Where are you guys off to school?

Sept. 1, 2005, 1:37 a.m.

i love my scirocco… check this out

Sept. 1, 2005, 1:38 a.m.

SFU
2nd year Crim (1st year at sfu, spent last year at Douglas) not in Res

Sept. 1, 2005, 1:45 a.m.

Cap College!!!!!!! Yeah university transfer.

www.knollybikes.com

:canada:

Sept. 1, 2005, 1:45 a.m.

Second and last year at Cap College. Taking Interactive Design, which is like web design and graphics and stuff. I am kinda looking forward to going back so i can stop working and can learn more about the stuff I wanna do.

:)

BATTLECAT

Sept. 1, 2005, 11:05 a.m.

^^^
Battlecat. Get into an intern program immediatly.Find a small agency that does good work and take it in the A$$ for 3 months. You'll learn in a hurry what your meant to do. PM me and I can recco a few places.

You can all go to hell. I'll be joining you shortly and I'm bringing beer and cheetos.

Sept. 1, 2005, 11:32 a.m.

terry fox secondary school port coquitlam bc grade 12

yeah bro!!

Sept. 1, 2005, 11:43 a.m.

McNair!

Hope you enjoy the 10 years you will be spending there.

:P

I'm off to kwantlen have some time to burn before nursing.

Sept. 1, 2005, 12:03 p.m.

Heh, its about time one usually pops up :P I'm in Vanier.

I'm sorry for you. heh. Vanier is know for being the quite and 'lame' residence. the nice thing is, you'll probably do well because of it. the other nice thing, is that they have the best food/nicest cafe. it's really not that bad. totem always looks down on you guys, but i've partied pretty good there too.

UBC engineering and res for me too (totem park). And interestingly enough I was just thinking about starting a similar thread. Weird.

You, however, are going to be chosen to single-handedly fight sobriety in all it's shapes and forms. your only chance is if you get lame floor mates. if that happens you'll be just fine… but only academically. your cafe however sucks the cock. stay away from the entree's with meat, chicken balls are good tho, and stick to the sandwich bar and the grill. be sure to flirt with the black guy that cooks your burger (hopefully for your sake he's still there). Vijay is a flaming homo but is quite simply awesome. you treat him nice, and he'll treat you nice. (free food, gooder food, and a laugh) be prepared to be hit on by a blackman.

for the both of you; linear algebra is hard. the apsc courses arent. compsci is interesting but frustrating and none of the courses in 1st year give you an accurate idea of what the specialization actually do. DO YOU OWN DIGGING WHEN IT COMES TO 2nd YEAR. the guys walking around in red-jackets can be assumed as douches, actually, the ones that buy the jacket in first year are. (although this isn

Sept. 1, 2005, 1:04 p.m.

I'm not even going to class this year but I plan on stopping by Totem every night for the first two weeks.
I'll be able to find a place to stay :)

Sept. 1, 2005, 1:33 p.m.

Werd, I'd much rather have a Jetta.

VWs rule :) sooo fun to drive!

Sept. 1, 2005, 1:34 p.m.

I'm sorry for you. heh. Vanier is know for being the quite and 'lame' residence. the nice thing is, you'll probably do well because of it. the other nice thing, is that they have the best food/nicest cafe. it's really not that bad. totem always looks down on you guys, but i've partied pretty good there too.

The lights out/quiet time is now the same for both Vanier and Totem ;) So hello nice cafe.

son?? your 15, you should just be glad ross isnt gay

Sept. 1, 2005, 1:44 p.m.

terry fox secondary school port coquitlam bc grade 12

WOW. me too

wanna hook up?

http://chuuchbeeasy.blogspot.com/

Sept. 1, 2005, 1:52 p.m.

University of Victoria, 2nd year in social science.

Eric

Sept. 1, 2005, 1:55 p.m.

The lights out/quiet time is now the same for both Vanier and Totem ;) So hello nice cafe.

yessss… except that in vanier it's easier for the RA's to enforce it. the buildings are 2 stories smaller with less people per floor. plus alot of the RA's are returning to the rez they 'grew up' in, thus returning/accepting the mentailty of the given residence. (we spent alot of time getting in the heads of RAs. if you can understand how they work, you can maximize partyness ;) ) the main thing is, just dont be stupid and dont get blacklisted. the RAs have a network where they can enter/view info in your residence profile. do something stupid in totem and the other residences will know who you are, before you show up. you'd be surprised how many stupid people go to university. myself inculded
oh ya… you'll need this

http://www.free-press-release.com/news/200409/1095832898.html

Resnet changes the IPs every year to try and curb this. xxx.xxx.0.0 to xxx.xxx.255.255 is a safe bet but there's always someone who knows the specific one. you just have to find out what the xxx.xxx. part is. shouldnt be too hard. the only way this thing works is if you/everyone on resnet puts anything/everthing media/downloadable in their shared folder
my computer[HTML_REMOVED]shared documents.
make sure that you turn sharing on.

by doing this you'll enjoy 800kbs-1.5mbs downloads on anything you can find.

fcuk… it feels like i'm 1st year all over agian. :lol:

Sept. 1, 2005, 2:03 p.m.

Freestyler I was wondering which floor is which, from the outside the vanier residences have a basement floor with residences on them and I was placed in a 1xx room, is that basement or ground level?

son?? your 15, you should just be glad ross isnt gay