Trump has been a Russian asset since the 80s - will it matter to the traitor ridden GOP?

Feb. 28, 2021, 12:12 p.m.

So he IS living in a bunch heads rent free.

March 2, 2021, 6:33 p.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

that's a perfectly sane conclusion to this discussion.  forget the issues at hand, they don't match your warped views, so go to the tired old right wing talking point when there is no defence left.  I bet you someone could design a bot to predict your posts with pretty good accuracy, you're like a walking parody

March 3, 2021, 9:39 a.m.

Like a scorpion under your bed.  It might not be in our collective pants anymore, but I will think about Trump until he is squashed or in a cage.

March 4, 2021, 8:42 a.m.

Posted by: gearwhore

that's a perfectly sane conclusion to this discussion.  forget the issues at hand, they don't match your warped views, so go to the tired old right wing talking point when there is no defence left.  I bet you someone could design a bot to predict your posts with pretty good accuracy, you're like a walking parody

Talking point? That's just a straight troll for your bitchy whore ass bro. Whats the chance's I'm sharing a small 2 br suite with Trump in that head of yours? Emphasis on small and I'd like to speak the landlord. It's also a 1 dimensiol floor plan in a dusty tear down state.

March 4, 2021, 9:57 a.m.

Talking point? That's just a straight troll for your bitchy whore ass bro. Whats the chance's I'm sharing a small 2 br suite with Trump in that head of yours? Emphasis on small and I'd like to speak the landlord. It's also a 1 dimensiol floor plan in a dusty tear down state.

It's not a talking point as much as it is all you guys have left.  You can't "own the libs" anymore since Trump lost so badly.  All you can do is "annoy the libs".

4 more years of trolling is going to get really tiring for you.  

What are your thoughts on March 4th?  Is Trump going to take back the White House today or have you jumped off the Q bus?

March 4, 2021, 11:03 a.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

It's not a talking point as much as it is all you guys have left.  You can't "own the libs" anymore since Trump lost so badly.  All you can do is "annoy the libs".

4 more years of trolling is going to get really tiring for you.  

What are your thoughts on March 4th?  Is Trump going to take back the White House today or have you jumped off the Q bus?

I agree Trump isnt a talking point anymore either so lets move on ;) And need I remind you (all), that I was never on the Q bus. Like I previously said twice now, it was too good to be true. Besides, look up Operation Trust from the bolshevik 1920s. Round'em up. As for four more years, I'm like a young Steve Rogers, I can do this all day. As for today, judging by my tea leaves this morning, not likely.

March 4, 2021, 8:56 p.m.

Posted by: tungsten

► Trump continues to threaten to pull out of NATO, which is so catastrophically stupid, that it would be like the only guy in a prison yard with a shotgun just throwing it over the fence for absolutely no reason

Those Russkies are a menace....check the map.

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/news/2021/02/25/post-9-11-us-military-efforts-touched-85-nations-last-3-years/6564981002/

Isnt there a map that shows US bases by year alongside the Russians?