Trump.

Jan. 20, 2021, 12:47 p.m.

No more legal immunity Trump is so much better than President Trump.  Just having him off Twitter for the last little while has felt like when you are working near a generator and somebody finally turns it off.

Jan. 20, 2021, 1:07 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

No more legal immunity Trump is so much better than President Trump.  Just having him off Twitter for the last little while has felt like when you are working near a generator and somebody finally turns it off.

Glad I never bothered with Twitter.

Jan. 20, 2021, 3:23 p.m.

Posted by: Madman

You and me both.  It seems to be the worst of all worlds.

Jan. 20, 2021, 9:21 p.m.

Posted by: FLATCH

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Posted by: FLATCH

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Posted by: tungsten

The policies of every president since Reagan made trump possible. If Biden simply returns to "normal", the festering continues.

Reagan did say when fascism comes to America it'll be under the guise of liberalism.

Just because dementia Ronny said it doesn’t make it true. Help me understand how being a liberal makes you a communist or a fascist. Your point of view is such a crock of shit. If that’s really your point of view you’re not nearly as smart as I give you credit for.

Hilarious. You use dementia, which is no laughing matter, regarding Reagan but you're under the impression Joeping is just fine? Yep, as usual, it's me. How long does Joe last as POTUS?

And to your answer your question in my most rhetorical manner: it'd appear I've given you too much credit if you dont understand the meaning of what guise means or the context of that quote.

Nope, pretty sure I got it. You’re like an internet politician, avoiding the question. Don’t give any of your context crap you use as a go

... how much money can an internet politician make?

axin' for a friend.

Jan. 21, 2021, 8:49 a.m.

Posted by: Madman

I never saw the point in Twitter.  It was promoted by the news media because they liked how they could use it for free reporting and they have kept it propped up ever since.

Jan. 21, 2021, 9:07 a.m.

Ever since they kicked Trump off twitter he hasn't had a soapbox to shout from. Been super bizarre not hearing that buffoon ramble on. Have to admit it was part of my morning ritual at work easing into my day. Coffee and covfefe rants, very entertaining.

Jan. 24, 2021, 11:21 p.m.

According to the Associated Press, Senate majority leader Mitch McConnell spoke to “major Republican donors last weekend to assess their thinking about Trump and was told that they believed Trump had clearly crossed a line.” McConnell now sees the House Democrats’ drive to impeach Trump as an “opportune moment to distance the GOP from the tumultuous, divisive outgoing president.”

All this is more proof that the big corporations control the levers of power in D.C. And in case you think that these corporations are taking a moral stand against Trump or to protect our constitutional democracy, don’t be fooled. These companies have purchased our representatives outright, destroying democracy. They are enemies of working people and the environment. Amazon busts unions and pays poverty wages, forcing its workers to rely on food stamps to survive while its head, Jeff Bezos, has increased his net worth by nearly $70 billion since last March. BP is one of the world’s biggest polluters; its 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, which covered 68,000 square miles, killed 11 people, and inflicted untold ecological damage. BlackRock is the world’s biggest financial backer of fossil fuel companies and has worsened the global climate crisis exponentially. 

The sole objective of these corporations is stability, which they expect President Joe Biden to restore. They already got their tax cuts, deregulation, and bailouts from Trump. Now they want him to leave the stage. They don’t care if the president is a Democrat or Republican. They own and control both of those parties. They just want someone less erratic and disruptive.

https://www.chicagoreader.com/chicago/whos-really-controlling-trumps-impeachment/Content?oid=85812424

Jan. 25, 2021, 8:53 a.m.

According to the Associated Press, Senate majority leader Mitch McConnell spoke to “major Republican donors last weekend to assess their thinking about Trump and was told that they believed Trump had clearly crossed a line.” McConnell now sees the House Democrats’ drive to impeach Trump as an “opportune moment to distance the GOP from the tumultuous, divisive outgoing president.”

All this is more proof that the big corporations control the levers of power in D.C. And in case you think that these corporations are taking a moral stand against Trump or to protect our constitutional democracy, don’t be fooled. These companies have purchased our representatives outright, destroying democracy. They are enemies of working people and the environment. Amazon busts unions and pays poverty wages, forcing its workers to rely on food stamps to survive while its head, Jeff Bezos, has increased his net worth by nearly $70 billion since last March. BP is one of the world’s biggest polluters; its 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, which covered 68,000 square miles, killed 11 people, and inflicted untold ecological damage. BlackRock is the world’s biggest financial backer of fossil fuel companies and has worsened the global climate crisis exponentially. 

The sole objective of these corporations is stability, which they expect President Joe Biden to restore. They already got their tax cuts, deregulation, and bailouts from Trump. Now they want him to leave the stage. They don’t care if the president is a Democrat or Republican. They own and control both of those parties. They just want someone less erratic and disruptive.

https://www.chicagoreader.com/chicago/whos-really-controlling-trumps-impeachment/Content?oid=85812424

The sole objective is profits.  All the corporate asshats that supported Trump this entire time knew he didn't provide stability.  If stability was the point then Hillary would have done better in 2016.  Corporations are not a block with all the same aligning interests, but pretty much all of them loved the tax cuts and the deregulation the the stable genius provided.  Now he is out of office and toxic, supporting him is pointless for them, but make no mistake, a lot of them would have happily supported another 4 years of instability if he won.

Feb. 2, 2021, 5:34 p.m.

Whatever you say about Trump, he at least initiated moves to break up Facebook, Google, Amazon and the other Silicon Valley monopolists, none of which will happen under Biden, whose campaign these corporations bankrolled. And that has to be one of the reasons these digital platforms disappeared Trump from social media. 

- https://scheerpost.com/2021/02/01/hedges-papering-over-the-rot/

Feb. 2, 2021, 6:22 p.m.

Whatever you say about Trump, he at least initiated moves to break up Facebook, Google, Amazon and the other Silicon Valley monopolists, none of which will happen under Biden, whose campaign these corporations bankrolled. And that has to be one of the reasons these digital platforms disappeared Trump from social media. 

- https://scheerpost.com/2021/02/01/hedges-papering-over-the-rot/

Fucking gold Jerry.

Combined with our hollowing out of our public education, he owes everything to them.

Feb. 3, 2021, 11:56 a.m.

lol - this is a perfect description

Feb. 5, 2021, 1:27 p.m.

I like this line so much I use it often

notice how this thread was working its way down the forum ?

Feb. 5, 2021, 1:37 p.m.

she be cray cray

Feb. 5, 2021, 5:16 p.m.

Jewish Green Space Lasers. 

Your people.

Feb. 5, 2021, 7:05 p.m.

Fox pulled Lou Dobbs and might also have to shut down the judge lady and another lead as they deal with the multi billion dollar law suit launched against them.

Good riddance.