which truck would you guys get?

Jan. 24, 2003, 3:14 p.m.

Get an 88 Bronco…:thepimp:

Jan. 24, 2003, 3:48 p.m.

I picked the S10, cause it has more power, but 2500 is cheap, and imports hold their value better.

Jan. 24, 2003, 4:24 p.m.

My buddy has an S10 blazer, he got it for $1500 tho.

Its been decent for 4byin and such, but the suspension is slowly going. The engine has 330,000ks on it but its starting to sound like it needs a rebuild soon.

Either truck you go for is going to be good, just depends on what you want to use it for.

Duncan is full of 18 year old MILFs

I love wild animals…..they're yummy!

Jan. 24, 2003, 4:43 p.m.

mazda, or a wrangler, or a solid front axle toyota 80-85 i believe

Jan. 24, 2003, 6:47 p.m.

Also if its a 2.9L blazer don't get it.
If its a 4.3L standard GET IT!

Duncan is full of 18 year old MILFs

I love wild animals…..they're yummy!

Jan. 24, 2003, 7:20 p.m.

Originally posted by OptionaL
**really? sweet, i think i may get the mazda then.. theres quite a few of them in the buy/sell

i desperately need something cheap on gas **

i hear those deisel volkswagen golfs get something like 46 miles to the gallon. pick one of those up :P or may i suggest a '93 corrola

i'd actually take the mazda. i see a lot of them driving around and theres not a whole lot of rust on them, even tho they've been driven into the ground. the chevy really wont be great as a shuttle vehiclein my mind

HOTELS IN MEXICO

J.M.T

Originally posted by eryn

IH8XC i'll keep you in mind when all the men die, all the goats die and the batteries in my vibrator run out.

Jan. 24, 2003, 9:11 p.m.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! Stay away from an S10 anything. 4.3's are just as big a POS as any of the V6's btw…they just have more power….and use LOTS of gas for no reward.

The Mazda is a good truck….for 2500 though it should be in excellent condition.

Jan. 24, 2003, 9:37 p.m.

It's funny to hear people say that the Mazdas are really reliable, because mine sure as heck isn't…..so where'd y'all get the good ones? Hook me up! But then I got it 2nd hand and only because I wanted a truck so bad, and I didn't want to get the hugearse GMC that was a piece and I couldn't find anything else. So I got my Lil' Dude. I'll keep it till I'm done school, then I'm either financing a Ram 1500 or a Durango. I won't get another Mazda ever again..basically because Ford took over the company! But whichever one you choose…good luck with it:) Make sure you have a good mechanic!!:)

Go BIG or GO HOME!

westcoastcutie;)

Jan. 24, 2003, 9:59 p.m.

Mazda..hand's down the winner

Jan. 24, 2003, 10:21 p.m.

I never met a Mazda I didn't like.

s

http://www.scottvelez.com

Jan. 24, 2003, 11:03 p.m.

westcoastcutie……..ya, some used vehicles have been BEAT TO SHIT and abused/never maintained. Maybe you got a bad one there.
You're planning on going new next time? Be sure to check ALL the reviews and reports on all the manufacturers and the specific models. Take those reviews with a grain of salt…..BUT when 7 or 8 out of ten "pro's" say the same basic thing….believe it.
Dodge isn't that high up there. BUT, you can't go too far wrong with new vehicles these days…..it's the constant nitpicking little things that'll drive you nuts…and to the dealer every other week.

Just my .02……but I've been in the auto industry for 15yrs.

Jan. 24, 2003, 11:04 p.m.

even being raised by a GM mechanic, im going to go with the mazda on this one. most older blazers are real shit boxes. not to mention you cant beat having a pickup:) but if you can find one with 4 wheel drive definatly buy it. my truck is 4x4 and i will never buy a truck without it. period.

Jan. 24, 2003, 11:57 p.m.

yikes , with all the talk about the mazda being way better, the poll sure doesnt show it!

but i'll for sure take the mazda over the chev, i'm pretty stoked on it..

any other vehicles around the 3g price range, that i should consider? i dont think i'd get a bronco, we had one and it was way too tippy

thanks guys, keep it comin

tommrorow. mom took the van/

Jan. 25, 2003, 11:35 p.m.

Ya, I'd totally check it out. I wouldn't go like '03 new mainly because the whole front end of the Rams look more like the ford 250s and up so…..:( But ya. I'd go 2001 the year before they changed to the "new look". I'll check it out though. I have lots of guy friends…ok ok ok…a few guy friends that are down with the whole mechanic thing, and I'll look over every thing, every detail and research it till I'm happy enough to say yes and know that I've made a good decision. If I have any questions…you'll be getting a pm from me:)

Originally posted by Loopie
**westcoastcutie……..ya, some used vehicles have been BEAT TO SHIT and abused/never maintained. Maybe you got a bad one there.
You're planning on going new next time? Be sure to check ALL the reviews and reports on all the manufacturers and the specific models. Take those reviews with a grain of salt…..BUT when 7 or 8 out of ten "pro's" say the same basic thing….believe it.
Dodge isn't that high up there. BUT, you can't go too far wrong with new vehicles these days…..it's the constant nitpicking little things that'll drive you nuts…and to the dealer every other week.

Just my .02……but I've been in the auto industry for 15yrs. **

Go BIG or GO HOME!

westcoastcutie;)

Jan. 25, 2003, 11:46 p.m.

im gonna sask you a question, what the hell good is a light pickup 2x4 going to do for shuttiling. those are hella light trucks already. get a 4x4. on both my fammilys trucks we have 4x4. the best in the snow is the dakota. but we take it out of 4x for a bit jsut to see what its like in the snaow and we cant get anywhere. its a joke, so if you are gonna be doing 4x4ing get a 4x4 lol. is the blazer 4.3 or 2.8, is it automatic or standard. im pretty sur emost of the 4x4 4 dorrs if not all were 4.3.