Trump.

Jan. 8, 2021, 10:40 p.m.

Jan. 9, 2021, 5:54 a.m.

Fox News is going nuts over Trump's Twitter account being banned.  Because after what happened Jan 6 the individuals freedom to incite riots overrides the rites of those affected by the riots.

Jan. 9, 2021, 7:07 a.m.

Posted by: tungsten

OK, that’s good.  

I’m glad to see the arrests starting to happen. I would love to see the look on the faces of these assholes who travelled from halfway across the country when the feds show up on the front porch.

Jan. 9, 2021, 8:25 a.m.

Posted by: FLATCH

I would love to see the look on the faces of these assholes who travelled from halfway across the country when the feds show up on the front porch.

https://twitter.com/Cleavon_MD/status/1347647285811822593

West Virginia insurrectionist’s grandma as he’s being arrested. Close enough?

Last edited by: Couch_Surfer on Jan. 9, 2021, 8:26 a.m., edited 2 times in total.
Jan. 9, 2021, 9:26 a.m.

Posted by: Couch_Surfer

Posted by: FLATCH

I would love to see the look on the faces of these assholes who travelled from halfway across the country when the feds show up on the front porch.

https://twitter.com/Cleavon_MD/status/1347647285811822593

West Virginia insurrectionist’s grandma as he’s being arrested. Close enough?

It’s a start. Interesting to see that she doesn’t seem to know the difference between the White House and the Capital building.

Jan. 9, 2021, 9:28 a.m.

She was actually pretty cool. While her son is being arrested "And thank you Mr trump for inciting a riot" - classic

Jan. 11, 2021, 12:32 p.m.

Posted by: RAHrider

I bet my wife $10,000 four years ago that trump wouldn't finish his term. I was convinced that Mueller would sink him. I almost paid after that failed but then the Ukraine happened + impeachment. After that failed, I paid up (its all the same pot of $ so its more figurative). She bought a dining room chair set with it.  Looks like I might win my bet now. I doubt I can get her to pay up, but I can probably work something out of it. I'm thinking power meter for indoor trainer?

I have to say, indoor training was always boring as fck.  This fall I got a smart trainer and paired up with the Rouvy app and it's a whole different world.  Did road rides in 7 different countries in the last month.  Add a factor of fun/gameplay into a training plan.

Jan. 11, 2021, 12:44 p.m.

seen a vidya of a guy blubbering in an airport lounge literally crying cuz his life was now fucked cuz some of these rioters are on a no fly list

so they can't get home to have the feds show up at their house

Jan. 11, 2021, 1:26 p.m.

Posted by: XXX_er

seen a vidya of a guy blubbering in an airport lounge literally crying cuz his life was now fucked cuz some of these rioters are on a no fly list

It sucks when your fantasy world meets the actual world.  I bet all these guys thought they would be returning home victorious in a vintage Camaro painted in the stars and stripes to deliver another 4 years of Trump to the people.

Jan. 11, 2021, 1:53 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

It sucks when your fantasy world meets the actual world.  I bet all these guys thought they would be returning home victorious in a vintage Camaro painted in the stars and stripes to deliver another 4 years of Trump to the people.

More like a bright orange Challenger with a confederate flag painted on the roof ... and a horn that plays "Dixie".

Jan. 11, 2021, 2:03 p.m.

Posted by: KenN

More like a bright orange Challenger with a confederate flag painted on the roof ... and a horn that plays "Dixie".

I think I may have uncovered their escape plan from the Capitol.

Jan. 11, 2021, 3:17 p.m.

An old ski bud from nelson told me kids in highschool early 70's had those chargers cuz they watched the dukes of hazard & took pride in being the Dukes ( Douhobors )  of nelson, there were multiple  orange/ blackvinal top chargers so the cops were never sure whom they were chasing around up in the hills

Jan. 11, 2021, 3:40 p.m.

I’m sure there were a few Hummers decked out in desert camo too.

Jan. 11, 2021, 3:50 p.m.

I think I may have uncovered their escape plan from the Capitol.

"The song 'Dixie' was the composed by Daniel Decatur Emmett and acted as an unofficial anthem for the Confederate States of America during the Civil War. Union Dixie is a version by the north that mocks the Confederacy, saying that they are 'traitors', overrun by 'rattlesnakes and alligators' and asserting that the Union will be victorious, and 'each Dixie boy must understand that he must mind his Uncle Sam'. This version is performed by Tennessee Ernie Ford."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvjOG5gboFU

Jan. 11, 2021, 9:24 p.m.

Posted by: RAHrider

I bet my wife $10,000 four years ago that trump wouldn't finish his term. I was convinced that Mueller would sink him. I almost paid after that failed but then the Ukraine happened + impeachment. After that failed, I paid up (its all the same pot of $ so its more figurative). She bought a dining room chair set with it.  Looks like I might win my bet now. I doubt I can get her to pay up, but I can probably work something out of it. I'm thinking power meter for indoor trainer?

I have to say, indoor training was always boring as fck.  This fall I got a smart trainer and paired up with the Rouvy app and it's a whole different world.  Did road rides in 7 different countries in the last month.  Add a factor of fun/gameplay into a training plan.

I'm thinking rollers with a power meter.  The stationary bike thing was always mind numbing for me. I feel the real life roller feel with gameplay is the way to go for me.