When Iraq gets invaded...

March 6, 2003, 3:57 p.m.

The mass majority of patriotic propaganda is being spewed by the ****y americans on this thread. Oh btw, terrorism isn't a concrete thing you can hold in your hand, just so you know.

None of you guys who supports the king moron Bush has yet to give a reason why most of the world and the UN does not support his need for war. Why do you think that is? Because Bush is going about it like a dumb hick from Texas, that's why. You should think there's a problem when you hear US soldiers wonder what they're doing over there!

Why is it always a problem with these fukking republicans in office? Life for the US and subsequently the world is so much better financially and peacefully with the likes of Clinton.

I'm not worried. The US has a great democracy. Bush will be out in a year and a half. So I guess he's not a true dictator.

lesbiens, and I don't mean the good kind.

March 6, 2003, 4:17 p.m.

Wow, lots of good lists.:rolleyes:

"Yes, I will pull off that liberal's halo that he spends so much effort cultivating."
-Malcom X

March 6, 2003, 4:49 p.m.

Originally posted by EC Biker
Purely out of curiosity…
Could those of you who are so inclined please post up a list of the reasons the world should not go to war in Iraq? Just a list, no backup is necessary.
Thanks.

-Who are they fighting?
-Why are they going there?
-What has Iraq Done?
-What weapons does noth korea have?

theres a list. Explain that to me.

2000 VPS Custom Travel sz. medium w/ Raceface BB, Blackspire chainguide, Axiom Seatpost, Tank hs… $400. Champagne Hayes w/rotors… $299/pair. Front 20mm Formula laced to 26" Doublewide w/ 2.8 Michelin and dh tube… $150. Rear Formula laced to 24" DX32 w/ XTR 8spd Cog, Highroller 2.7, dh tube… $200. 8spd XT derailler/shifter…$100. FUNN FatboySlim/Serial Killa 31.8 Combo w/ Odi Lockons… $100. Dainese Legs and Arms sz. med… $100. Magura HS-11's… $50/pair. Or take it all for $1200 and

March 6, 2003, 5:22 p.m.

1. Who has more weapons of mass desrtruction and who has used them way more than any other country.

2. The war on Terrorism is just a smoke screen to scare the shit out of the American public. They only want the oil. The US gov knew Sept.11 was coming and did nothing. They let it happen.

3.The UN was formed to keep people like Hiltler from running amuck. It's trying to accomplish this with both Bush and Saddam now.

4. If Powell has the Technology to Locate all these supposed "weapons of mass destruction" why is this not being shared with the UN inspectors. Either there is none or the US wants no resolution so they can go in with their gun blazin.

I'm not done yet. Just let me think awhile longer. You two scared little Americans should try that.

"May a commune of gay, Marxist Muslim illegal immigrants use your tax dollars to open a drive-thru abortion clinic in your church."

March 6, 2003, 5:27 p.m.

5. You are only creating more American hating people around the world. Is this the way to end Terrorism? These actions will keep going till no-one can remember who-hit-who back first.

6. People in your own country are sick, hungry and under educated ( the latter is glaringly obvious). Yet you support a war that will only benefit the top 1%.

7.Your president doesn't know what half of 7 multiplied by 2 is. (pssst….it's still 7)

"May a commune of gay, Marxist Muslim illegal immigrants use your tax dollars to open a drive-thru abortion clinic in your church."

March 6, 2003, 5:30 p.m.

Wow, lots of good lists.:rolleyes:

You've demonstrated all the qualities of a true US leader: Ignornace, Arrogance and Stupidity. Make sure you list those on your resume.

Kids!!….a moment of pleasure..a lifetime of pain.

March 6, 2003, 5:34 p.m.

EC? Where'd ya go? I was just getting warmed up.

8. American attitude does not reflect that of the rest of the world. They need to get in line and quit grabbing all they can like some spoiled child. This is not the way to co-exist with your fellow inhabitants of the planet.

March 6, 2003, 5:40 p.m.

9. Your media is blatently biased and is not giving the US people ALL the info. Media is supposed to provide the facts and let the viewer make their own decision. Watching CNN is like watching an editorial, not the news.

10. A puppet should never lead a Nation into war.

March 6, 2003, 5:41 p.m.

I'm gonna go talk about bikes now:D .

March 6, 2003, 6:03 p.m.

Originally posted by Shore for Sure
You've demonstrated all the qualities of a true US leader: Ignornace, Arrogance and Stupidity. Make sure you list those on your resume.

Ignornace…
I'm not really sure what that is, to tell the truth. Probably because of my ignorance.

"Yes, I will pull off that liberal's halo that he spends so much effort cultivating."
-Malcom X

March 6, 2003, 6:09 p.m.

Originally posted by blunt boy
They only want the oil.

Bush is an oil tycoon, so why would he want all the extra oil in the market? The less oil there is, the higher the price, and the more money he makes. If we gain all that oil, the price will drop, and so will Bush's profits.

-Malcom X

March 6, 2003, 6:13 p.m.

EC: It's good the country and the economy to have oil. Especially since so much of the country depends on it. Big business controlls the US, and definately HAS Bush's ear. They definately don't want the economy to flounder.

An oil tycoon means he MADE money in oil…he comes from that BACKGROUND. That doesn't mean that he currently owns a company, or has stake in them (correct me if there's evidence that he actually DOES…I haven't seen it).

Also, to the best of my knowledge, the oil companies we're talking about (Esso, Shell, etc) use mostly overseas oil anyway. So they want it as well.

This space intentionally left blank.

March 6, 2003, 6:34 p.m.

A couple of quotes ot get you thinking:
"The 100% American is 99% idiot."
-George Bernard Shaw
"It was wonderful to find America, but it would have been more wonderful to miss it."
-Mark Twain
"The American Male doesn't mature until he has exhausted all other possibilities."
-Wilfred Sheed (US Writer)
"America is the only nation in history which, miraculously, has gone from barbarism to degeneration without the usual interval of civilisation."
-George Clemanceau
"The trouble with America is that there are far too many wide open spaces surrounded by teeth."
-Charles Luckman (US writer)
"The American political system is like fast food- mushy, insipid, made out of disgusting parts of things and everybody wants some."
-P.J. O'Rourke (US Writer)
"There is nothing the matter with Americans except their ideals. The real American is all right; it is the ideal American who is all wrong."
-G.K.Chesterton (British novelist)

March 6, 2003, 6:39 p.m.

Bush is an oil tycoon, so why would he want all the extra oil in the market? The less oil there is, the higher the price, and the more money he makes. If we gain all that oil, the price will drop, and so will Bush's profits.

Do you HONESTLY believe that?
The oil companies are going to be providing LOTS of (green) incentive to the President to conduct a war on Iraq. Don't forget he'll need their support come election time!

March 6, 2003, 6:44 p.m.

Until sruns out. Do you think it will last forever? Where is most of the worlds untapped oil? In that region as well as Afghanistan. Try to think ahead rather than the next two weeks. Or does your attention span only go as far as your playstation.

Is that all you're gonna counter with. Pretty weak. You loose! NO war!