What kind of watch do you have?

Dec. 30, 2007, 1:01 p.m.

I have a Festina titanium/gold solar power used for dressing up and a Sunntos Altimo for everyday

Giver

Dec. 30, 2007, 1:17 p.m.

Victorinox Swiss Army. Nice watch for the price, had it for about 8 years now.

WTB-3000psi, 80cuft Scuba Tank. Preferably with at least 2 years left remaining till next Hydro Test.

Dec. 30, 2007, 1:18 p.m.

guess

BATTLECAT

Dec. 30, 2007, 1:58 p.m.

tag all the way.

yaa they are over priced though.

Dec. 30, 2007, 2:29 p.m.

FAMILYBIKERIDE
823/Ringle rear wheel FS!
http://bb.nsmb.com/showthread.php?t=103825

i went black over two years ago and haven't gone back

Dec. 30, 2007, 2:30 p.m.

why wear a watch when you can wear a clock?

Being an agoraphobic adrenaline junkie would be pretty convenient, because you could get your rush from just going to the store to get some milk instead of having to jump off a mountain or out of an airplane.

they also call me "balloon"

Dec. 30, 2007, 9:23 p.m.

Nice watch.
Too bad to hear about the Ti coating though. I guess that's why Nixon's are on the cheaper side.

OItheone Samui Moon. It's binary :)

Wow, that is pure sex.

Nixon makes some interesting watches…but are we overpaying for them? I like the looks of this Vestal Destroyer (while on the topic of skate shop watches):

I've never heard of Vestal, but that's a nice timepiece.
It may be worth checking out.

Anyway, I roll a Tissot t-touch daily. It's my polished Titanium beauty, plus it has a built in compass. Fancy.

^
(not a recent picture)

I also have a couple Timex for when I'm riding, a polished stainless Sector 210, and a couple of Omegas. Seriously though, where the hell am I going to wear a gold Omega? The Woodlot?

:lol:

Dec. 30, 2007, 11:07 p.m.

Nice carbon wallet hypa, I got the same with green weave. :ghey:

The Nixons are low end IMO. It looked cool (When I was in highschool) with the simple look and diamond (tiny and low quality) The Ti coating is somewhat durable considering I wore it almost everyday and it's been rubbed on concrete, cars, bikes, sand been curved on when I fell many times on the weekends. Still, I'd rather have solid Ti than Ti coating. My new tungsten carbide watch rocks so far. I like having something that destroys things that touch it. I smacked its case on a metal rail once and the rail got scratched while my watch remained flawless.

oh hai!

Jan. 2, 2008, 11:24 a.m.

^
Oh man, you gotta love Ti.
Except when you're washing your car, and it scratches against the paint. The only person to blame is the guy wearing the watch.

Nice wallet.
Post a pic of the green weave if you have one. I've never seen a colored CF wallet before.

Jan. 3, 2008, 1:10 a.m.

I've never seen any type of carbon fibre wallet before.

I think that's a pretty sweet fashion. I think if I come across one, I'll buy it! Unless they're super expensive. Are they really spendy? Or just regular wallet price? (and I don't mean designer wallets.)

Jan. 3, 2008, 1:23 a.m.

They are not expensive and not trendy yet. I've gone to gas station and had certain people laugh at me for having "funny looking cheap paper wallet"

Those certain individuals drove vehicles wit the letter "H" as their emblem and had louder exhaust than me. I have no idea what the H means though, must be better than my "S" hood emblem.

Carbon fiber can be impregnated with dye or pigments to have tinted looks. Can't beat the look of the classic graphite grey though.

I only bought green for a wallet to go with our $20 bills. I'd stay away from ugly ones like this:

oh hai!

Jan. 3, 2008, 2:36 a.m.

gogo gadget depth sensor. dont need to read it till im out of the water anyways…

Jan. 3, 2008, 6:11 a.m.

gogo gadget depth sensor. dont need to read it till im out of the water anyways…

All the buttons are on the opposite side! I've been wondering if they made watches like that, since I like to wear my watch on my right hand, but that makes it a pain to set it while still on my wrist.

Very interesting. I don't think I've ever seen one like that before.

edit: looks like a shadow is covering the buttons on the other side. Looks normal to me now. Drat.

Jan. 3, 2008, 6:36 a.m.

I just use my phone. Those fancy nice-looking metal bands on new watches pinch my arm hair somethin awful.

yeah.

Trucks and Guns.

Jan. 3, 2008, 9:24 a.m.

I've never seen any type of carbon fibre wallet before.

I hadn't seen one either, until I stumbled across it on ebay of all places. I was checking out S2000 CF roofs, and the same mfr made the wallets.

The price wasn't that much, less than $100 with shipping, and fees, etc. Plus until I saw M13's, I thought I was the only guy with one.

I only bought green for a wallet to go with our $20 bills. I'd stay away from ugly ones like this:

Those bloody Honda kids are a pain.
Then again, the day I took off my STi wing was the same day some kid in a 240sx with a double decker battle wing said "hey man, nice spoiler!".
yeah, time to go wingless.

Funny thing, I bought a waller for a buddy of mine, who also drives a Skyline.
You're not Eric, are you?