Trump.

Jan. 19, 2021, 8:27 a.m.

Trump’s final temper tantrum.  Not going to attend the inauguration, and will not be at the White House to greet President Biden as is customary.

What a big crybaby.

Jan. 19, 2021, 11:32 a.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Posted by: FLATCH

Posted by: tungsten

The policies of every president since Reagan made trump possible. If Biden simply returns to "normal", the festering continues.

Reagan did say when fascism comes to America it'll be under the guise of liberalism.

Just because dementia Ronny said it doesn’t make it true. Help me understand how being a liberal makes you a communist or a fascist. Your point of view is such a crock of shit. If that’s really your point of view you’re not nearly as smart as I give you credit for.

Hilarious. You use dementia, which is no laughing matter, regarding Reagan but you're under the impression Joeping is just fine? Yep, as usual, it's me. How long does Joe last as POTUS?

And to your answer your question in my most rhetorical manner: it'd appear I've given you too much credit if you dont understand the meaning of what guise means or the context of that quote.

LOL.  Oh noes.  Did we offend you?  Like Biden and Trump, I think that Reagan was just old and seemed off sometimes as president.  His Alzheimer's didn't present itself for 5 years after he left office and he had annual mental checkups that leading up to that.  Having said that, you have joked that Biden was senile and 4 years ago it was Hillary that was sickly, so fuck off.

My not so fun fact had nothing to do with your quote, which seems fair because your posts are rarely on topic.  I just wanted everyone to know what a dirtbag he was beyond his shit politics, and cheating on his wife with a 15 year old that he got drunk is something I think he should be remembered for.

Jan. 19, 2021, 11:35 a.m.

Posted by: Couch_Surfer

Trump’s final temper tantrum.  Not going to attend the inauguration, and will not be at the White House to greet President Biden as is customary.

What a big crybaby.

I am sure Biden is more than happy for him not to be there.

Jan. 19, 2021, 11:50 a.m.

The policies of every president since Reagan made trump possible. If Biden simply returns to "normal", the festering continues.

Reagan did say when fascism comes to America it'll be under the guise of liberalism.

Just because dementia Ronny said it doesn’t make it true. Help me understand how being a liberal makes you a communist or a fascist. Your point of view is such a crock of shit. If that’s really your point of view you’re not nearly as smart as I give you credit for.

Hilarious. You use dementia, which is no laughing matter, regarding Reagan but you're under the impression Joeping is just fine? Yep, as usual, it's me. How long does Joe last as POTUS?

And to your answer your question in my most rhetorical manner: it'd appear I've given you too much credit if you dont understand the meaning of what guise means or the context of that quote.

Wonder which guise Trump was using.

Jan. 19, 2021, 3:39 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

LOL.  Oh noes.  Did we offend you?  Like Biden and Trump, I think that Reagan was just old and seemed off sometimes as president.  His Alzheimer's didn't present itself for 5 years after he left office and he had annual mental checkups that leading up to that.  Having said that, you have joked that Biden was senile and 4 years ago it was Hillary that was sickly, so fuck off.

My not so fun fact had nothing to do with your quote, which seems fair because your posts are rarely on topic.  I just wanted everyone to know what a dirtbag he was beyond his shit politics, and cheating on his wife with a 15 year old that he got drunk is something I think he should be remembered for.

Sooo you are flatch?

Jan. 19, 2021, 4:15 p.m.

I just wanted everyone to know what a dirtbag he was beyond his shit politics, and cheating on his wife with a 15 year old that he got drunk is something I think he should be remembered for.

What? Who?

Last edited by: syncro on Jan. 19, 2021, 4:15 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Jan. 19, 2021, 4:26 p.m.

Nope, pretty sure I got it. You’re like an internet politician, avoiding the question. Don’t give any of your context crap you use as a go to.

Jan. 19, 2021, 7:30 p.m.

https://youtu.be/tvcwMcGWf-w

Jan. 19, 2021, 11:07 p.m.

the stain of the trump presidency is done tomorrow morning.  The nastiness he exposed and made worse from his dim witted, freedom hating cult members will last a long time and in some ways get worse, but with a president who pledges his allegiance to the country instead of himself starting tomorrow, maybe some healing will happen

F*&k trump you loser.  I hope the rest of your days treat you the way you treat others.

Jan. 20, 2021, 8:38 a.m.

anyone who thinks Trump is a good guy is a dimwit...

Jan. 20, 2021, 8:56 a.m.

dividing a nation against itself for his own ends, 400,000 dead, impeached twice, inciting sedition against the constitution he gave an oath to up hold

free at last free at last trump is gone !

Jan. 20, 2021, 9:06 a.m.

I cant believe this shit show was allowed to go on for the whole term, what a disaster. but its not like his dumb followers and all the other toxic elements hes gaslighted in his term will go away with him.. probably be worse than ever really.

Jan. 20, 2021, 9:38 a.m.

Can a mod lock this thread now?

It deserves to fade away into darkness much like #45

Last edited by: Couch_Surfer on Jan. 20, 2021, 9:39 a.m., edited 2 times in total.
Jan. 20, 2021, 9:52 a.m.

https://youtu.be/C3QxWRi4EK8

Jan. 20, 2021, 12:08 p.m.

Posted by: syncro

I just wanted everyone to know what a dirtbag he was beyond his shit politics, and cheating on his wife with a 15 year old that he got drunk is something I think he should be remembered for.

What? Who?

Reagan.  Or Saint Reagan as he is known in America.