Unidentified Arial Phenomena (UAPs)

What do you think people are seeing in the sky (UFO or UAP)?

American Top Secret Weapons
0%
non-American Top Secret Weapon
0%
Natural Phenomena
21.4%
Alien Spacecraft
35.7%
Alien Unmanned Drones
28.6%
A Hoax
0%
Who Cares?
14.3%
Total votes: 14
Oct. 20, 2022, 8:36 a.m.

This story doesn't get too much press, but if things are flying around in ways we can't explain this seems to be the biggest story nobody is talking about.  Admittedly, I want to believe, but we don't know too much at this point and little green men should be considered the most unlikely given any other explanations.  The eyewitness testimony from the US Navy is very intriguing and what they claim to see are objects that not only fly but go underwater and into space with ease.  I don't believe they are natural phenomena because the objects have been seen by people, on camera, and on the radar in the same incidents.  I also find it interesting that so many sightings are associated with nuclear technology and weapons.\

The way I see it these things must exist and are intelligent, so that leaves human-made craft or aliens.  Either one is terrifying.     

So is this the biggest story nobody is talking about?

Oct. 20, 2022, 9 a.m.

Like the bob lazar tic tac thingy? or what you talking bout willis

Oct. 20, 2022, 9:07 a.m.

This poll sucks. No hyper-advanced-subterranean-mole-people option.

Oct. 20, 2022, 9:19 a.m.

So what is the prevailing theory? Unmanned alien drones sounds like the best option above. The problem may be that our perspective is limited to our present technology, probably even to technology from our current decade? I don't think we could get our brains around the truth even if aliens laid out the blueprints.

Last edited by: Hepcat on Oct. 20, 2022, 9:21 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
Oct. 20, 2022, 9:30 a.m.

Shogun:  "Hey, something unidentified.... Must be aliens."

Oct. 20, 2022, 9:45 a.m.

I think UAP's, Samsquatches and Ghosts are all related.  Same with time travel and Elon Musk.  It's all one and the same.

Oct. 20, 2022, 10:24 a.m.

in elementry school we took debating, the subject was "are there UFO's"

The smartest girl in the class took FOR and she said " if its flying & you don't know what it is ... its a UFO "

end of debate, teacher said yeah thats probably a bad subject to debate

Last edited by: XXX_er on Oct. 20, 2022, 10:25 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
Oct. 20, 2022, 11:46 a.m.

What should be looked into is the super shitty quality of EVERY photo or video that is taken.

Oct. 20, 2022, 12:19 p.m.

Posted by: switch

What should be looked into is the super shitty quality of EVERY photo or video that is taken.

Dashcam footage from airplanes is always shitty, what good is a great full hd 4k thingy onboard a gazillion dollar flying warmachine anyways.

Oct. 20, 2022, 12:42 p.m.

Posted by: Adam-West

Like the bob lazar tic tac thingy? or what you talking bout willis

It's more about the hearings in US congress back in May where the Pentagon admitted that they are real and they don't know what they are.  They said they had about 400 unexplained encounters.  Since then there has been a lot more military pilots coming forward with their stories and the Pentagon created a new office to track UFOs. Recently NASA announced they were going to start studying it so anything they might find would be much more credible than the grainy photos were always see.

Basically, it is not a mocked subject anymore and I think a lot of people realize that there is something going on and it is foolish to not make an effort to find out what it is.

Last edited by: chupacabra on Oct. 20, 2022, 12:45 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Oct. 20, 2022, 1:13 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

Basically, it is not a mocked subject anymore and I think a lot of people realize that there is something going on and it is foolish to not make an effort to find out what it is.

what is not mocked?  

that there have been a bunch of bad pics that are unidentifiable?  or people making an immediate leap that this is potential evidence of aliens?

Oct. 20, 2022, 1:41 p.m.

Haven't paid any attention to this subject, but it's been hard to miss in the news that the eye witness accounts and videos are from the U.S. military, and it's Congress and the Pentagon puzzling their source.

https://youtu.be/ZBtMbBPzqHY

Last edited by: Hepcat on Oct. 20, 2022, 1:44 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Oct. 20, 2022, 2:42 p.m.

By 'arial', do I assume you mean 'aerial', and not a sans serif typeface designed by Monotype as a cheaper substitute for Helvetica?

Oct. 20, 2022, 3:07 p.m.

Posted by: KenN

By 'arial', do I assume you mean 'aerial', and not a sans serif typeface designed by Monotype as a cheaper substitute for Helvetica?

Are you sure he didn't mean unidentified areola?

Oct. 20, 2022, 4:01 p.m.

Posted by: Couch_Surfer

Posted by: chupacabra

what is not mocked?  

that there have been a bunch of bad pics that are unidentifiable?  or people making an immediate leap that this is potential evidence of aliens?

You can mock those things still, but if you want to mock the entire subject then you might want to ask yourself why the Pentagon and the US Congress are taking it seriously.  I would imagine that they know things you don't.