UFOs

July 3, 2019, 9:26 a.m.

I used to be into the idea of UFOs years ago, but a few new series have sparked renewed interest.  There is a doc on Netflix featuring Bob Lazar (claimed to have worked for the US Military reverse engineering some kind of gravity reactor) and there is a series on the History Channel called Unidentified that so far has covered mainly Miltary encounters with some kind of vehicles that have no wings, accelerate super quickly, can go into space and under water, and can jam their radar.  I know, it sounds fucking crazy, but there are a lot of credible people making the claims and there is even video.  

Perhaps Shogun and I can come to an agreement on something?

Has anyone seen these shows?  Thoughts?

July 3, 2019, 12:17 p.m.

Who else could have built the pyramids?

July 3, 2019, 12:35 p.m.

Posted by: switch

Who else could have built the pyramids?

LOL.  I think that was people, and the UFOs may be as well.  But I am pretty sure something crazy is out there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1THwiaXZfzA

July 3, 2019, 12:51 p.m.

I don't know if I believe that extraterrestrials have visited earth, but if you believe in humans and you don't believe in alien life of SOME sort then you're objectively an idiot.

Last edited by: thaaad on July 3, 2019, 12:52 p.m., edited 2 times in total.
July 3, 2019, 1:16 p.m.

Posted by: thaaad

I don't know if I believe that extraterrestrials have visited earth, but if you believe in humans and you don't believe in alien life of SOME sort then you're objectively an idiot.

I don't know if I believe that either, but I am having a hard time not believing the multiple pilots and others that say there are objects that they see regularly that can do things that defy any known type of aircraft.  As one of them said, there are 5 "observables" that are common to the sightings, and any one of them would be a game changer for any country that had the capability.  That is somewhat sobering unless you discount them entirely.

1 - anti-gravity lift

2 - sudden and instantaneous acceleration

3 - hypersonic velocities without signatures

4 - low observability or cloaking

5 - trans-medium travel (air, space, water)

July 3, 2019, 2:04 p.m.

Maybe it was aliens that helped Trump win the election?

July 3, 2019, 2:12 p.m.

I tend to agree tho that the universe is too big a place for there not to be some form of life somewhere else out there.

July 3, 2019, 2:43 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

Has anyone seen these ...?  Thoughts?

We can probably meet half way on this one. We can agree they're are things we dont know about but what they are (terrestial or extra ter) is a different story. If you're serious about this stuff, listen to the 19 minute narrated Adm. Byrd flight log. That goes back 70-75 years ago.

And I did see whats known as a t3rb fly east when I was under the yellow crane on Granville Island looking at Yaletown one night.

July 3, 2019, 2:44 p.m.

That is somewhat sobering unless you discount them entirely.

1 - anti-gravity lift

2 - sudden and instantaneous acceleration

3 - hypersonic velocities without signatures

4 - low observability or cloaking

5 - trans-medium travel (air, space, water)

Nazi Saucer's bro from the Anti-Arctic / Neuschwabenland.

This is all old stuff ;)

July 3, 2019, 2:45 p.m.

Posted by: syncro

You dont actually want to go into that one. That's the classic old shapeshifting reptoids in Government "V" story again.

July 3, 2019, 2:57 p.m.

Posted by: syncro

That rules out intelligent life.

July 3, 2019, 3:07 p.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

We can probably meet half way on this one. We can agree they're are things we dont know about but what they are (terrestial or extra ter) is a different story. If you're serious about this stuff, listen to the 19 minute narrated Adm. Byrd flight log. That goes back 70-75 years ago.

And I did see whats known as a t3rb fly east when I was under the yellow crane on Granville Island looking at Yaletown one night.

I am not really into this stuff, but I think when you have multiple credible witnesses with video of the same event, there is no reason to think it is BS.  I haven't seen convincing evidence yet that these sightings are the work of aliens, so who knows, but it is probably more frightening to think that some unknown humans control it.  At least with aliens, there is a possibility they might not be assholes.

July 3, 2019, 3:54 p.m.

I am not really into this stuff, but I think when you have multiple credible witnesses with video of the same event, there is no reason to think it is BS.  I haven't seen convincing evidence yet that these sightings are the work of aliens, so who knows, but it is probably more frightening to think that some unknown humans control it.  At least with aliens, there is a possibility they might not be assholes.

You remember the trailers for Iron Sky 2? It's like that.

So you would or wouldnt consider an 1940s era US Admirals flight log entry about inner earth to be credible? Like I said in another thread, gotta let go. When I say that, I mean of concepts and constructs.  Truth truly is stranger than fiction and we shoud all hope aliens even have assholes let alone need ships.

I think I've read about two things that are not natural or native to Earth: psilobin and either squid or octopuses. Probably cuttlefish too.

July 3, 2019, 4:11 p.m.

I think I've read about two things that are not natural or native to Earth: psilobin and either squid or octopuses. Probably cuttlefish too.

https://www.livescience.com/62594-octopuses-are-not-aliens-panspermia.html

July 3, 2019, 4:47 p.m.

You remember the trailers for Iron Sky 2? It's like that.

So you would or wouldnt consider an 1940s era US Admirals flight log entry about inner earth to be credible? Like I said in another thread, gotta let go. When I say that, I mean of concepts and constructs.  Truth truly is stranger than fiction and we shoud all hope aliens even have assholes let alone need ships.

From what I have read about Byrd I am not too sure his account of flying over the North Pole is even credible, but no.  Hollow earth is pretty wacky.  I am only interested in things are somewhat logical.... Like UFOs.  haha