Vehicles that say "I'm a douchebag"

Oct. 24, 2011, 2:08 p.m.

Extra douche points if you've leased it.

Oct. 24, 2011, 2:13 p.m.

in fact its just a matter of time before mazda [HTML_REMOVED] VW make a special lulu lemon model

Oct. 24, 2011, 2:16 p.m.

Audi seems to be the new brand douchebags are levitating towards.

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."
— Sigmund Freud

:canada: :usa:

Oct. 24, 2011, 2:42 p.m.

Oct. 24, 2011, 2:50 p.m.

An H2 with chrome wheels?
I had to check to see if someone bumped this thread from it's original post in 2003. You know, back when people were still buying H2's and big wheels.

:lol:

Stupid thread is even stupider when I realize the guy who posted it should have known better.

Oct. 24, 2011, 2:50 p.m.

you can 'mod' it any way you like, but at the end of the day, its still a shitty mazda.

A guy on the sunshine coast dropped a 5l in a miata. He used to drag that thing at the local races and it freaking flew.

The ultimate sleeper.

Oct. 24, 2011, 2:59 p.m.

EVO's and WRX's.

(Let the neg reps begin!)
;)

Wrong. Always.

Oct. 24, 2011, 3:09 p.m.

2 words chick car, same with the beetle I mean it has a bud vase built into the dash for fucksakes, if this was a yoga site with a bunch of wimmen posting they would be all over the miata's the beetle's and good deals on Lulu lemon yoga pants

in fact its just a matter of time before mazda [HTML_REMOVED] VW make a special lulu lemon model

I'm not talking about the Beetle. The Miata is the single most successful sports car ever, well balanced, they've hit a critical mass so that aftermarket mods are available and cheap, so the car can be turned into a beast for very little. Anyone who just immediately writes off the miata as a chick car and would never drive one, may as well post up their car to this thread, because, it's a pretty douchey statement.

Oct. 24, 2011, 3:19 p.m.

Any truck with those cheap plastic fender flares, but stock wheels is a deushebag vehicle.

I've seen worse than this but like this:

Edit: Also vehicles that have a perfectly good spot for mounting their license plate, but have it on their dash instead
(no offense to anyone who posts in the rusted bimmer thread)

Oct. 24, 2011, 3:19 p.m.

I'm not talking about the Beetle. The Miata is the single most successful sports car ever, well balanced, they've hit a critical mass so that aftermarket mods are available and cheap, so the car can be turned into a beast for very little.

All youve really established is that lots of them have sold… it doesnt say anything about how a miata ranks among the other 'sports cars' of the world.

i bet lots of these tshirts have sold, and i wouldnt say its the best tshirt. ;)

maybe miata owners thinking their mazdas stack up against other 'sports' cars is what gives them a bad rep.

Oct. 24, 2011, 3:21 p.m.

I'll second that Miata's are awesome except for how they look. Tons of people use them as track cars. They're pretty much a modern MG that doesn't require a degree in electrical engineering to keep running.

I'll put this out there that pretty much anyone who drives an expensive car just for the sake of driving an expensive car is a douche in my books. If you buy a Land Rover because all the other moms in the west side are, you are a douche. Same goes if you drive a Lambo around Vancouver and never take it on back roads. Douchebag.

If you buy a car that's built for a purpose and just use it for image, you're a douche. Done.

Also, all Prius drivers, since they drive like slugs on sleeping pills and never seem to have the slightest clue that other cars are around them.

son?? your 15, you should just be glad ross isnt gay

Oct. 24, 2011, 3:25 p.m.

F-150 Raptor Edition
Delicas
Chromed out 300Ms

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

you should see my Westphalia hippy van pulling 2 dirtbikes. it's pretty funny.

All youve really established is that lots of them have sold… it doesnt say anything about how a miata ranks among the other 'sports cars' of the world.

i bet lots of these tshirts have sold, and i wouldnt say its the best tshirt. ;)

maybe miata owners thinking their mazdas stack up against other 'sports' cars is what gives them a bad rep.

Miatas can stack up against other sports cars with little modification. If you want to get into Autocross and don't want to drop a load of money, then they are a great way to do it.

Oct. 24, 2011, 3:27 p.m.

:)

"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture"