u2 hype!

Jan. 13, 2017, 6:30 a.m.

Most elevators are free and have better music.

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Jan. 13, 2017, 7:39 a.m.

In other news. Have you seen the sweet new Stubhub arena in LA that they just moved the San Diego Chargers to? Now everyone in North America can hate that arena. Especially the ones in San Diego. Now you can now go on Stubhub to pay inflated prices to see your favourite event like U2 in an arena thats named after a scalper. That arena is going to be hated.

Jan. 14, 2017, 12:10 a.m.

I'm pretty excited, I've got two pairs of tickets. My first pair during the crazyness a minute or so after it opened, but in the corner near the back. Next pair once I could choose on the map is on the rail, upper bowl. Looking forward.

JT is a great album, but it's prob only 45 minutes long. So they're bound to play other songs too, so that's great. I bet the first song after the JT album portion is done is "The Fly" from Actung, which Bono described the sound "like four guys chopping down the Joshua Tree."

Jan. 19, 2017, 12:14 p.m.

I'm pretty excited, I've got two pairs of tickets. My first pair during the crazyness a minute or so after it opened, but in the corner near the back. Next pair once I could choose on the map is on the rail, upper bowl. Looking forward.

JT is a great album, but it's prob only 45 minutes long. So they're bound to play other songs too, so that's great. I bet the first song after the JT album portion is done is "The Fly" from Actung, which Bono described the sound "like four guys chopping down the Joshua Tree."

Two co-workers came up empty here at work. The bots can buy thousands of seats in seconds. So ticketmaster is in bed with them obviously. What a broken system

People always ask me what's the phenomenon
Yo what's up? Yo what's goin' on- Adam Yauch

Jan. 20, 2017, 12:37 p.m.

+ The best unintended consequence of Trump’s election to date is that it has prompted U2 to indefinitely delay the release of their latest album of musical banalities.

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Jan. 20, 2017, 6:10 p.m.

+ The best unintended consequence of Trump�s election to date is that it has prompted U2 to indefinitely delay the release of their latest album of musical banalities.

Take your ugliness somewhere else.

I'm not a huge fan of U2. But why come in here and shit on those that are.

Go back under your bridge.

Originally posted by Purecanadianhoney
I don't see how hard it would be to scrape out the head of your cock once in a while.

Jan. 20, 2017, 7:46 p.m.

Take your ugliness somewhere else.

I'm not a huge fan of U2. But why come in here and shit on those that are.

Go back under your bridge.

I prefer elevators.

Because 15 January…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osndxnHc5NI

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Jan. 21, 2017, 12:33 p.m.

Got 4 tickets. Taking my kids. My daughter is the same age I was when I saw the show in 87. It would be amazing if they played the set list from that night with a few additions. It's going to be a great show!

ESC 4 Life.

I create feelings in people that they themselves don't understand.

"Perhaps it was the Noid who should have avoided me." - Mayor West

Jan. 21, 2017, 12:50 p.m.

Sounds like quite the fun evening, enjoy! I am soo looking forward to the times when I can take my little one to concerts. He would love to see John Butler Trio or Clutch, but is a little too young.

"You don't learn from experience. You learn from reflecting on the experience."
- Kristen Ulmer

Jan. 22, 2017, 9:06 p.m.

I got two mediocre tickets during the first presale rush, and found two better ones once I could pick on the map.

They've changed their policy and now I can't resell the first two because it's credit card entry only and they're not listable on ticketmaster like they initially were.

I'll have to sell them to a friend and enter together which will be a pain.