Trump.

Jan. 11, 2021, 10:58 p.m.

Remember the Alamo!

Jan. 11, 2021, 11:06 p.m.

Posted by: RAHrider

Posted by: FLATCH

F§¥& that, new bike, new wheel set. I mean I like your dream but I think think you can dream bigger! 😂😂😂😷

Problem is $ all come from the same pot and my wife already spent the "winnings" so my dreams will have to stay small. I like how you think though. Also, the embarrassment of leaving office early would be payment enough! I hope they aren't just teasing me again. Seriously, how long do they need to discuss? Read his tweets, play his speech. Case closed.

This is just me but I'd repossess them tables and chairs and make something completely useless out of them. Anything from kindling to a bed frame for a dog.

Why? Because she can buy you two another.. in T-minus 8 days.

Jan. 11, 2021, 11:08 p.m.

Posted by: Adam-West

imagine if these were the blacks doin this instead of vanilla isis.

You mean like what was going in NYC, Minneapolis, Seattle and Portland all last year.

Just check Hillary's latest comment about 'white supremacy'. You guys think I'm oxymoronic? shiiiiiiiiit.

Jan. 11, 2021, 11:13 p.m.

Posted by: ReductiMat

Posted by: tungsten

Biden won't do shit. Maybe that DA from Lower Manhatten though.

It’s not Biden’s job to do anything. Not to worry though, I’ll bet there will be others looking for blood. Like the IRS for a start.

I'm with the 95 year old dude on this one.

Mitch and Nancy and Dianne are peas from the same pod and run America. There's no way they let one of their own, even one they fucking hate get taken down. It's like shitting near your food bowl... there's no way they can make sure it doesn't fall on their plate.

Trump is walking away scot-free.

First-past-the-post is the biggest reason things like this continues on.

I find what you say hard to believe.

Mainly for the fact that this impeachment run they're on makes zero difference (unless the senate convenes for an emerg) since that'd come into effect on the 21st. Meanwhile they're throwing in the 25th at Trump. All with 8 days left? Either they've learned a new definition of hate or they dont want to take chance's.

Jan. 11, 2021, 11:14 p.m.

I don’t really need to see him do time necessarily, but financially ruined like he’s done to so many others would be a start. Would also like to see Milania kick his ass to the curb.

Werent you and everyone else telling the world that Trump is a broke ass grifter who owe's everyone a lot of money?

Jan. 12, 2021, 6:25 a.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

I don’t really need to see him do time necessarily, but financially ruined like he’s done to so many others would be a start. Would also like to see Milania kick his ass to the curb.

Werent you and everyone else telling the world that Trump is a broke ass grifter who owe's everyone a lot of money?

I don’t recall ever saying he was broke (unless empathy counts). I do think his wallet is about to take a real shit kicking though. PGA already canceled a tournament on one of his courses. I think you’ll see this continue. More and more will be trying to put as much distance from Trump as possible. 

But everybody loves a comeback, I mean look at you.

Jan. 12, 2021, 7:03 a.m.

Deplorables gunna be deploreabe:

U.S. officials probe abuse of manatee with 'Trump' written on its back

Last edited by: tashi on Jan. 12, 2021, 7:03 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
Jan. 12, 2021, 7:12 a.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Mainly for the fact that this impeachment run they're on makes zero difference (unless the senate convenes for an emerg) since that'd come into effect on the 21st. Meanwhile they're throwing in the 25th at Trump. All with 8 days left? Either they've learned a new definition of hate or they dont want to take chance's.

They're looking for impeachment so as to ban Trump from running for elected office in the future.  So yes, they don't want to take chances.

Last edited by: switch on Jan. 12, 2021, 7:13 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
Jan. 12, 2021, 7:17 a.m.

Funny how the Republicans are now all "Trump is gone in a week.  What's happened in the last for years is in the past.  What we supported and did doesn't matter any more.  Why can't we just try and get along."

Now it's all about big tech companies and freedom of hate speech.

Jan. 12, 2021, 10:28 a.m.

So what is next for Trump World Shogun?  Will they just shut up and accept that "election have consequences", or are they going to keep whining about the election being stolen from them and incite more violence?

Jan. 12, 2021, 10:56 a.m.

I will tell you whats next a whole bunch of demonstrations on the 20th and some people will die

25 won't work becuz while he is inept pond scum Trump is not incapacitated

SO Dems will try to impeach again but i doubt much will come of that

I do wonder what the Dems could still do after he is no longer pres

he could have major legal issues in a couple weeks ?

I just read Deutshe bank and newyork signature banks have pulled the plug on trump probably a wise business move which will really hurt trump

Last edited by: XXX_er on Jan. 12, 2021, 10:58 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
Jan. 12, 2021, 11:36 a.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

So what is next for Trump World Shogun?  Will they just shut up and accept that "election have consequences", or are they going to keep whining about the election being stolen from them and incite more violence?

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/11/politics/fbi-bulletin-armed-protests-state-us-capitol/index.html

They've been lied to for 4 years, gonna take a lot of work to fix that.

Jan. 12, 2021, 12:13 p.m.

I think it will come down to how long the Trump crime family can keep deceiving the under educated and cutting taxes and red tape for large corporations.

Jan. 12, 2021, 12:19 p.m.

Ah they just gonna' impeach again so he can't hold office then let various DA's harass his tangerine ass really they just want him out of the news cycle he makes the owning classes look as bad as they are.

https://inequality.org/great-divide/trump-many-billionaire-enablers/

Last edited by: tungsten on Jan. 12, 2021, 4:40 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Jan. 12, 2021, 10:27 p.m.

I'll go for our collective world and just look at my last post in the rando video thread for that answer.