Water that burns

April 7, 2013, noon

go-t? :lol:

Can a man not have hope? Aye, what is life without hope?

"You don't learn from experience. You learn from reflecting on the experience."
- Kristen Ulmer

April 7, 2013, 12:31 p.m.

frac til death!

April 7, 2013, 1:42 p.m.

frac til death!

Canada needs to get in their and suck that thing dry! Horizontal drilling FTW!

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

April 7, 2013, 4:31 p.m.

well in SK they are sucking as much as they can, and I doubt anywhere sucks as much as Estevan right now

April 8, 2013, 10:05 a.m.

You understand that with or without fracs, horizontal drilling technology combined with specialized lift pumps and injection technology increases well production numbers while also REDUCING the number of roads, leases, GHG emissions, pipelines, power lines, and other scars on the earths surface, right?

I doubt it, because that would be tough to do looking down your nose from off on the coast quietly ignoring technological advances and looking to the bright side of oil production. In other news, Alberta is proposing carbon taxes that exceed BC's structure. Look to your own politicians if you want to see a backwards government.

April 8, 2013, 12:31 p.m.

You understand that with or without fracs, horizontal drilling technology combined with specialized lift pumps and injection technology increases well production numbers while also REDUCING the number of roads, leases, GHG emissions, pipelines, power lines, and other scars on the earths surface, right?

add multi well pads, SAGD, and various water processing/cleanup innovations, use of co2, propane etc

even heard that a US company was testing out fracking using citrus instead of hydrochloric acid

drink the fracwater

lots of new cooltech to quieten the noise of angry keystrokes and keyboard bashing, for those willing to Googlez and read things of relevance instead of ranting into their hemp tie-dyed save-the-whale t-shirts

April 8, 2013, 8:16 p.m.

add multi well pads, SAGD, and various water processing/cleanup innovations, use of co2, propane etc

even heard that a US company was testing out fracking using citrus instead of hydrochloric acid

drink the fracwater

lots of new cooltech to quieten the noise of angry keystrokes and keyboard bashing, for those willing to Googlez and read things of relevance instead of ranting into their hemp tie-dyed save-the-whale t-shirts

The coolest thing I've heard of to date is electric stimulation.

April 8, 2013, 9:28 p.m.

The coolest thing I've heard of to date is electric stimulation.

hmm very interesting….Triflux…can't see much going on since the mid 90's. maybe someone is poking around with that again?

coolshit

April 9, 2013, 5:41 a.m.

hmm very interesting….Triflux…can't see much going on since the mid 90's. maybe someone is poking around with that again?

coolshit

Yup, someone is.

May 21, 2013, 11 p.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJwAXTxPIXo

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

July 30, 2013, 1:54 a.m.

http://www.ceres.org/resources/reports/flaring-up-north-dakota-natural-gas-flaring-more-than-doubles-in-two-years

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

July 30, 2013, 3:48 a.m.

http://www.ceres.org/resources/reports/flaring-up-north-dakota-natural-gas-flaring-more-than-doubles-in-two-years

Not sure what point your picture is trying to make. Maybe that people live in two places - big shitties (or is it spelt cities?) and places with jobs.

Then again, in the minds of liberal-hippie douchebags like you shitstain, I guess that jobs are a bad thing. Much easier to copy-paste whatever CNBC wants you to think.

That's the problem with cities, they're refuges for the weak, the fish that didn't evolve.

I don't want to google this - sounds like a thing that NSMB will be better at.

Sept. 17, 2013, 10:22 p.m.

Col-_duh-rado is fucked!_

Sept. 17, 2013, 11:35 p.m.

Lots of sewage and water that ran through farms/farmland are contaminating. Pretty nasty.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Sept. 18, 2013, 2:37 a.m.

Lots of sewage and water that ran through farms/farmland are contaminating. Pretty nasty.

On such a scale absolutely. Over here was a news report on the radio, and it said that no one at present knows for how long drinking water, for example, will be contaminated given the fact that besides sewage the chemicals of the fracking plants add to the mix as well.

It is really sad - who knows how it is going to end? My thoughts go definitely out to the people in Colorado suffering from the floods.

"You don't learn from experience. You learn from reflecting on the experience."
- Kristen Ulmer