w00t! i'm going to Amsterdam

Sept. 21, 2004, 5:32 p.m.

Total spur of the moment thing… my girl just called me and asked if I want to go… she gets a small subsidy through work, which will cover her ticket and a bit of money for expenses. My ticket is now bought and paid for. $760… not bad. Oct 15 - 23

I want to partake in all of the finest that amsterdam has to offer….

WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW?

Sept. 21, 2004, 5:36 p.m.

hash
absinthe
the red light district
the canals,
the pubs,
the people
the museums.

Fear me. I have a Cabin in montana.
::Team Pancake Pride::

Sept. 21, 2004, 5:38 p.m.

Originally posted by TeamK2
WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW?

First things first. Make sure you know what time your flights are.

I'm jealous dude! I've never been to that side of the pond, but my sis was there last week and loved it. She claims the cafes shops serve great coffee.

the teh

Sept. 21, 2004, 5:40 p.m.

Originally posted by eeyun
**First things first. Make sure you know what time your flights are.

I'm jealous dude! I've never been to that side of the pond, but my sis was there last week and loved it. She claims the cafes shops serve great coffee. **

I'm hoping to find more than just coffee ;)

I've been to the UK several times, and extensively through SE Asia, but never Europe yet, so i'm super stoked.

Sept. 21, 2004, 5:45 p.m.

i was there this summer, its so amazing! haha make sure u know the difference between cafes and coffee houses, lol. yeah red light district was pretty interesting.canals are awseome. just walking around is like unreal. ur gonna have the time of ur life.

Kyle is so gnarly, hes mighty sexy to!
haha right kyle right ;)

Sept. 21, 2004, 6:53 p.m.

Euro Trip!

minus signature

Sept. 21, 2004, 7:28 p.m.

wicked man. ive always wanted to go to amsterdam! buy lots of weed it's pretty cheap. my friend just got back from there. she loved it

i'm going to newcastle, england next monday for a week. with my cousins who all like to party a lot :thepimp: then im flyin down to london for another week, meeting my dad down there….. should be sweet :cool:

i cant wait to drink tons of good tasting english beer

tommrorow. mom took the van/

Sept. 21, 2004, 7:30 p.m.

VANDERSEXXXX!!!

I take pictures with a camera

Sept. 21, 2004, 8:40 p.m.

haha right on:thepimp: :thepimp: my bro just got back from europe for a month..and he spent a week in amsterdam, and he said it was his favourite place in the world. He told me it reminds him of disneyland but for adults:D hahaha ya but you have a good one:P

lates.

meet the model son who's been good to long

Sept. 21, 2004, 9:10 p.m.

WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW?

Go to club Vandersexxx. the hottest girls around :D

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by blinded
are you at uvic right now? I have a friend that lives on campus there and he tells me so many crazy stories about doing random chicks and puking on their beds afterwards.

Sept. 21, 2004, 11:07 p.m.

Staple your return tix to your forehead so that you don't lose them:P

South Sea-Tac Flowpark Gallery
KEEP IT GREEN!
This signature is brought to you by the letter "H" and by the number "6"

Sept. 22, 2004, 8:29 a.m.

Originally posted by OptionaL
i cant wait to drink tons of good tasting english beer

Too bad the english serve their beer warm :S

If thats good to you, then by all means enjoy :)

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

Sept. 22, 2004, 11:16 a.m.

absinthe

rational thought imposes limits

Sept. 22, 2004, 11:29 a.m.

U can get Absinthe here at the Granville Room… its $10, but me and a buddy thought we would try it anyways… kinda wierd… it had this sugar cube that the waiter lit on fire to 'caremalize", then mix the sugar into the absinthe and put it over ice. I wasn't too fond of the taste, but man… it was like I drank a sixpack of beer :S

So anyone got any real info? Good places to stay? Good areas even? I wanna check out the red light district, but not stay there :P Oh… and something more sophisticated than hostels, but still at a reasonable price :D

Sept. 22, 2004, 11:32 a.m.

U can get Absinthe here at the Granville Room… its $10, but me and a buddy thought we would try it anyways… kinda wierd… it had this sugar cube that the waiter lit on fire to 'caremalize", then mix the sugar into the absinthe and put it over ice. I wasn't too fond of the taste, but man… it was like I drank a sixpack of beer :S

Wormwood isn't used in absinthe that you get over here. It is over there.

Wormwood = psycoactive.

This space intentionally left blank.