Vaccines for all of us... assuming all the people under 40 left this forum.

April 27, 2021, 6:18 p.m.

you win we think you are an idiot

April 27, 2021, 6:34 p.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

So thanks and all that but you can keep it because I like to keep respitory viruses out of my body. Do not want. Will not get.

Consider this shiz: if there was previously 40+ coronavirus' before sars2 (going by memory, could be less) and there's some cross over genetics between any of those previous 40 and sars2 - the vaccines spike protein would/could cause the immune system to target and attack any remnant lineage wherever it is in your body. Thats called an auto immune disorder right? I'll rephrase: we all have corona virus antibodies of some sort in our bodies otherwise the common cold would be worse than the flu. Good luck?

I cant quite wrap my head around the first statement. You want to keep respiratory viruses out of your body, yet you do not want to get the vaccine that will prevent/help minimize the effects of a possibly fatal virus should you mange to contract it? Just to be clear, the vaccine IS NOT A VIRUS.

Second paragraph. The mRNA is SPECIFIC for the spike protein for Covid-19. The epitope the antibody recognizes is very specific. There is no 'crossover'. If we could make one vaccine that 'crossed over' to all the corona viruses, we would have much less influenza and even common colds to deal with. The reason why the scientific community is concerned about the 'variants' is that any mutation in the sequence of that epitope the antibody recognizes, could mean the antibody bind with less affinity or not at all. Thats how specific your immune system is. Your definition of an autoimmune disorder is incorrect. Autoimmune disorders (like RA or IBD) occur when a malfunction in the  immune system targets your OWN tissues and causes them to break down. Im not really sure what the rest of the paragraph is trying to say.

April 27, 2021, 6:41 p.m.

Posted by: shoreboy

So thanks and all that but you can keep it because I like to keep respitory viruses out of my body. Do not want. Will not get.

Consider this shiz: if there was previously 40+ coronavirus' before sars2 (going by memory, could be less) and there's some cross over genetics between any of those previous 40 and sars2 - the vaccines spike protein would/could cause the immune system to target and attack any remnant lineage wherever it is in your body. Thats called an auto immune disorder right? I'll rephrase: we all have corona virus antibodies of some sort in our bodies otherwise the common cold would be worse than the flu. Good luck?

I cant quite wrap my head around the first statement. You want to keep respiratory viruses out of your body, yet you do not want to get the vaccine that will prevent/help minimize the effects of a possibly fatal virus should you mange to contract it? Just to be clear, the vaccine IS NOT A VIRUS.

Second paragraph. The mRNA is SPECIFIC for the spike protein for Covid-19. The epitope the antibody recognizes is very specific. There is no 'crossover'. If we could make one vaccine that 'crossed over' to all the corona viruses, we would have much less influenza and even common colds to deal with. The reason why the scientific community is concerned about the 'variants' is that any mutation in the sequence of that epitope the antibody recognizes, could mean the antibody bind with less affinity or not at all. Thats how specific your immune system is. Your definition of an autoimmune disorder is incorrect. Autoimmune disorders (like RA or IBD) occur when a malfunction in the  immune system targets your OWN tissues and causes them to break down. Im not really sure what the rest of the paragraph is trying to say.

Alright thanks for explaining that. And I realize the vaccine is not a virus. Or even has a piece of the virus in it so I dont need it right?

If I die and stop posting, wont y'all be happy anyways? Fucker deserved it right?

April 27, 2021, 6:42 p.m.

Posted by: XXX_er

Ya but doesnt mean I am right chief?

April 27, 2021, 6:50 p.m.

Don't want to be protected from a virus...because you're vulnerable to the virus.

And because ferret deaths aren't traceable online.

And, btw, Trump owns all the good things that are happening. And why don't people like him anyways? 

High five ✋

April 27, 2021, 6:54 p.m.

We'll see how this plays out eh

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/fully-vaccinated-guidance.html

April 27, 2021, 6:55 p.m.

Posted by: Hepcat

Don't want to be protected from a virus...because you're vulnerable to the virus.

And, btw, Trump owns all the good things that are happening. And why don't people like him anyways?

High five ✋

No, I'm particularly susceptible to upper lung infections it seems. Lower lung infections dont stick around with me. Last viral pneumonia case lasted 3 days. Shingles was less than two weeks. I trust my body over Gates' messenger system. If I remember right, Steven Gibson of grc.com had an app to disable Gates' built in Windows messenger service as it left you vulnerable. I do not trust Gates'. Why do you ?

Last edited by: aShogunNamedMarcus on April 27, 2021, 6:55 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
April 27, 2021, 6:56 p.m.

My wife and I received our first doses this morning at 8am. She went to work. I hiked up to the trail, shovelled dirt and hauled rocks for two hours then hiked out. Both of use feel completely normal. I thought my arm would be sore but it’s fine.

April 27, 2021, 7 p.m.

High five ✋

The ferrets in question were vaccinated. Afterwards, when exposed to the wild virus, they experienced some complications and died. It was generally accepted you couldnt create a vaccine for coronaviruses since they mutated too much and more so than flu. Thats the study I'm looking for. I can find references to it circa 2005 but no actual study from any reputable source. Obv, there used to be one.

April 27, 2021, 7:03 p.m.

That's ok Shog. You can put the shovel down.

April 27, 2021, 7:05 p.m.

Posted by: drezy

My wife and I received our first doses this morning at 8am. She went to work. I hiked up to the trail, shovelled dirt and hauled rocks for two hours then hiked out. Both of use feel completely normal. I thought my arm would be sore but it’s fine.

Second dose seems to hit people a lot harder, just a heads up. I went for a hard ride immediately after second shot and was all fucked up the next day.

April 27, 2021, 7:17 p.m.

That's ok Shog. You can put the shovel down.

Dude! I swear I'm almost there. Cant stop now.

April 27, 2021, 7:19 p.m.

Oh shit, you can dig to China. Too bad I missed out on this.

Wuhan pool party sees hundreds packed together in China’s former coronavirus epicentre

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtKe7CXauKg

lol @ hundreds from the thumbnail.

April 27, 2021, 7:24 p.m.

Wow I'm so close to India now. Didnt India get lucky and sort of skip the first wave?

But now 142 million have been vaccinated and there's this problem?

@Hep - shovel please!

April 27, 2021, 10:02 p.m.

Posted by: XXX_er

Ya but doesnt mean I am right chief?

what does it matter if you are right

the important thing is that you are an ideiot