curious as to the initial delay for the 33,000 and it's not hard to think with the tech we have another 650,000 isnt a mammoth number. I guess we have to wait and see if there's a going to be a new US A.G. who doesnt follow the same path.

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

Nov. 8, 2016, 5:15 p.m.

Pffft, Shogun doesn't need to know anything to have an opinion on it. His opinion also doesn't have to be based on truth. It's more like a feeling I would guess.

Some would label him a fcking lying sack of sht, I like to think of him as a Pioneer, leading western civilization into a post-fact era.

Isnt that the definition of an opinion? I could explain it like this: I dont discount Einsteinian principles but I do account for the possibility of a set of unknown or secondary laws of physics. Imagine that - two sets of laws that could co-exist but b/c ones unknown, most people dont think of it.

While I do appreciate some good tongue n cheek and double entendre's, why not just tell me you how you really feel ;)

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

Nov. 8, 2016, 10:26 p.m.

If she loses, what did her in? Some say the recent FBI investigation. Some say the Benghazi e-mail scandal. There have been accusations of the whole Clinton family being supremely corrupt.

Thread killer

Nov. 9, 2016, 12:55 a.m.

If she loses, what did her in? Some say the recent FBI investigation. Some say the Benghazi e-mail scandal. There have been accusations of the whole Clinton family being supremely corrupt.

All of the above. HRC is tainted goods.
The corporatists (inserted by the Clintons) who run the party have got their just deserts.
Let's hope they're tarred and feathered and run out on a rail by the rank-and-file.

The indifference of the Democratic Party to the suffering of ordinary Americans and their willingness to spend more time fighting off the threat of Bernie Sanders than fighting neoliberalism and the crypto-fascism of Donald Trump has demonstrated their uselessness. In contrast to this, and reflecting similar dynamics throughout history that come in response to periods of crisis, the dog whistling of Trump to the white working class is the oldest trick in the book, the death rattle of an empire in decline and a failed society in the process of tearing itself apart.

Death Rattle Politics

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Nov. 9, 2016, 2:03 a.m.

To answer the original question; a soon to be jailed political opponent. If Trump gets his way.

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

Nov. 9, 2016, 2:17 a.m.

Not gonna' happen.

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Nov. 9, 2016, 6:07 a.m.

im thinkn she is bumming this morning…..

Nov. 9, 2016, 6:16 a.m.

Ya that's gotta sting a little.

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Nov. 9, 2016, 6:29 a.m.

lol. can you imagine waking up to realize you lost 8 yrs ago to obama , a guy nobody had heard of and now lose to trump. ?! a guy everybody knows is insane.! she just got cemented into history… as what I'm not 100% sure just yet…

Nov. 9, 2016, 6:37 a.m.

All of the above. HRC is tainted goods.
The corporatists (inserted by the Clintons) who run the party have got their just deserts.
Let's hope they're tarred and feathered and run out on a rail by the rank-and-file.

Death Rattle Politics

Some good may come of it, in that form. However if I was an American and cared about anyone who was black, muslim, LGBT, a woman, sick, or disabled…I would be very worried right now.

Nov. 9, 2016, 7:45 a.m.

Some good may come of it, in that form. However if I was an American and cared about anyone who was black, muslim, LGBT, a woman, sick, or disabled…I would be very worried right now.

This. A nutjob like Trump in the White House, a Republican controlled house and senate, and soon to be another right winger on the Supreme Court. Scary time to be an American if you aren't a straight white Christian.

Being cheap is OK. Being a clueless sanctimonious condescending douchebag is just Vlad's MO.

Nov. 9, 2016, 8:42 a.m.

This. A nutjob like Trump in the White House, a Republican controlled house and senate, and soon to be another right winger on the Supreme Court. Scary time to be an American if you aren't a straight white Christian.

straight white male

:canada:

Nov. 9, 2016, 8:59 a.m.

straight white male

straight white old male