What happened to this place?

Oct. 25, 2019, 12:47 p.m.

Posted by: LoamtoHome

how did this post get 66,000 plus views in 2 days?

Reverse links from counterpunch?

Oct. 25, 2019, 8:26 p.m.

Posted by: syncro

Jbazz, that’s the nature of communication tho, it follows a path and has actors who typically play the same role. I think it’s up to the individual to make a choice of how to react and respond to what they say. 

With a smaller population here the bullying has died down I think because there’s a greater sense of familiarity between everyone here and less anonymity so people are less likely to lash out than in a forum like Facebook or Twitter.

Not to mention, it's always much easier to blame everyone else for your perceived problems.

Oct. 26, 2019, 12:26 p.m.

Posted by: syncro

lash out 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipu3XRzJEyk

Oct. 27, 2019, 12:40 p.m.

Posted by: Mic

Posted by: chupacabra

That is pretty strange.  It almost has half the amount of views that the Trump thread has after 2 years of Trump.  Probably Russians coming to infiltrate us, but we should check with Tungsten to make sure.

Paging Shogun....to the breach, to the rescue....NSMB needs you.

Ohhhhhh really now?

Oct. 27, 2019, 12:42 p.m.

Now that I can buy them pre-rolled there is no incentive.

Good lord man, the liberals screwed us! Soon you wont be able to buy a half gram pre roll for less than $12.. its the future alright.. future of everyone growing their own since thats legal too.

Oct. 27, 2019, 12:45 p.m.

What really happened to the board?

They changed the web address.

I didnt bookmark the forum, I just typed it enough that when I got a dns error, I figured the forum was gone. No notice is bad for bidness.

Then after a few months, I decided to check the main page and follow a link to forums and Cam was axin' aboot 911..

Oct. 28, 2019, 9:46 a.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Now that I can buy them pre-rolled there is no incentive.

Good lord man, the liberals screwed us! Soon you wont be able to buy a half gram pre roll for less than $12.. its the future alright.. future of everyone growing their own since thats legal too.

Not really.  The old system is still in place and like you say, we can grow our own.  It is the provinces that have set the prices.

Oct. 30, 2019, 6:19 p.m.

I'm pretty sure the people who used to buy MJ on the black market are still doing it

I asked my go to guy and he sez if anything its just a little cheaper,

what I did see is yer average looking folks who were probably not in the know buying weed from the new store which finally openned on the 17th after a year of getting  fucked around

it ran out of product in about 2weeks

Nov. 1, 2019, 9:46 a.m.

Posted by: XXX_er

I'm pretty sure the people who used to buy MJ on the black market are still doing it

I asked my go to guy and he sez if anything its just a little cheaper,

what I did see is yer average looking folks who were probably not in the know buying weed from the new store which finally openned on the 17th after a year of getting fucked around

it ran out of product in about 2weeks

The dealers probably had to up their service game too. For the casual smoker, the convenience of a store outweighs a few extra bucks in savings.

And to keep on topic... this place seems to have picked up since this was posted.

Last edited by: chupacabra on Nov. 1, 2019, 9:48 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
Nov. 1, 2019, 11:01 a.m.

Now I keep having a tune in my head....sigh...and should be reading assignments. 

Mary Jane - Blackstone Cherry

But yeah...squeezed in a 40 min ride.

Nov. 13, 2019, 8:34 a.m.

Go to the real compassion club. Half a block west of main and hastings. 5 dollar grams. 60 dollar half ounces.

Nov. 13, 2019, 8:53 a.m.

Posted by: GeoffG

This place ceased to exist after I left.

You left?

Nov. 13, 2019, 11:57 p.m.

Posted by: GeoffG

This place ceased to exist after I left.

You left?

Set and spike.

Nov. 22, 2019, 1:42 a.m.

Posted by: Fast-Orange

Go to the real compassion club. Half a block west of main and hastings. 5 dollar grams. 60 dollar half ounces.

That was like 2 other dee spences; before they got the gubment weed in, they had to move all their non certified stock at some discounted rate.

All good things... soon it'll be like the cold beer and wines with banner's hanging outside "below government pricing".

Nov. 24, 2019, 8:24 a.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Posted by: Fast-Orange

That was like 2 other dee spences; before they got the gubment weed in, they had to move all their non certified stock at some discounted rate.

All good things... soon it'll be like the cold beer and wines with banner's hanging outside "below government pricing".

This place is a special kind of holdout. Non-government weed. 50-60 dollars has been their half ozzie price since they opened. They also sell grams of bottom of the bag for 2 dollars. Minimum purchase there is 1 dollar. I think LE gives the place a pass because they see the benefits of the people in that neighborhood having access to cheap weed. There's always a pretty long line up and there's very little tolerance for time wasters who just wanna talk about weed for half an hour before buying their gram.