What do you believe in?

Aug. 12, 2006, 10:02 p.m.

i believe in being the best person i can be. i dont need some book that may or may not be real to tell whats right and whats wrong and how to live my life.

Being an agoraphobic adrenaline junkie would be pretty convenient, because you could get your rush from just going to the store to get some milk instead of having to jump off a mountain or out of an airplane.

they also call me "balloon"

Aug. 12, 2006, 10:07 p.m.

Bingo.

Aug. 12, 2006, 10:09 p.m.

Way to put us all into little boxes.

What if we take a little of all religions and just do our best to lead a good life?

Put me in that box.

I'm with Derwood. Is it a Lavender box?

"May a commune of gay, Marxist Muslim illegal immigrants use your tax dollars to open a drive-thru abortion clinic in your church."

Aug. 12, 2006, 10:10 p.m.

i was raised catholic but have "lost my way"
i think theres something bigger..
but what..
who knows.

Cove Peeler For Sale, cheap.

http://buysell.nsmb.com/showproduct.php?product=2717&cat=13

Aug. 12, 2006, 10:14 p.m.

I'm with Derwood. Is it a Lavender box?

you betcha!

Pastor of Muppets

Aug. 12, 2006, 10:21 p.m.

you betcha!

scented or coloured?

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Aug. 12, 2006, 10:22 p.m.

scented or coloured?

….it depends…before or after?

Pastor of Muppets

Aug. 12, 2006, 10:42 p.m.

Two things I dont understand.

One. God Has given People free will, You know, to do what they want. But he has warned them that their actions will have an affect. So why do people think god will just fix everything ? You think Just because there is a god that you can do drugs, steal, kill, and he'll just smooth things oveR ?

Two. I bet Every single person, Every single one who said there atheist celebrates christmas ? If your truely atheist, you shouldnt celebrate christmas

Aug. 12, 2006, 10:47 p.m.

One. God Has given People free will, You know, to do what they want. But he has warned them that their actions will have an affect. So why do people think god will just fix everything ? You think Just because there is a god that you can do drugs, steal, kill, and he'll just smooth things oveR ?

Two. I bet Every single person, Every single one who said there atheist celebrates christmas ? If your truely atheist, you shouldnt celebrate christmas

1-Yes,most crackheads belive that God will work things out for them….thats what crack does to you.Just say no to drugs.Mountain top Ham sandwiches too.

2-Festivus.

Pastor of Muppets

Aug. 12, 2006, 10:52 p.m.

1-Yes,most crackheads belive that God will work things out for them….thats what crack does to you.Just say no to drugs.Mountain top Ham sandwiches too.

Mountain top ham sandwiches, no thanks.

Aug. 12, 2006, 11:02 p.m.

what, no jedi option? it's a recognized religion in canada you know, thanks to the census.

My Baby: Yeti AS-X, XT hydros, Slider with James' lovin, EX721 on hadleys, diabolus cranks, thomson and X9

For Sale: Thomson Setback 27.2x330 Seatpost near mint $45. IS6-IS8 adapter $20. Mobster 2.7 50% tread $10. 27.2 post $10. 90mm 10mm rise stem $20. Bontrager crowbar steel $10

Make me an offer on any of these

Aug. 12, 2006, 11:10 p.m.

We have come to a point where people celebrate, just for the point of it. I don't really know why I celebrate 1/2 the things I do, or what chocolate has to do with Easter… But that's besides the point. Christmas for many is no longer about the birth of anyone.

Aug. 12, 2006, 11:13 p.m.

We have come to a point where people celebrate, just for the point of it. I don't really know why I celebrate 1/2 the things I do, or what chocolate has to do with Easter… But that's besides the point. Christmas for many is no longer about the birth of anyone.

Apparantly. That would be like me all of a sudden celebrating Kwanza.

Aug. 12, 2006, 11:16 p.m.

1. Thats the beauty of this "god" you believe in. How many people on death row find salvation in the lord. and "god" takes them because thats what he has said he will do if you repent your sins. so technically i could kill, do drugs and be a general asshole and on my deathbed repent all my sins ans get into heaven because "god" said i can.

2. if you think the moderen day xmas has anything to do with jesus anymore you are crazy. going broke and getting shitty sweaters isnt the way jesus would want his birthday celebrated. much like the easter bunny and getting chocolate isnt the way jesus wants us to celebrate his resurrection.

Being an agoraphobic adrenaline junkie would be pretty convenient, because you could get your rush from just going to the store to get some milk instead of having to jump off a mountain or out of an airplane.

they also call me "balloon"

Aug. 12, 2006, 11:34 p.m.

Go give your head a shake.

Sober