Trump.

Dec. 17, 2021, 7:06 p.m.

Posted by: tungsten

He'll be back....

He may need to use both hands.

Last edited by: FLATCH on Dec. 17, 2021, 7:06 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Dec. 17, 2021, 7:35 p.m.

^^^^^That's Lauren Boeberts mother btw.^^^^^

Another video shows Lauren Boebert suggesting Ilhan Omar was terrorist - CNNPolitics

Dec. 21, 2021, 4:30 p.m.

While it's not drumpf related directly, did tucker, serfers favorite talking head, actually say CNN has a problem related to "minorly attracted people ".

And that's not people from minorities like us white folk. That's people who are not of age. Voting or otherwise.

Dec. 21, 2021, 6:02 p.m.

Love him or hate him, you gotta admit he is entertaining.

Jan. 3, 2022, 5:18 p.m.

Long but necessary read......

https://cascadeinstitute.org/the-american-polity-is-cracked-and-might-collapse-canada-must-prepare/

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Jan. 5, 2022, 1:53 p.m.

Who is this Trump?

Jan. 5, 2022, 2:04 p.m.

https://cascadeinstitute.org/the-american-polity-is-cracked-and-might-collapse-canada-must-prepare/

Good read.  I worried after the 2016 election but always assumed once Trump was fully exposed that even the Republicans would ditch him and move back to their usual platform.  After Jan 6th I was shocked how many of them first called him out only to kiss the ring with a few months.  Canada should be worried considering our extensive connections with the US.  This is partly why I support an informal CANZUK union.  We need more friends on the world stage.

Two other material factors are key. The first is demographic: as immigration, aging, intermarriage and a decline in church-going have reduced the percentage of non-Hispanic white Christians in America, right-wing ideologues have inflamed fears that traditional U.S. culture is being erased and whites are being “replaced.” The second is pervasive elite selfishness: The wealthy and powerful in America are broadly unwilling to pay the taxes, invest in the public services, or create the avenues for vertical mobility that would lessen their country’s economic, educational, racial and geographic gaps. The more an under-resourced government can’t solve everyday problems, the more people give up on it, and the more they turn to their own resources and their narrow identity groups for safety.

Jan. 5, 2022, 5:01 p.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

While it's not drumpf related directly, did tucker, serfers favorite talking head, actually say CNN has a problem related to "minorly attracted people ".

And that's not people from minorities like us white folk. That's people who are not of age. Voting or otherwise.

They can't openly attack lgbtq anymore so they need to insinuate that the end game is to add a "p" at the end.

It's all pretty stupid as there's no popular support for that kind of thing and there never will be but it's good at making paranoid and insulated small town folk hate the rainbow flags more.

It's been interesting watching Tucker slowly go full grifter like Alex Jones.

Last edited by: Fast-Orange on Jan. 5, 2022, 6:30 p.m., edited 3 times in total.
Jan. 6, 2022, 7:41 p.m.

Posted by: Fast-Orange

They can't openly attack lgbtq anymore so they need to insinuate that the end game is to add a "p" at the end.

It's all pretty stupid as there's no popular support for that kind of thing and there never will be but it's good at making paranoid and insulated small town folk hate the rainbow flags more.

Rainbow flag or no flag, insulated small town folk or city slickin hustler's, they're going to try to add that P. Afterall, its discriminatory if you dont accept anyone for anything they choose to be. Men who identify as women without surgery in the "female" change/locker room when there's minors present b/c "I say I'm a woman sir!" ? It's all downhill ... and we're not talking about bike trails either.

Jan. 6, 2022, 7:48 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

Good read. I worried after the 2016 election but always assumed once Trump was fully exposed that even the Republicans would ditch him and move back to their usual platform. After Jan 6th I was shocked how many of them first called him out only to kiss the ring with a few months. Canada should be worried considering our extensive connections with the US. This is partly why I support an informal CANZUK union. We need more friends on the world stage.

We should be worried about Canada with Trudoh at the helm. Even for more reasons than that.

1.1 million immigrants in 3 years is it? We have a homeless crisis, a housing crisis, an ongoing weather induced transportation crisis (when the time frame and cost of fixing it becomes known, it'll be a crisis) and soon to be potential food issues (cost isnt coming back down) and how are they affording to live here? Better yet, why do we need them? AND! most importantly for everyone else: are they vaccinated?

Carbon tax is the how. They tax the carbon based life forms in the host nation, give the money to the UN and in turn, we get...

Last edited by: aShogunNamedMarcus on Jan. 6, 2022, 7:48 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Jan. 6, 2022, 7:50 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

Who is this Trump?

He was this guy who did exactly what he supposed to do since his selection.

Jan. 6, 2022, 8:03 p.m.

sho',  r u a amerikkkan in drag?

Last edited by: tungsten on Jan. 6, 2022, 8:19 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Jan. 6, 2022, 8:48 p.m.

sho',  r u a amerikkkan in drag?

Before I deny that, is Jack Nicholson Josh Duhamels father? Josh being most notable from the first three Transformers movies?

Jan. 7, 2022, 8:19 p.m.

Posted by: Fast-Orange

Rainbow flag or no flag, insulated small town folk or city slickin hustler's, they're going to try to add that P. Afterall, its discriminatory if you dont accept anyone for anything they choose to be. Men who identify as women without surgery in the "female" change/locker room when there's minors present b/c "I say I'm a woman sir!" ? It's all downhill ... and we're not talking about bike trails either.

Oh they are not. Quit turning a few fringe weirdos into representatives of all progessives/liberals/leftists whatever you call them. 

As for bathrooms simple changes in design and layout are making all this hand wringing nonsense about women with penises a non-issue. Have you been to any of the parks board community centers recently?

Feb. 1, 2022, 3:27 p.m.

If you're looking for a culmination of Trump and his antics this article seems pretty good. I haven't vetted it and haven't heard of the author before, but on the surface it seems to have some legitimacy. YMMV

https://gregolear.substack.com/p/portrait-of-an-american-strongman