Well this put me in a shitty mood (A-Todd)

Oct. 14, 2012, 9:52 p.m.

How long before one of these identity exposures results in a real life lynching?

I mean as in hung to death for real from a tree.

www.natooke.com

Oct. 14, 2012, 10:08 p.m.

How long before one of these identity exposures results in a real life lynching?

Sorry.. I lost any faith in any teachers response to this long ago. And what I'm hearing from my sister in law has done fuck all to rebuild that.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Oct. 14, 2012, 10:15 p.m.

Sorry.. I lost any faith in any teachers response to this long ago. And what I'm hearing from my sister in law has done fuck all to rebuild that.

Don't read stuff that isn't there.

I haven't actually offered an opinion, I was just thinking out loud.

www.natooke.com

Oct. 14, 2012, 10:40 p.m.

Imagine if the cops that have huge resources and are payed lots of cash were as good as that.

Oct. 15, 2012, 9:35 a.m.

Imagine if the cops that have huge resources and are payed lots of cash were as good as that.

This. Why not hire these kids to investigate? Cheaper and faster than police resources!

Oct. 15, 2012, 9:59 a.m.

http://motleynews.net/2012/10/14/anonymous-exposes-amanda-todds-extortionist-name-kody-maxson/

Would that actually be a be a bad thing? Hopefully this douchebag sees some punishment even if it is a back alley beating.

Oct. 15, 2012, 10:33 a.m.

I also remember something similar happening to a girl that lived near me. Same webcam b/s, instead of facebook the photo was emailed around. He took the extra step and put a copy face down on the dad's windsheild one morning. That's about where that ended as obviously it was taken seriously after that.

Im guessing you went to fox because this sounds too familiar.

yeah bro!!

Oct. 15, 2012, 10:54 a.m.

This. Why not hire these kids to investigate? Cheaper and faster than police resources!

I imagine if they had to testify in court it would be found that they violated due process or somesuch and would render the trial kaput.

Note: I only play a lawyer on TV and may be speaking completely out of my ass.

Oct. 15, 2012, 10:58 a.m.

Would that actually be a be a bad thing?

I don't know…would it?

www.natooke.com

Oct. 15, 2012, 11:21 a.m.

Copied this from Sideshow's Facebook. And i think what he said needs to be shared.

So many people rally to the aid of those that hurt after they see a Youtube video. How many of these "like" clickers will be the same ones that alienate the next person. I will be one of the first to say that it annoys me when people use the internet to pretend they care. I was bullied and pushed around by some of the "nicest" people in my high school. They were all of the most successful people, and I would guess that this has not changed in 2012.

Once the video has been posted it is too late. Time for people to start standing up for each other in person, as it is happening. All it would have taken was 1 person, count that….. 1 person to lend a caring hand to a person like Amanda Todd. They are everywhere, all around us. Look a little closer people, at school, in the office, at work, on the bus.

If you see a person that looks like they are struggling, ask them how they are doing, it's that simple.

We live in a culture fraught with loneliness. Sometimes places like Facebook make it worse as we sit and watch the fun others are having from dark rooms hidden behind our screens.

We are everywhere, the sad, the lonely and the desperate.

Pay attention. This is the best way to prevent tragedy.

1 caring person can change another persons world with a minimal effort.

Take the time, and realize that for 1 Amanda that posted a video, I'm sure there are plenty that did not, and will not.

Like if you agree.

CL

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

Oct. 15, 2012, 11:43 a.m.

Like if you agree?

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Oct. 15, 2012, 12:46 p.m.

Like if you agree?

It's off facebook. But alot of what Sideshow says is pretty valid.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

Oct. 15, 2012, 12:58 p.m.

tragic for sure and sick that the harassment continues after her death.

to the people who continue to disparage her: grow the fuck up

Oct. 15, 2012, 1:09 p.m.

They have a couple little annoyances called due process and the Charter of Rights and Freedoms to all them down.

If Annoymous got it wrong I fear terribly for that guy.

Oct. 15, 2012, 2:27 p.m.

I imagine if they had to testify in court it would be found that they violated due process or somesuch and would render the trial kaput.

Note: I only play a lawyer on TV and may be speaking completely out of my ass.

Anonymous tips go a long way ;)