Was anyone else watching 'JFK' just now on Adrenaline Drive?

May 1, 2003, 11:29 p.m.

Just got finished watching it. Not sure I believe all the conclusions it came to, but it was definately a VERY interesting movie. If you haven't seen it, I'd highly recommend it. 1991, with an all-star cast.

If you like conspiracy theories, or anti-government theories, this movie is for you.

This space intentionally left blank.

May 1, 2003, 11:55 p.m.

I wasn't watching it, but I do have it on DVD. It's without a doubt my favorite movie.

Incase you didn't know, the movie is based all on Oliver Stone's (the director) personal theories about the JFK assassination. He wasn't just handed the script, he has come to believe this over the years by researching and reading different studies, articles and books.

May 2, 2003, midnight

Yeah. It also evoked heavy controversy, and there are disbelievers and would-be discrediters all over the net.

This space intentionally left blank.

May 2, 2003, 1:49 a.m.

I really liked that movie - very well done. I don't know whether the information presented is all true, but a lot of it is, and it does make you think about whether Oswald was involved (or acted alone).

The Joe Pesci gay-bang scenes are a bit disturbing.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

May 2, 2003, 9:33 a.m.

back and to the left, back and to the left

turn off sigsā€¦it will change your life

May 2, 2003, 1:54 p.m.

Originally posted by gearwh0re

That was gross, and not really necessary.

Can you imagine if they had CNN back then? They would have played that shot ever 5 minutes for weeks.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

May 2, 2003, 1:58 p.m.

Originally posted by gearwh0re

There had to have been a second spitter.