Trump.

Nov. 7, 2020, 1:39 p.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

You guys clearly still dont have a clue how I operate even though I've explained it clearly, several times.

We do, we just feel it’s unproductive. In other words, you’re not really adding anything of value to the conversation, especially not in the way you present it.

Nov. 7, 2020, 6:51 p.m.

As usual, dont take my word for it.

Bottom line: The data. That you posted. Was FAKE. You have zero credibility because of this bullshit.

(also - all your 'Benford's law/People are saying/Twitterverse' nonsense is a bunch of bullshit as well, but because you have zero credibility, we all know that already).

SORE LOSER!!!

Last edited by: Couch_Surfer on Nov. 7, 2020, 6:52 p.m., edited 2 times in total.
Nov. 7, 2020, 8:28 p.m.

Now that Biden has won, I  ote that moderators permanently close this thread. 

End the toxic trump dump

Nov. 7, 2020, 9:55 p.m.

I have to be consistently wrong for you. Because if I actually post something you cant argue, then no one comments

That’s not why.

Nov. 7, 2020, 10:32 p.m.

Watch first guest on last night's Bill Maher show.  He explains perfectly why these inane posts occur.

Nov. 7, 2020, 11:34 p.m.

Posted by: switch

Watch first guest on last night's Bill Maher show.  He explains perfectly why these inane posts occur.

Not the full clip, but enough of it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF7_Kt5V3eY

Nov. 8, 2020, 1:51 a.m.

Posted by: Couch_Surfer

As usual, dont take my word for it.

Bottom line: The data. That you posted. Was FAKE. You have zero credibility because of this bullshit.

(also - all your 'Benford's law/People are saying/Twitterverse' nonsense is a bunch of bullshit as well, but because you have zero credibility, we all know that already).

SORE LOSER!!!

lol @ nbr credibility. I think I stopped caring about that in regards to here somewhere between the Fukushima and Ebola thread. Trillions right? That's your hook.

Nov. 8, 2020, 1:52 a.m.

Posted by: RAHrider

End the toxic trump dump

Oh dont you worry, not only is there still time for a Trump 2020 thread, one will probably be neccessary.

Nov. 8, 2020, 1:55 a.m.

Posted by: ReductiMat

I have to be consistently wrong for you. Because if I actually post something you cant argue, then no one comments

That’s not why.

Your the borderline bot that loves his order's of magnitude (pop pop!), have a graph that show's Biden late night jump.

Nov. 8, 2020, 1:57 a.m.

Posted by: syncro

You guys clearly still dont have a clue how I operate even though I've explained it clearly, several times.

We do, we just feel it’s unproductive. In other words, you’re not really adding anything of value to the conversation, especially not in the way you present it.

You should talk to Tashi about that. He thinks I own and dominates this shiz. Beside's, you just dont like how I do it. So once again dude, there is the ignore option.

Nov. 8, 2020, 7:03 a.m.

Posted by: RAHrider

End the toxic trump dump

Oh dont you worry, not only is there still time for a Trump 2020 thread, one will probably be neccessary.

Ohhhh, you mean the jail countdown thread we will need while waiting for him to be locked up behind bars? I'm ok with that. I'm guessing it will take two years and his defense will be a deep state conspiracy that only makes sense to him.

Nov. 8, 2020, 8:57 a.m.

Okay, so you claim that Trump is the first crooked politician? Do some research, most of them are.

Nov. 8, 2020, 8:58 a.m.

That’s not why.

Your the borderline bot that loves his order's of magnitude (pop pop!), have a graph that show's Biden late night jump.

* You're.

Nov. 8, 2020, 11 p.m.

That’s not why.

* You're.

I was saying the bot owns you.

Nov. 8, 2020, 11:02 p.m.

2016 Democrats: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA hack n rigged the elections!

4 years of that and later

2020 Democrats: nope, no sign of any election fraud, interference intimidation. zip zero zilch. Move on Biden won fair n square.

Ya its my cognitive bias.