What Am I Supposed To Do?

July 10, 2004, 8:29 p.m.

kill them

July 10, 2004, 9:38 p.m.

well i talked to them and im allowed to bike now but they just want me to take it easy and not push the limits, yea right whatever they dont know cant hurt them, but o well at least they will let me bike.

Fox 400X2.75 spring from DHX 5.0 for sale
Brand New Cove Stiffee for sale. Make an offer…

July 10, 2004, 9:51 p.m.

cool…I was going to suggest asking them to get you a drum kit:lol:

South Sea-Tac Flowpark Gallery
KEEP IT GREEN!
This signature is brought to you by the letter "H" and by the number "6"

July 10, 2004, 9:58 p.m.

i cant beleive u would even think of listening to them………since it sounds like riding is a HUGE part of your life!…..i would have just left to go ride and have fun……but thats rad that they will let u ripp it up agian……have fun man!

July 10, 2004, 10:01 p.m.

Originally posted by eddiebrannan

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA F BOMBING GOLD F BOMB

July 10, 2004, 10:14 p.m.

Bring home a group of drug addicts and tell your parents that you made some new friends. Since you don't bike anymore you have decided to take up another hobby. 8)

July 10, 2004, 10:18 p.m.

So, your going to stop biking because your parents want you to?

Just out of curiosity, how long ago did you stop suckling moms teets?
Need I make the connection between the two?

July 10, 2004, 10:57 p.m.

Originally posted by trail worker
**So, your going to stop biking because your parents want you to?

Just out of curiosity, how long ago did you stop suckling moms teets?
Need I make the connection between the two? **

well i didnt have much of a choice because im only almost 15 and i cant drive to get so i have to get my parents to take me biking when i go, and its not excatly the easiest thing to go completly agaist them and do something they told me not to do and still have to come home everyday.

July 10, 2004, 11:40 p.m.

ridiculous.your 15 and your parents won't like you ride….and your putting up with it!
i could see if your parents tried to bar you from booze and drugs…BUT this is biking,not crack.

July 10, 2004, 11:43 p.m.

Originally posted by Dirt For Breakfast
I third that.

I foruth that. At least were keeping this chain on the island.

Kevin26. Your avatar rocks the board.

well i didnt have much of a choice because im only almost 15 and i cant drive to get so i have to get my parents to take me biking when i go, and its not excatly the easiest thing to go completly agaist them and do something they told me not to do and still have to come home everyday.

I know how that works. Having parents that are protectve about riding sucks. Once my mom told me that im not allowed to drop higher than my head. :P :P

Trail Worker - I dont know how old you are, but either your have an attitide problem, or you dont understand how it is to have parents who get overconcerned.

July 11, 2004, 4:26 a.m.

Originally posted by VancouverIslguy
shutup

I 5th that… STFU… :censored:

:rolleyes: Less bitchin' more ridin', eh! :smokey:

July 11, 2004, 8:47 a.m.

Originally posted by RampageRider
Trail Worker - I dont know how old you are, but either your have an attitide problem, or you dont understand how it is to have parents who get overconcerned.

Attitude problem? Not bloody likely.
I just don't understand how parents can be so protective they don't let thier 15 year old son ride a mountain bike, and how he can obey! I could see if we were talking about shooting heroin here, then i'd be in full agreeance with his parents…but we aren't! This is excercise! Just because your parents are old and pruny doesn't mean they should bar you from having fun on a bike!

July 11, 2004, 9:40 a.m.

Originally posted by trail worker
Attitude problem? Not bloody likely.
I just don't understand how parents can be so protective they don't let thier 15 year old son ride a mountain bike, and how he can obey! I could see if we were talking about shooting heroin here, then i'd be in full agreeance with his parents…but we aren't! This is excercise! Just because your parents are old and pruny doesn't mean they should bar you from having fun on a bike!

i cant just not obey them because i still depend on them for my food clothes shelter and everything

July 11, 2004, 11:09 a.m.

Also, if you're the only child they have then they'll be at least 10x more concerned/protective for you then if you had siblings. Just a hunch.
;)

South Sea-Tac Flowpark Gallery
KEEP IT GREEN!
This signature is brought to you by the letter "H" and by the number "6"

July 11, 2004, 11:34 a.m.

Originally posted by Late Bloomer
Also, if you're the only child they have then they'll be at least 10x more concerned/protective for you then if you had siblings. Just a hunch.
;)

so tell them to start putting 2 and 2 together, and make more damn kids!