Twin Prop planes circling North Van...

Feb. 24, 2010, 5:16 a.m.

^ false flag here we come^

Feb. 24, 2010, 6:36 a.m.

i seen lots of private planes and helis around sinc ethe lolyimpics have started

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Feb. 24, 2010, 6:40 a.m.

Gee, and it happens on the same day that I see two black Suburbans driving down my street. Who's hoarding the tinfoil???

Feb. 24, 2010, 11:10 a.m.

spotted those at work yesterday too. 2 of the same planes and 1 bigger one that was flying really low around DT

Feb. 24, 2010, 11:16 a.m.

I think he is white but why does that matter?
Posted via Mobile Device

I am racist against certain coloured planes. Some just don't fly as well as others.

Being cheap is OK. Being a clueless sanctimonious condescending douchebag is just Vlad's MO.

Feb. 24, 2010, 11:30 a.m.

spotted those at work yesterday too. 2 of the same planes and 1 bigger one that was flying really low around DT

They were doing a forestry service demonstration. They had a MArs downtown yesterday too.

Feb. 24, 2010, 12:06 p.m.

I am racist against certain coloured planes. Some just don't fly as well as others.

Is that your professional opinion?

(weren't you going for a bike ride this morning??)

I have 21,474,850 rep points...

My blog - read it!

http://www.citizenclass.ca

Feb. 24, 2010, 1:26 p.m.

Is that your professional opinion?

(weren't you going for a bike ride this morning??)

After the night I had last night, I am quite biased against 4 engine turboprop grey painted aircraft. They are the reason why I did not ride this morning. I'm actually considering skipping hockey tomorrow to make up for it, assuming tonight isn't as bad as last night.

Being cheap is OK. Being a clueless sanctimonious condescending douchebag is just Vlad's MO.

Feb. 24, 2010, 2:23 p.m.

After the night I had last night, I am quite biased against 4 engine turboprop grey painted aircraft. They are the reason why I did not ride this morning. I'm actually considering skipping hockey tomorrow to make up for it, assuming tonight isn't as bad as last night.

Could be worse.

http://seanlinnane.blogspot.com/2010/02/death-of-herk.html

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Feb. 24, 2010, 2:43 p.m.

Could be worse.

Herky-birds are boring, although as that one shows it's engineered to take quite a beating and keep people inside alive.. Like Jah, I've drank from the Aurora kool-aid, although from last night it is a love-hate relationship at times.

Feb. 24, 2010, 2:51 p.m.

Herky-birds are boring, although as that one shows it's engineered to take quite a beating and keep people inside alive.. Like Jah, I've drank from the Aurora kool-aid, although from last night it is a love-hate relationship at times.

Sleek Greyhound of Death!!!

Or in Feral and I's case, the puke ride of hell. I filled five bags on one flight.

WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH.

Feb. 24, 2010, 3:37 p.m.

Herky-birds are boring, although as that one shows it's engineered to take quite a beating and keep people inside alive..

Boring?? Nope. Aside from the joy of a tactical approach and landing. There is one factor that can make it stimulating.

Arrive at YVR to head to Wainwright. Oh, joy we are flying RCAF baggage class- C-130. Oh double joy we will be landing in Wainwright at Saville Farm. And it's about 250m away from where a Herkie smashed in 5 days ago. Wonderfull, exciting, joyous.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Feb. 24, 2010, 4:42 p.m.

Could be worse.

Do a landing heavy at Kure atoll during albatross mating season. We went into
reverse @ 4' after a very steep decent to avoid all the 15lb birds that like to circle
above the runway and try and land on a crushed coral runway that's only 1200m
long and no run-out. Where both scanners were on hotmic just to call
out strikes to the engines, and the flight engineer had his hands on the engine
shutdown. This was necessary because about 2:3 landings had damage. One
time we had 3 planes on the strip (which makes the runway that much shorter
as there's no place to park) all of them broke…the first one lost a engine, two
props (yeah, try landing on two engines) and a nose cone, second comes out
with parts but it looses a couple engines, a leading edge a nose cone and a prop.
The third comes out, looses some more parts and with that we were finally able
to make one whole plane, which lost an engine on take-off, and we flew the 2000+miles
back to Honolulu. Where of course we loaded more parts and after about four
days I think we finally got all the planes home.

One the up side, the snorkeling was great and the lobsters were huge!

Oh, yeah, best most reliable plane built IMO.

"i surf because, i"m always a better person when i come in"-Andy Irons

Feb. 25, 2010, 3:46 a.m.

Gee, and it happens on the same day that I see two black Suburbans driving down my street. Who's hoarding the tinfoil???

OMG come on people this is so obvious it all fits together. The evidence can not be ignored……..the planes are crop dusting us with anti depressant inhalants so we as the common people are easy to herd onto trains so that the population can be reduced by 3/4 so the earth can heal itself the the wealthy live on.:007:

Feb. 25, 2010, 9:23 a.m.

OMG come on people this is so obvious it all fits together. The evidence can not be ignored……..the planes are crop dusting us with anti depressant inhalants so we as the common people are easy to herd onto trains so that the population can be reduced by 3/4 so the earth can heal itself the the wealthy live on.:007:

Oh you laugh now, but some people seriously believe that the government is spraying stuff in the air.

I am curious as to how I've missed this considering that the planes that these "chemtrails" come from are the same ones that I work on daily.