whats it like for

Dec. 18, 2002, 6:02 a.m.

Yah, America sucks, dealers get caught pretty quick, and they get fucked dude. But if you just casually smoke you usually don't get in too much trouble, i've had to ride home in a cop car stoned and a little drunk and I didn't get in trouble (as long as you don't have anything on you). But yah, America sucks in general, I hate this place. I'm trying to go up to Vancouver for college, but my grades aren't that great, maybe I can get a music scholarship, and finally get the fuck out of this place.

Banshee Bikes

Disobey

Dec. 18, 2002, 3:35 p.m.

Originally posted by How
Yah, America sucks, dealers get caught pretty quick, and they get fucked dude. But if you just casually smoke you usually don't get in too much trouble, i've had to ride home in a cop car stoned and a little drunk and I didn't get in trouble (as long as you don't have anything on you). But yah, America sucks in general, I hate this place. I'm trying to go up to Vancouver for college, but my grades aren't that great, maybe I can get a music scholarship, and finally get the fuck out of this place.

dude jsut go to bcit its not ahrd to get in
and once you get a trade you earn a nice amount of cash

Dec. 18, 2002, 3:39 p.m.

yah, I wish it was easy, you have to get residency and all this other paperwork crap… some day though, some day…

Banshee Bikes

Disobey

Dec. 18, 2002, 3:42 p.m.

Moving from [HTML_REMOVED]cough[HTML_REMOVED] Nelson down to the states was a bit of a shock. It's here but the quantity/quality is not the same.

And the price is outlandish enough to reform anyone.

Ride More Bitch Less

Dec. 18, 2002, 4:49 p.m.

Coke hoes up here.
Bud hoes down there.

Dec. 19, 2002, 5:20 p.m.

fuck dude, that's unbelievable! yet another reason to NEVER move to the US. :lol:

and from the sounds of it, i'm most definatly gonna head to BC for Univ or college if i can.

.243 Avengers :thepimp:
.243 Racing, Ridge Protective Gear

Dec. 19, 2002, 5:57 p.m.

my friend got thrown in jail for a month and a HUGE for having scissors with residue and zigs and no tobacco

that's ridiculous

I hate NSMB.

Dec. 19, 2002, 7:40 p.m.

Originally posted by blinded
all we get is a small fine, which will probably be RARELY used.

Perhaps you're not seeing the big picture here.
ANYTHING a Government does has money reasons behind it. I'm amazed it took them this long.

The Gov. will SAVE huge coin by avoiding the expenses of processing people thru the courts.
The Gov. will TAKE huge coin by issuing fines.

Cash cow.
I think there will be way less incidence of letting someone "off" because it was too much paper work and expense. Now….it'll take 2min to right up a ticket and the cop is done with it. AND they're making money.

Dec. 19, 2002, 7:47 p.m.

I was sitting by a school with a couple buddies
i was rolling a dubie when 2 cops walk up
worse luck ever
they were looking fora BNE suspect
i had my gloves and bike tools
hes like so what do you need gloves and screwdrivers for
i was like ahh!
then i explained i was a biker…
he just mushed the bud up in a puddle then left…