Where are you guys off to school?

Sept. 4, 2005, 12:32 a.m.

Hey were you wearing a grey NSMB hoodie today? I think I saw you. If you're looking for something to do, come on over.

Yep, that was me. I'll send you a pm.

Way back from the old school days of NSMB…

Sept. 4, 2005, 12:48 a.m.

UBC Okanagan…
I can't wait! All i can think about is girls… brown girls. yum.
and snowboarding…

Heyyy what kind of classes are you taking?
I'm gonna be taking mostly random first year sciences…
i also am stoked for girls and snowboarding, i hope big white gets some good snow this year

www.gnarwhale.com

Sept. 4, 2005, 12:55 a.m.

so, how have all your first days been going?

A

Sept. 4, 2005, 9:09 a.m.

in 2 years when i'm done high school , the plan is to move out west, to van, with my friend adam. i am probably going to film school with a few other classes on the side.

myspace
FOR SALE: Bell Fullface used for 2 rides

Sept. 4, 2005, 9:21 a.m.

so, how have all your first days been going?

A

First day went pretty good. I am really impressed with Vanier, it's very nice. The cafeteria is awsome, I'm looking forward to eating in there. Being in an all male house is pretty weak though. I wandered around a bit outside last night seeing what was going on, but it was pretty much just a bunch of drunk people doing the same thing… I'd like to try and make friends with people when they're sober…. I don't know if I just got unlucky, but the shower I was in this morning was terrible. If you turned the shower head upside down, water just came out the bottom. That's how little pressure there was.

Anyways, I'm sure it's going to take me a bit of time to get used to the place, but it looks like it's going to be a lot of fun. :)

Way back from the old school days of NSMB…

Sept. 4, 2005, 1:21 p.m.

UBC Science, going into second year, with a major (as of now) in Physics. I'm kinda filpflopping around on it still.

Should be cool…

All you biking res guys, if there's a good party going down out there, shoot me a PM or add me to MSN [email protected] and give me a heads up, that'd be wicked.

http://www.cyberetrothreads.com

ya fuck you windows. fuck you too door.

Sept. 4, 2005, 1:54 p.m.

carleton u in ottawa…just moved in today.

taking journalism.

Sept. 4, 2005, 5:27 p.m.

for all you ubc guys, have you thought of joining the ubc cycling club? (i've been here for 3 years already and only now i've started considering it) just looking for thoughts.

A

Sept. 4, 2005, 6:15 p.m.

All you biking res guys, if there's a good party going down out there, shoot me a PM or add me to MSN [email protected] and give me a heads up, that'd be wicked.

same to me except msn [email protected]

MSN me at: [email protected]
www.bigringbikes.cjb.net
www.cyberetrothreads.com

Sept. 4, 2005, 7:47 p.m.

for all you ubc guys, have you thought of joining the ubc cycling club? (i've been here for 3 years already and only now i've started considering it) just looking for thoughts.

A

I did last year, but nothing ever came of it. They had some website that it wouldn't let me register as, and I never got any emails about events or anything. I'm not joining again this year.

http://www.cyberetrothreads.com

ya fuck you windows. fuck you too door.

Oct. 13, 2005, 11:02 p.m.

I know this is an old thread but I thought I'd bring it back… Im in UBC engineering and staying in gage. If anyone wants to ride PM me or add me to msn at [email protected]

Oct. 14, 2005, 4:25 a.m.

kwantlen, richmond campus.
arts so i can go in to international relations.