Videos not playing

Dec. 31, 2016, 10:09 a.m.

Can't figure out why the videos on this site won't play for me. It shows the pic with the play button in the middle but won't play when pushed. It's the same for Chrome and Firefox. It works fine on PB. Can't figure it out. I know basics about computers but not super savvy. Thanks for any help as I'm missing all these vids.

Dec. 31, 2016, 4:09 p.m.

Strangely, i had the same issue when i white listed the site for ad block plus. Re-activatted the blocker and they started working again. Fingure that one out!?

Dec. 31, 2016, 5:29 p.m.

Can't figure out why the videos on this site won't play for me. It shows the pic with the play button in the middle but won't play when pushed. It's the same for Chrome and Firefox. It works fine on PB. Can't figure it out. I know basics about computers but not super savvy. Thanks for any help as I'm missing all these vids.

Send a PM to Norman.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Dec. 31, 2016, 6:37 p.m.

If the site isn't directly hosting the content you will likely run into issues if you run any type of anti-malware stuff.

Jan. 1, 2017, 10:40 p.m.

I'm running XP Pro with Kaspersky Internet Security. Do I add the site to an exception list?

Jan. 2, 2017, 8:30 a.m.

I'm running XP Pro with Kaspersky Internet Security. Do I add the site to an exception list?

There are issues playing HTML 5 content on XP systems. Internet explorer won't work at all, and you may need some plugins for chrome/firefox etc. to make any videos in HTML 5 work.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Jan. 2, 2017, 7:02 p.m.

Yeah I've noticed a lot of gifs have stopped working for me as I run XP. You can actually take a gif that ends with .gifv and delete the "v" and it will work.