Trump.

Nov. 27, 2020, 7:14 p.m.

Nov. 28, 2020, 11:48 a.m.

Posted by: shoreboy

That's nice. Except we weren't talking about police torture, the topic was federal executions.

============

Right now, the Justice Department is on a killing spree made possible by the U.S. Supreme Court’s conservative majority.

Earlier this year, the divided court lifted an informal moratorium against federal executions that has been in place since 2003. The Trump administration’s DOJ has now overseen more federal executions in one year than the previous 56 years combined.

https://www.post-gazette.com/opinion/tony-norman/2020/11/27/Thanksgiving-pardon-executions-Trump-Supreme-Court/stories/202011260065

Nov. 30, 2020, 9:41 a.m.

People that are pro-life, pro-death penalty and strong 2nd amendment advocates are so deluded. The duplicity with being pro-life and pro-death penalty is obvious, but throw in the whole 2nd amendment argument that it is to stop tyranny and the whole thing goes off the rails. If you don't want your government to become a tyrannical dictatorship maybe allowing them the powers to execute people and control our bodies is not such a great idea.

Last edited by: chupacabra on Nov. 30, 2020, 9:42 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
Nov. 30, 2020, 10:24 a.m.

Nov. 30, 2020, 10:56 a.m.

Luckily their faith is there to guide them through the important contradictions that reality poses. 

“Doesn’t make sense?  Don’t ask questions, just subject yourself to God*”

*Or the powerful white man standing in front of you.

Nov. 30, 2020, 1:33 p.m.

Posted by: syncro

LMAO.  I didn't mean to get too deep.

Nov. 30, 2020, 4:58 p.m.

Deep? Preach brother, you nailed it! 🔨🔨🔨🔨

Nov. 30, 2020, 5:48 p.m.

He forgot cui bono.

Nov. 30, 2020, 6:55 p.m.

Biden won because a lot of people got pregnant and had their fetuses vote then got abortions.

Nov. 30, 2020, 11:46 p.m.

Trump was initially just such a figure that needed breaking in. The CIA and other intelligence agencies assisted in the organised opposition to Trump – helping to fuel the evidence-free Russiagate “scandal” – not because he was an awful human being or had authoritarian tendencies, but for two more specific reasons.

First, Trump’s political impulses, expressed in the early stages of his presidential campaign, were to withdraw from the very wars the US empire depends on. Despite open disdain for him from most of the media, he was criticised more often for failing to prosecute wars enthusiastically enough rather than for being too hawkish. And second, even as his isolationist impulses were largely subdued after the 2016 election by the permanent bureaucracy and his own officials, Trump proved to be an even more disastrous salesman for war than George W Bush. Trump made war look and sound exactly as it is, rather than packaging it as “intervention” intended to help women and people of colour.

https://youtu.be/y7ErFCqCXcg

https://www.counterpunch.org/2020/11/30/the-planet-cannot-heal-until-we-rip-the-mask-off-the-wests-war-machine/

Dec. 1, 2020, 9:32 a.m.

Posted by: Fast-Orange

Biden won because a lot of people got pregnant and had their fetuses vote then got abortions.

Not just people, illegals!  allegedly.  I can see the headline at Newsmax now

Aborted Anchor Baby Votes Used to Steal Election for Known Pedophile Josef Biden 

Dec. 1, 2020, 9:56 a.m.

The CIA and other intelligence agencies assisted in the organised opposition to Trump – helping to fuel the evidence-free Russiagate “scandal”

You make some good points sometimes, but you're bias for Russia can be seen from space.  When your closest advisors go to jail it's a scandal.  Maybe read one on the links some of us post instead of spamming us with yours.

Key Findings of the Mueller Report

• The Special Counsel investigation uncovered extensive criminal activity
  • Russia engaged in extensive attacks on the U.S. election system in 2016
  • The investigation “identified numerous links between the Russian government and the Trump Campaign” and established that the Trump Campaign “showed interest in WikiLeaks's releases of documents and welcomed their potential to damage candidate Clinton” 
  • Special Counsel Mueller declined to exonerate President Trump and instead detailed multiple episodes in which he engaged in obstructive conduct
Dec. 1, 2020, 11:59 a.m.

But forever war rocks your world. Got it.

Dec. 1, 2020, 12:52 p.m.

Posted by: tungsten

But forever war rocks your world. Got it.

So I have to eat up your pro-Russia bullshit to be against war?  The fact is that all you (or more specifically the websites that speak for you) know is that the FBI investigated Trump and you have zero evidence that they only wanted him gone because he wasn't a big enough war hawk.  Of course ignoring what was actually in the Mueller report does make it easier to make that case in your mind.

What really cracks me up is how you get to make up who and what I support so that you can't hide from any actual debate.  I was clear that I supported Bernie in the primaries and next in line for me was Warren.  But since I wanted Trump out of office and therefore supported Biden to win he is now my boyfriend.  

Maybe, just maybe America AND Russia start wars.

Dec. 1, 2020, 2:28 p.m.

So today AG Barr was caught red-handed telling the truth.  Trump is outraged.