UFC 196

March 6, 2016, 4:36 p.m.

The Diaz's only are second to Conner in that regard..

At least Macgregor is witty, interesting and entertaining. The Diaz brothers are just a couple of guys that have been punched in the head too much, and couldn't form a full sentence if there life depended on it.

Macgregor: I will destroy you and beat you to death with your own arms.

Diaz: blub blub blub blub mutha fuckers blub blub blub blub I fight blub blub blub blub nowhaImsayin.

I'm the best at being modest !

March 6, 2016, 5:26 p.m.

You guys realize you're talking about two monkeys right?

March 6, 2016, 5:42 p.m.

i agree diaz isn't the most stimulating conversationalist and maybe even a jerk too, but connor mcgregor getting choked out by nate diaz? that was awesome! i don't mind his fight style, but he himself is a twat.

March 6, 2016, 9:23 p.m.

You guys realize you're talking about two monkeys right?

You do realize that we are discussing their profession of combat sport and shit talking not their scores on jeopardy right.

I'm the best at being modest !

March 7, 2016, 7:01 a.m.

diaz looks like a meth addict

You know you went to far when even Tungsten thinks your a Jack Ass.

March 7, 2016, 7:30 a.m.

he really does. trailer park as they come. he can barely speak. he was actually the 4th or 5th guy they called. apparently he was hanging out in cabo partying when he got the call for the fight….and he still won. thats gotta sting.

March 7, 2016, 10:12 a.m.

Holy shit listen to you guys trash talk and bad mouth the Diaz brother because of their poor interview skills? How SAD! Maybe they didn't have the opprotunity to obtain a higher level of education as you? Maybe they suffer from social anxiety, actually I think they do and thats what got them into martial arts as a way to deal with their illness. From what I know about these guys they are not comfortable in the public spotlight, do not buy in to the whole fight promotion shit chucking mind games leading up to a fight but once you get them in the ring they shine! At their level of MMA and fitness their not partying and are high level tri-atheltes who train continuously AND are mountain bikers-gotta like them for that alone!, sure Nick smokes pot-big deal! I guess thats how he deals with his anxiety? I likes these guys for they are true prize fighters!!!

March 7, 2016, 10:22 a.m.

You do realize that we are discussing their profession of combat sport and shit talking not their scores on jeopardy right.

True. I can't stand the marketing side of it though: the shit talking and whatnot. I do enjoy the fights though.

March 7, 2016, 11:34 a.m.

Didn't the Diaz brothers have rough upbringings? I thought they were adopted or went through the foster system? I like their scrappy style and Nate is an amazing athlete. I like CM and enjoyed the fight, it was entertaining and CM was humble afterwards.

Tate/Holly was OK. I guess you have 3 contenders now with Tate, Rousey and Holm but it doesn't make Holm and Rousey look as impressive/unstoppable anymore. I skimmed the rest of the fights.

March 7, 2016, 12:03 p.m.

Holy shit listen to you guys trash talk and bad mouth the Diaz brother because of their poor interview skills? How SAD! Maybe they didn't have the opprotunity to obtain a higher level of education as you? Maybe they suffer from social anxiety, actually I think they do and thats what got them into martial arts as a way to deal with their illness. From what I know about these guys they are not comfortable in the public spotlight, do not buy in to the whole fight promotion shit chucking mind games leading up to a fight but once you get them in the ring they shine! At their level of MMA and fitness their not partying and are high level tri-atheltes who train continuously AND are mountain bikers-gotta like them for that alone!, sure Nick smokes pot-big deal! I guess thats how he deals with his anxiety? I likes these guys for they are true prize fighters!!!

hey i said i was happy to see him win!!! gee whiz..have you listened to his interviews? by his own account for this fight he was a fat boy straight off the beaches of cabo …he sure didn't look uber fit.. never the less he got a sweet win! in his post fight interview i thought he made some good points about lack of support. sad fact is part of conner mcgregor's appeal is his ability to run that mouth and entertain. some people love it, guys like me not so much. nate certainly doesn't have that level of charm and it has possibly,maybe sadly, hurt his appeal.

March 7, 2016, 12:13 p.m.

anyone have a good link for the hilights?

People always ask me what's the phenomenon
Yo what's up? Yo what's goin' on- Adam Yauch

March 7, 2016, 12:45 p.m.

CM was humble afterwards.

I have to say I didn't like the guy much leading up to the fight but I definitely liked the way he handled his loss. Gave credit where credit was due and said he will move forward.

While I hate the shit talk leading up to the fight as much as the next guy, its the shit talk that likely increases their wages at the end of the day.

March 7, 2016, 12:58 p.m.

anyone have a good link for the hilights?

insane.sports.fights on FB has a link to the whole fight

March 7, 2016, 1:04 p.m.

If Diaz was educated and spoke like a boring professor and CM was very polite and said nothing entertaining would any of us actually care about the fight? I haven't been following ufc for a couple years now because I got bored. These guys and their mouths got me interested again. It wasn't even a title fight ffs and here we are talking about it.

March 7, 2016, 4:05 p.m.

a lot of the classy champs don't shit talk… GSP for example. Sure is nice when the yappy ones get a beating like BJ Penn.

:canada: