What if our eyes we're oriented differently?

June 8, 2013, 6:26 p.m.

So boredom took over at work and I started wondering. What if our eyes were set vertically instead of horizontally in our heads? Obviously we would look different but how would the world around us be set up? Would laptop screen be set up in portrait? Our camera's naturally sit in landscape but i'm guessing this would change because the vertical layout would be more pleasing to the eye.

We'd still have depth perception but our peripheral vision would go more vertical than horizontal so we might bump into things more…

Maybe I drank too much coffee at work today :crazy:

June 8, 2013, 6:30 p.m.

what if our butts were in the front

June 8, 2013, 8:25 p.m.

So boredom took over at work and I started wondering. What if our eyes were set vertically instead of horizontally in our heads? Obviously we would look different but how would the world around us be set up? Would laptop screen be set up in portrait? Our camera's naturally sit in landscape but i'm guessing this would change because the vertical layout would be more pleasing to the eye.

We'd still have depth perception but our peripheral vision would go more vertical than horizontal so we might bump into things more…

I'll bet our punctuation would be all screwed up.

Wait,wat.

Pastor of Muppets

June 8, 2013, 8:59 p.m.

We'd know nothing different as evolution would solidify standard normalcy. You'd probably be sitting there wondering what it would be like to have our eyes in a horizontal linear fashion (as they are now).

"I'm addicted to surfing."

June 8, 2013, 10:02 p.m.

I'll bet our punctuation would be all screwed up.

Wait,wat.

:( I should have paid more attention in English class.

June 9, 2013, 3:19 a.m.

what if our butts were in the front

What if we put food up our butts and pooped out our mouths?

The best things in life all start with the letter B
Hooray for: Bacon, Bikeys, Boobies, Boards, and Beer!

June 9, 2013, 6:13 a.m.

Ask Syncro

Pastor of Muppets

June 9, 2013, 10:06 a.m.

some people's butts are on their face with the shit they spew…

June 9, 2013, 10:08 a.m.

What if alcohol made you sober

Ha Ha! Made you look.

June 9, 2013, 12:48 p.m.

it's were _instead of _we're

carry on

June 9, 2013, 1:02 p.m.

We wouldn't need PSA's like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt9zSfinwFA

I ride bikes, when I can.

June 9, 2013, 11:20 p.m.

putting our heads in toilets, farting out your mouth into someone's face.. complete new definition of diarrhea of the mouth, standing room for eating only. We still might evolve into that…

I'm happy to get outside and enjoy nature while I can, but I fear for the future of humanity

June 10, 2013, 2:55 a.m.

What if alcohol made you sober

Shhhh…it does.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

June 10, 2013, 5:57 a.m.

We wouldn't need PSA's like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt9zSfinwFA

You have no idea how long I've been looking for that but couldn't get my searches to pull it up!!!! :woot: lol

June 10, 2013, 11:11 p.m.

Weirdo.

Originally Posted by sAFETY
As a vegitarian, I don't eat bacon, as a human being I crave and miss it.