Where is everyone?

Oct. 30, 2015, 8:28 p.m.

Sorry. I'm in the middle of a reno and the best year my business has ever had…

I have 21,474,850 rep points...

My blog - read it!

http://www.citizenclass.ca

Oct. 30, 2015, 8:44 p.m.

No more sharing or exploring something… things need to get past being an ass or being controversial for the sake of it. ie: 'I think X is bad' and/or 'you are stupid or wrong' level of trolling.

oh c'mon, that's just stupid. you couldn't be more wrong.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Oct. 30, 2015, 8:50 p.m.

Sorry….busy filing stolen bike report with the small town cop shop. And getting the small town bike shop and club the info.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Oct. 31, 2015, 12:24 a.m.

Certainly seems like many people are still here.

Like some, I got married, had a kid, and now have a couple hours a day to myself. Can't afford the bikes I used to either.

Remember EmeraldEyesBC and how she'd always post pictures of herself for no reason? I know a guy who met her in real life, and asked her why she's always posting pictures on here. They ended up hanging out.

Oct. 31, 2015, 3:15 a.m.

If GeoffG is married, I may actually give up on my current pursuits

Oct. 31, 2015, 6 a.m.

oh c'mon, that's just stupid. you couldn't be more wrong.

shakes fist in general direction

Oct. 31, 2015, 8:04 a.m.

shakes fist in general direction

shows a flat hand - paper covers rock.

i win.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Oct. 31, 2015, 10:06 p.m.

…And the BS-Hate Patrol on NBR is getting on my nerves, there are a few users who are not my cup of tea, and who definitely do only post selective stuff without getting into a proper discussion to clarify things, or even change or acknowledge another opinion…

this pretty much sums it up for me

oh, and I've gone on a semi-permanent riding hiatus until the effects of the last big crash and subsequent long suffering post concussion syndrome goes away (maybe, eventually, probably not)

Loud Hubs Save Lives

Nov. 1, 2015, 12:13 p.m.

I got back to Vancouver about a month ago and life has been so awesome since I haven't really had spare moments for nbr, I also feel like when I do participate in threads I just end up saying something stupid and pissing people off anyways so it's probably for the best. An amazing opportunity just landed in my lap too so I've been working really hard on that. As others have said, lots of life stuff going on.

www.natooke.com

Nov. 1, 2015, 4:03 p.m.

Passive aggressiveness doesn't work too well on the internet. If you have a problem with someone, bring it up when you see it, otherwise it will never stop and you'll just keep getting more and more agitated.

If you don't like what someone is saying, and are unwilling to do anything about it, go to this link:

http://bb.nsmb.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist

Add their (or my) name and then click Okay.

Or, you can post a reply every few weeks or so and say how awful this place is, if you're into that.

Nov. 2, 2015, 10:30 a.m.

I still like it here but it is a bit like getting together with my old gang of buddies from back home. None of us have exciting stories anymore. Nobody is bringing home random girls and waking up with a wallet. Nobody is getting taken to the drunk tank. Once Gooch left all we had were the boring responsible people…. BUT, ask about incorporating your company or where to find a good financial manager and people are all over it. So we have that going for us. :lol:

Nov. 2, 2015, 11:44 a.m.

I still like it here but it is a bit like getting together with my old gang of buddies from back home. None of us have exciting stories anymore. Nobody is bringing home random girls and waking up without a wallet. Nobody is getting taken to the drunk tank. Once Gooch left all we had were the boring responsible people…. BUT, ask about incorporating your company or where to find a good financial manager and people are all over it. So we have that going for us. :lol:

fyp?

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Nov. 2, 2015, 11:52 a.m.

Oh hi Mic. :beer:

What? No boobies? No motorboats? I am quite disappointed…….still, :beer: is mucho fun as well.

:beer:

"You don't learn from experience. You learn from reflecting on the experience."
- Kristen Ulmer

Nov. 2, 2015, 12:05 p.m.

What? No boobies? No motorboats? I am quite disappointed…….still, :beer: is mucho fun as well.

:beer:

He took his ball and went home because someone posted something he didn't like in the "freedfreedom thread"

Nov. 2, 2015, 12:18 p.m.

He took his ball and went home because someone posted something he didn't like in the "freedfreedom thread"

Poor Zeddie….he'll be back with a vengeance, I could imagine.

"You don't learn from experience. You learn from reflecting on the experience."
- Kristen Ulmer